Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Relaxedmode.com /isreal Chima A 419 Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Relaxedmode.com /isreal Chima A 419 Scammer (291 Views)

Don-Chima George & Rasaq Oluwasegun Oke: Rape Case Being Bungled In Lagos / Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse / #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relaxedmode.com /isreal Chima A 419 Scammer by Partpart: 5:54am On Mar 12, 2021
ISREAL CHIMA N. Is the owner of relaxedmode.com. His mode of operation is to sweet tongue you to buy his forex trading software and other forex trading products which he knows are fake and doesnt work..He also do this by running down other forex trader using his website for him to gain advantage. Immediately you send money to him, he stopped picking your calls and he will never return the money he has collected back. Nigerians should be careful dealling with him. He is a complete 419 scammer
Re: Relaxedmode.com /isreal Chima A 419 Scammer by ShenTeh(m): 6:03am On Mar 12, 2021
Partpart:
ISREAL CHIMA N. Is the owner of relaxedmode.com. His mode of operation is to sweet tongue you to buy his forex trading software and other forex trading products which he knows are fake and doesnt work..He also do this by running down other forex trader using his website for him to gain advantage. Immediately you send money to him, he stopped picking your calls and he will never return the money he has collected back. Nigerians should be careful dealling with him. He is a complete 419 scammer

While we may need to hear other side of the story to either corroborate or deny your claims, you can also add the phone number of the 'scammer' and also tag him (if a Nairalnder).

Sorry about your 'loss'.
Re: Relaxedmode.com /isreal Chima A 419 Scammer by Coolbite(m): 6:05am On Mar 12, 2021
hmmmm
Re: Relaxedmode.com /isreal Chima A 419 Scammer by izicode1: 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
My name is Mr. Israel Chima Nnabuike, the owner of relaxedmode.com with phone number 07033680227. I have used this number for the past 13 years and I have been using my real name on the internet for the last 10 years.

In the first place, I don't sell, and I don't have any forex product selling online. Above all, I have never collected any money to trade or sell anything forex to anybody online.

I only write reviews of forex products that works for me.

If anybody has any experience or opinion other than what I said above, please come with evidence.

I know the writer of this post, and I will explain in detail my experience with him. His name is Kayode Samuel with phone number 08030797998. He runs ads at the last part of every article on Punch newspaper, promising Nigeria of 37% ROI weekly. He ran that advert for a long time that I decided to give him a try.

Then his website address was standardfx.org. After I funded my account with $1000, this guy blew off the account in a week. When I contacted him he promised of making it up. After some disturbances from me, he blocked me totally, and that forced me to write my experience with him here https://www.relaxedmode.com/standardfx-and-standardfx-org-nigeria-review-a-big-scam/

After most Nigerian read my review and avoided him, he created another website with the URL betaforex.org. I sent him a text that as long as I liveth he will not be sending Nigerians to their early graves with his dubious way of trading forex. I again wrote a review about him here https://www.relaxedmode.com/betafx-and-betafx-org-nigeria-review-a-very-big-scam/

After a lot of Nigerians read my review and avoided him again, he created another website with URL forexbeta.org. I vowed never to rest, then I wrote the third review here
https://www.relaxedmode.com/forexbeta-and-forexbeta-org-nigeria-review-persistent-scammer/

He contacted me to pay me back my money, I said no, we have gone beyond that stage. His phone number is 08030797998

This Samuel Kayode is so desperate to ruin Nigerians, so today he is still running ads on punch and I will be back with his new web address.

So, Imagine the scammer, and desperate 419ner calling me a scammer.

ShenTeh:

While we may need to hear other side of the story to either corroborate or deny your claims, you can also add the phone number of the 'scammer' and also tag him (if a Nairalnder).

Sorry about your 'loss'.

1 Like

Re: Relaxedmode.com /isreal Chima A 419 Scammer by izicode1: 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
My name is Mr. Israel Chima Nnabuike, the owner of relaxedmode.com with phone number 07033680227. I have used this number for the past 13 years and I have been using my real name on the internet for the last 10 years.

In the first place, I don't sell, and I don't have any forex product selling online. Above all, I have never collected any money to trade or sell anything forex to anybody online.

I only write reviews of forex products that work for me.

If anybody has any experience or opinion other than what I said above, please come with evidence.

I know the writer of this post, and I will explain in detail my experience with him. His name is Kayode Samuel with phone number 08030797998. He runs ads at the last part of every article on Punch newspaper, promising Nigeria of 37% ROI weekly. He ran that advert for a long time that I decided to give him a try.

Then his website address was standardfx.org. After I funded my account with $1000, this guy blew off the account in a week. When I contacted him he promised of making it up. After some disturbances from me, he blocked me totally, and that forced me to write my experience with him here https://www.relaxedmode.com/standardfx-and-standardfx-org-nigeria-review-a-big-scam/

After most Nigerian read my review and avoided him, he created another website with the URL betaforex.org. I sent him a text that as long as I liveth he will not be sending Nigerians to their early graves with his dubious way of trading forex. I again wrote a review about him here https://www.relaxedmode.com/betafx-and-betafx-org-nigeria-review-a-very-big-scam/

After a lot of Nigerians read my review and avoided him again, he created another website with the URL forexbeta.org. I vowed never to rest, then I wrote the third review here
https://www.relaxedmode.com/forexbeta-and-forexbeta-org-nigeria-review-persistent-scammer/

He contacted me to pay me back my money, I said no, we have gone beyond that stage. His phone number is 08030797998

This Samuel Kayode is so desperate to ruin Nigerians, so today he is still running ads on punch and I will be back with his new web address.

So, Imagine the scammer, and desperate 419ner calling me a scammer.

Partpart:

(1) (Reply)

Angry Villagers Set Escaped Imo Prisoner Ablaze (see Why) / Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers, Cart Away Rifles In Ebonyi / Before I Fled From Boko Haram's Den, Many Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.