Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

Help, I Have Issue Of Missing Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help, I Have Issue Of Missing Money (813 Views)

Your Missing Money Is Here!!! / The Pressing Issue Of Retained Atm Cards. / Tax: Fowler Debunks Report Of Missing Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Have Issue Of Missing Money by Donedealer: 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2021
Good evening nairalanders. I don't know if here is the right place to post this but I just have to since it's business related. I'm a shop owner. I sale phone accessories and also run POS in it. The problem I'm having now is the issue of missing money. I don't know if this have happened to anyone here but I noticed that some days my money will just miss without any trace. No one comes close to where I keep my money. I'm thinking it's more of spiritual or something. Some days I'll be running short of 3 or 4k. Please I need advice on what to do. Thanks

Modify
I call on the mods to help me move this to the front page. I need wider input. Lalasticala and co I'm begging please

1 Like

Re: Help, I Have Issue Of Missing Money by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2021
Donedealer:
Good evening nairalanders. I don't know if here is the right place to post this but I just have to since it's business related. I'm a shop owner. I sale phone accessories and also run POS in it. The problem I'm having now is the issue of missing money. I don't know if this have happened to anyone here but I noticed that some days my money will just miss without any trace. No one comes close to where I keep my money. I'm thinking it's more of spiritual or something. Some days I'll be running short of 3 or 4k. Please I need advice on what to do. Thanks
First, i want you to believe that there is nothing spiritual about it, but rather urge you to apply diplomatic mean.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Have Issue Of Missing Money by Heartbender: 10:43pm On Mar 11, 2021
It happens to me. Maybe you should pray
Donedealer:
Re: Help, I Have Issue Of Missing Money by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
Donedealer:
Do you keep record of your daily sales?Get an exercise book and be writing every sales you make.Even if you borrow your colleagues money write his or her name down and the amount so that you will not forget.If you buy chewing gum write it down.After the day sales, you can calculate how much you make,spend and borrow.
Re: Help, I Have Issue Of Missing Money by Graciousgirl20(f): 5:08am On Mar 12, 2021
Its spiritual, one or two of ur customers has given you a spiritual money,where by when you add that money given to you to the rest of the cash at hand, at the end of the day,some of the money will disappear....Please be vigilante.I also run a pos biz.

Donedealer:
Re: Help, I Have Issue Of Missing Money by Donedealer: 5:28am On Mar 12, 2021
Graciousgirl20:
Its spiritual, one or two of ur customers has given you a spiritual money,where by when you add that money given to you to the rest of the cash at hand, at the end of the day,some of the money will disappear....Please be vigilante.I also run a pos biz.

Re: Help, I Have Issue Of Missing Money by Donedealer: 5:36am On Mar 12, 2021
What do you mean by "diplomatic mean," sir?
RenerdsMedia:

First, i want you to believe that there is nothing spiritual about it, but rather urge you to apply diplomatic mean.
Re: Help, I Have Issue Of Missing Money by Donedealer: 5:40am On Mar 12, 2021
Joysticks:
Do you keep record of your daily sales?Get an exercise book and be writing every sales you make.Even if you borrow your colleagues money write his or her name down and the amount so that you will not forget.If you buy chewing gum write it down.After the day sales, you can calculate how much you make,spend and borrow.
I do keep record sir, but at the end of the day no matter how accurate is my record I'll still find out that some money is missing and it's not even in hundreds but thousands.
Re: Help, I Have Issue Of Missing Money by Donedealer: 5:43am On Mar 12, 2021
Heartbender:
It happens to me. Maybe you should pray
Please, how did you dealt with it? Prayers? I'm not religious though this whole thing is changing my view
Re: Help, I Have Issue Of Missing Money by Donedealer: 5:46am On Mar 12, 2021
Graciousgirl20:

How can I know the person that's responsible to this since I have do many people that come to do one transaction in my place or the other? Please advise me on way to go about it? Thanks
Re: Help, I Have Issue Of Missing Money by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 12, 2021
Donedealer:
What do you mean by "diplomatic mean," sir?
Sit down.

Get a chill drink to clear your head.

Get a pen and paper, to jot down every of your suspicion.

Then consider every daily activities.

You may also want to inspect your office, especially the area you keep the money for any loophole, you'll definitely find what's wrong.
Re: Help, I Have Issue Of Missing Money by Graciousgirl20(f): 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2021
That's where you need prayer, tell God to open ur eyes and the holy spirit to guide u... When some come to transfer,if your spirit doesn't accept DAT cash, just keep the money aside,don't add it to ur own money...

