Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,436 members, 7,954,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:10 AM

See What My Attention Was Drawn To The Rise In..... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What My Attention Was Drawn To The Rise In..... (215 Views)

With 12% Rise In Fourteen Days Nigerian Stocks Are World’s Best - Bloomberg / Oil Prices Plunge On Surprise Rise In US Oil Inventories / Commodity Prices To Rise In 2018; Oil Supply From Nigeria Could Be Volatile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Attention Was Drawn To The Rise In..... by dilini(m): 1:05am On Mar 12, 2021
It came to me as a surprise while keeping tabs on some signals during my trading hours using Metatrader 4 I got an alert to go long on Bitcoin as it has continued to rise beyond expectation!

Wow! Bitcoin has shot to the roof!!! Just awhile it was trading for $54k, just few minutes it gone up to $57k!!! Incredible

If you haven't started accumulating/mining bitcoin for FREE just like I'm doing right away then you need to check in at a hospital... 1 bitcoin now is worth N39M, and it is shooting to the roof! It will soon get to N40M and will keep rising

So how can you own or mine Bitcoin for FREE? It's soo easy and I will show you how in a minute... Follow the link below to get started...

https : // bit . ly / 3rDIjb4 <- (do well to join the spaces together by copying it to your browser because of Nairaland bot)

Just chat me up on zero nine zero seven nine four one seven nine zero two.

I will be glad to send it to you FOR FREE cos it is FREE!

I will also add you to my Innercircle Cryptominers Whatsapp group where I will showing you secret ways to mining Bitcoins faster so you don't fall into the hands of scammers. It is as FREE as I said it, no backend sales, totally F.R.E.E!

You will thank me later...

Re: See What My Attention Was Drawn To The Rise In..... by judgementyard(m): 2:42am On Mar 12, 2021
am interested.
Re: See What My Attention Was Drawn To The Rise In..... by dilini(m): 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
judgementyard:
am interested.

Follow what is written above
Re: See What My Attention Was Drawn To The Rise In..... by dilini(m): 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2021
It is no surprise that the value of Bitcoin has skyrocketed and we are awe by its grandeur considering it's bullish run since late February.

The value of Bitcoin has hit N40M and it is still shooting high. Thank God I was opportuned to buy into it early last year and it has been one of the best decision I made in 2020.

The cost of Bitcoin is on the high but do you know you can get it for FREE? Yes, and I'm not mincing words with this... A trading platform has decided to give out FREE Bitcoins to any and everyone who signs up on their website without any deposit... You only mine Bitcoin for FREE at no cost...

See sample of what I'm talking about with the image attached... Follow the link below to sign up and start mining bitcoin for FREE!!!

https : // bit . ly / 3rqwBAF (Do well to close up the spaces together by copying it to your browser because of Nairaland bot)

It is a Crypto trading platform where different altcoins are traded, it also allows you to mine Bitcoins for every 4hours interval.

After signing for the site, login then look for "more" feature on the extreme right, click on it. It should take you to your user i.d with the indication "Mine for bitcoin". Click on it, then it takes u to the page where you will need to click "Activate" then your bitcoin mining process will commence immediately. Always check back every four hours and click "Activate" so it will continue to mine Bitcoins for you...

https : // bit . ly / 3bFT7Qw (Do well to close up the spaces together by copying it to your browser because of Nairaland bot)

You can reach me on zero 9 zero 7 nine 4 one 7 nine 0 two, you will get added to my Innercircle Cryptominers WhatsApp group

Thanks again...

(1) (Reply)

Design A Job Board Or Job Portal Website Like Jobberman / VIRTUAL HAULAGE - Your One-stop Trucking Solution / Billionaire Daughter, Fatima Dangote-abubakar, Show Casing Her Dance Moves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.