Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Diary Of An Introverted Bad Girl - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of An Introverted Bad Girl (611 Views)

Diary Of An Introverted Bad Girl / Good Girl Or Bad Girl? Please Your Happiness Is More Important (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of An Introverted Bad Girl by LuchyCute222(f): 12:40am On Mar 12, 2021
Diary of an introverted bad girl

By Oluchi Sylvester

#Fiction
Episode 1
11:12pm
Thursday, March,2021.

Dear Diary,

Uhm,Hey!
Am Pepe, and no that's not my birth name.
My birth name is actually gonna be withheld for personal reasons
Am 16 years old,Igbo by tribe and Nigeria by nationality, I hail from Abba,Anambra state,Nigeria.
Though am based in Kaduna presently.

And well this is my story...

I use to be good.Like really good!
Did my house chores,worship God,respect authorities, went to school,I use to be extrovert sef.
loud and crazy
lol
but that was a longgg time ago,everything's changed!
Am not sure what went wrong, but I know am so not happy with the new me

well,just some of it
Am actually pretty comfortable and happy with most of it....

just come with me and you'll understand...
I'll just explain and write down what happens each day!

Oh and just so you know
Am in Ss2 now

So today was.....how do I put it??
Bad?? Good?? Normal? Neutral? yep,that's the word,Neutral! Today was Neutral.

Immediately I woke up today,I had already made up my mind not to go to school today,even though today's a school day.
Why?? you may ask.

Well because, I didn't wanna be flogged.
Our economics teacher at school,Mr m (Name with held) Who is also our Cashier promised to deal with those whose not were not complete today.
And well,mine wasn't!

In my defense, I had just resumed the school as a new student like three weeks ago,plus those who went to school can relate how bulky,large and just plain annoying Economics note can be.

I had borrowed Rosa's note,a Hausa girl who is usually quiet and just one of the few people I was really close with in the new school,in hope to complete the note over last night but I just couldn't resist the urge to log into Facebook and go to sleep so I just dumped the note on my drawer and went to sleep.

I know my parent will kill me and probably kick me out of the house so I made a safe proof plan on how to skip school and just flex at home.

but first I had to settle Samantha, my elder sister and usually partner in crime.

At my old school,I would just dress up and pretend to leave to school but then sneak back into my room and lock the door and windows,covering the cottons.
And since no one ever bothered to check my room while hurrying to school or work, I was safe.

And even if they did,the door would be locked and the Windows locked and covered with cotton,I still would be safe.

So while everyone left the house thinking I was in school,I was actually hiding in my room and would only come out after everyone had left the house.

Our former school was close our house and trek able so we usually trekked to school.

Sam was actually oblivious of the fact that I did not go to school because she usually went to school really early , leaving me behind and hardly ever went to my class.
She's in Ss3

but now,our school is really far and to get there early,we have to use okkada.
And Dad usually gave us #50 for transport,that was too small but to manage it we have to enter the same okkada.

So if I didn't go to school,there was no way Sam wouldn't know.

So earlier this morning while everyone 2was busy preparing to leave the house , I snuck #50 out of mom's purse and gave to Sam later to silence her about my escapades.
She didn't care less and just took the money leaving me behind after warning me to be careful so as not to be caught.
She didn't wanna be implicated

I dressed up for school and left we Sam but we parted ways at the gate as I quickly ran to the backyard and jumped over the fence.
I then quietly opened the back door and ran to my room,locking the door behind me and pulping the keys in between my breast, I was safe.

it took a while for dad to finally leave the house but he soon did.
Mum is a teacher and headmistress of the school my junior ones attended so they usually left early.

Dad was my problem.
I busied my self my operating my phone till he left.

Anyways,It was really bad after dad left.
I was finally safe and free and soon expected NEPA to bring the light but they never did and my phone died.

I Strode into Sam's room and soon slept off.
I dreamt abosulotely nonsensical dreams and woke up at 2 to find Light and my phone about 33% while charging.

my phone had a fast charger so that meant the light hadn't lasted long.
I insulted NEPA all the insults I could recall for making a day such a boring one

Mom and my little siblings, Joshua and Sophie soon came back at 2:16 and I lied to them school closed early today because of the upcoming tests.

mom was suspicious but soon waved it off.

we cooked Egusi soup and.......well everything was pretty much back to being boringly normal!

Dad came back at 8:00pm but Sam first came back at 6:00pm which was supposed to be 3:00pm but because of the wace lessons she had to wait.

NEPA later took the light at 11:00pm this night earning a lot of insults from my community as a whole.

So as you can see,today was Neutral!

it would have been bad but Sam who i gave Rosa's economic book to returned it back to her told my classmate when they asked that I was sick so I couldn't come to school so to make the story more believe able,I made a post.

I uploaded one of my pictures on Facebook and tagged it
"Sick but Slaying"

And Guess what??
My crush,this really cute guy in my class ive been having X rated thoughts about commented saying
"Get well soon dear" with two kiss emojis in front!!

Like Wtf??!!?!
Meaning??
Did he just write that as a caring classmate or does he ......I dunno,like me too??
I really hope he does even though it's highly almost impossible!

But what about the kisses emoji?!
That Meant something right??
Ahh
Am literary screaming right now at the thougth that maybe he likes me too,but am gonna stop before my family rushes me off to Lagos and to yaba left.

Cause this kin eyes they're giving me now ehn,no be here oh

Any ways,it's late now and I have to go to sleep.
But not on my bed and definately not in my room.

it's haunted with crockraches!
and lots of them!

They're just flying anyhow!
One just landed on my body sef!

Jesus!
wait lemme strip biko!
Its not on my body crockraches wee bare fruit and multiply

But incase I don't come back.
Good night and sweet Dreams Diary!

#Like_and_Comment!
Re: Diary Of An Introverted Bad Girl by InfernoNig: 1:02am On Mar 12, 2021
You are really a bad girl
Re: Diary Of An Introverted Bad Girl by SmellingAnus(m): 1:50am On Mar 12, 2021
Following cool
Re: Diary Of An Introverted Bad Girl by Lakesc: 10:04am On Mar 12, 2021
Following

(1) (Reply)

Osun Cvr Exercise: Ipac Committee Releases Forensic Report / Nana's Chronicles part 1 [18+] / Exclusively Rare Books For Sale !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.