Donedealer:
How can I know the person that's responsible to this since I have do many people that come to do one transaction in my place or the other? Please advise me on way to go about it? Thanks
Re: Help, I Have Issue Of Missing Money by Valkrie: 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2021
Donedealer:

Modify
I call on the mods to help me move this to the front page. I need wider input. Lalasticala and co I'm begging please

There is a very high possibility that you've got djinns messing with you...those guys are hard to drive but go get a very good islamic cleric who is good in that aspect and field to help you...The moslem are better in handling such matter...as they are open to it and a bit more knowledgeable...Not just any alfa oh but the one good in that field...!!

I can feel your pains...the thing is even if you try cutting down on the lose or stopping it they would cause one of your thing to get damaged that you would end up spending much money in that same thousand....they are just been mischievous with you...
Re: Help, I Have Issue Of Missing Money by Heartbender: 1:31am On Mar 13, 2021
I prayed with Psalms especially, at night
Donedealer:
Please, how did you dealt with it? Prayers? I'm not religious though this whole thing is changing my view
Re: Help, I Have Issue Of Missing Money by Donedealer: 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
You might be right though but I've handed everything to God. Now, I'm a believer. In order not to complicate things I handed everything to God because every order option may complicate things instead of solving the real issue. What really made me to believe it was spiritual than physical was that I lost upto 20 something k a day after posting this. That was when I ran to a man of God who helped me out. I believe it's over and I want to use this opportunity to call on every non believer to surrender to God because there's more to the world than the physical. I still appreciate everyone's input. Thanks
Valkrie:

There is a very high possibility that you've got djinns messing with you...those guys are hard to drive but go get a very good islamic cleric who is good in that aspect and field to help you...The moslem are better in handling such matter...as they are open to it and a bit more knowledgeable...Not just any alfa oh but the one good in that field...!!

I can feel your pains...the thing is even if you try cutting down on the lose or stopping it they would cause one of your thing to get damaged that you would end up spending much money in that same thousand....they are just been mischievous with you...
Re: Help, I Have Issue Of Missing Money by Donedealer: 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
Heartbender:
I prayed with Psalms especially, at night
Brother, please remember me in your prayers. I'm now a believer. There's no doubt there was a spiritual battle against my finance. I'm like a babe in this whole thing so I'll need the prayer of people like you until I got matured in the whole thing. Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Help, I Have Issue Of Missing Money by Valkrie: 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2021
Donedealer:
You might be right though but I've handed everything to God. Now, I'm a believer. In order not to complicate things I handed everything to God because every order option may complicate things instead of solving the real issue. What really made me to believe it was spiritual than physical was that I lost upto 20 something k a day after posting this. That was when I ran to a man of God who helped me out. I believe it's over and I want to use this opportunity to call on every non believer to surrender to God because there's more to the world than the physical. I still appreciate everyone's input. Thanks

The best advice is what I have given and thanks for the acknowledgement but nothing would complicate anything...when you've got somebody troubling you...you either drive him away or settle him...those are the two option and if you must know been a believer won't solve the issue, just endless fasting and prayer and putting you under undue pressure...The matter is better handled by those with knowledge and experience.. ...taking a tooth matter to an eye doctor would not and never work...if you get...what I mean...I wish you all the very best and if it persist try my advice and see...Cheers...!!
Re: Help, I Have Issue Of Missing Money by Heartbender: 11:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
I will. Maybe you should read a chapter of Psalms every day or night from the first chapter
Donedealer:
Brother, please remember me in your prayers. I'm now a believer. There's no doubt there was a spiritual battle against my finance. I'm like a babe in this whole thing so I'll need the prayer of people like you until I got matured in the whole thing. Thanks and God bless
Re: Help, I Have Issue Of Missing Money by Donedealer: 1:07am On Mar 15, 2021
Graciousgirl20:
That's where you need prayer, tell God to open ur eyes and the holy spirit to guide u... When some come to transfer,if your spirit doesn't accept DAT cash, just keep the money aside,don't add it to ur own money...

Thank you so much.
Re: Help, I Have Issue Of Missing Money by sammirano: 1:41am On Mar 15, 2021
Even banks that are professional custodians sometimes have issues of account reconciliation. You people will just wake and start accepting deposits and issuing withdrawals. I � grin

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do With ₦22,000 / Top 6 Digital Banks Disrupting Nigeria’s Financial Landscape / Bring Your Africard USD Funds For Instant Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.