Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

The South Is The Legal Property Of The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The South Is The Legal Property Of The North (850 Views)

2023 Election: The Legal Issues In Tinubu’s Victory. / Why South South Is Biafra. Don't Be Deceived ! / A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The South Is The Legal Property Of The North by Wisemfon(m): 8:04am On Mar 12, 2021
I saw a post from one Northerner claiming that the south belongs to the north …
At first I took it as a joke but I think this is the mentality of some northerners

"all this noise coming from the south! have you guys finish paying the money we borrowed una ancestors? we still have the agreement, and until una pay south is the legal property of the north "

Re: The South Is The Legal Property Of The North by Asgard13: 8:08am On Mar 12, 2021
Southwest. Not SOUTH.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South Is The Legal Property Of The North by PlayerMeji: 8:19am On Mar 12, 2021
So we have to react to every bit of info both real and perceived....?

Even if the bearer of the news is a known madman

1 Like

Re: The South Is The Legal Property Of The North by Yorubalagba: 8:20am On Mar 12, 2021
Nah dem again, babiallah people with their cow brain

1 Like

Re: The South Is The Legal Property Of The North by Yorubalagba: 8:23am On Mar 12, 2021
Asgard13:
Southwest. Not SOUTH.
old man be sensible for once, stop disgracing yourself on every thread, you are too old to be senseless

8 Likes

Re: The South Is The Legal Property Of The North by ShackWes(f): 8:25am On Mar 12, 2021
Lol

I don't blame these fûcktards, nah foolish southerners shouting one Nigeria I blame aswear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South Is The Legal Property Of The North by ShackWes(f): 8:26am On Mar 12, 2021
The guy say "let me hear pim" grin grin
Re: The South Is The Legal Property Of The North by Asgard13: 8:27am On Mar 12, 2021
Yorubalagba:
old man be sensible for once, stop disgracing yourself on every thread, you are too old to be senseless

Normal gibberish from a Yoruba man..

3 Likes

Re: The South Is The Legal Property Of The North by Yorubalagba: 8:38am On Mar 12, 2021
Asgard13:

Normal gibberish from a Yoruba man..
i am a confirmed yoruba man and i can't deny my tribe for anything and very proud of being a yoruba. I just advised you to act for once like those with sense if you are sensel... You can complete that

5 Likes

Re: The South Is The Legal Property Of The North by Asgard13: 8:39am On Mar 12, 2021
Yorubalagba:
i am a confirmed yoruba man and i can't deny my tribe for anything and very proud of being a yoruba. I just advised you to act for once like those with sense if you are sensel... You can complete that
Gibberish typical Yoruba man rant

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South Is The Legal Property Of The North by Arthurity1(m): 8:46am On Mar 12, 2021
I think it's about time we started drastically reducing the population of these northern human-cow hybrids.
We either reduce their population and remove them from every possible position of power, never to be held by them again in the future or we split up this laughable joke called Nigeria. SE, SW, SS this is not the time to stupidly beaker amongst ourselves, enough of that rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South Is The Legal Property Of The North by ChoCho54(f): 8:51am On Mar 12, 2021
Yorubalagba:
. Gbenu soun!!

You are no different yourself!

Agbaya!

2 Likes

Re: The South Is The Legal Property Of The North by ChoCho54(f): 8:53am On Mar 12, 2021
Arthurity1:
I think it's about time we started drastically reducing the population of these northern human-cow hybrids.
We either reduce their population and remove them from every possible position of power, never to be held by them again in the future or we split up this laughable joke called Nigeria. SE, SW, SS this is not the time to stupidly beaker amongst ourselves, enough of that rubbish.
On this issue, I agree with you completely.

1 Like

Re: The South Is The Legal Property Of The North by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 12, 2021
They mean SW or Yorubaaland, not the East. There is nothing like the "SOUTH." As far as we Easterners are concerned Yorubaas are more dangerous than Hausa-Fulani

4 Likes

Re: The South Is The Legal Property Of The North by Yorubalagba: 8:56am On Mar 12, 2021
ChoCho54:
. Gbenu soun!!
You are no different yourself!
Agbaya!
sorry ooh omo girl, u go be alright las las
Re: The South Is The Legal Property Of The North by Jerryherd: 9:18am On Mar 12, 2021
Ipobians and Abokisss a similar in their nonsense opata talks

1 Like

Re: The South Is The Legal Property Of The North by Jman06(m): 9:20am On Mar 12, 2021
catfrog10:
They mean SW or Yorubaaland, not the East. There is nothing like the "SOUTH." As far as we Easterners are concerned Yorubaas are more dangerous than Hausa-Fulani
You are not from the east!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South Is The Legal Property Of The North by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:48am On Mar 12, 2021
I blame afonja muslim

1 Like

Re: The South Is The Legal Property Of The North by StreetFight: 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
I don't argue with Almajaris who were born at the roadside by beggar parents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South Is The Legal Property Of The North by SadiqBabaSani: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
Nonsense talk by a deranged fellow
Re: The South Is The Legal Property Of The North by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2021
Asgard13:
Southwest. Not SOUTH.
Ode,oponu radarada koni da fun e
Re: The South Is The Legal Property Of The North by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2021
Yorubalagba:
that boy is always on every thread hating on Yoruba,Na Yoruba matter ko kill am las las

1 Like

Re: The South Is The Legal Property Of The North by theTranslator: 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
Take my hand Southern Nigeria Take my proposal!
theTranslator:
I rep south Nigeria! We do away with the north! South Nigeria! United autonomous states of southern Nigeria!
The many minority groups can't be alone as a countries So the region they find themselves in would cater If Nigeria divides into 3 we'll be more vulnerable And we will keep dividing if we don't find a common ground to unite Can Nigeria divide into 250 as represented by the ethnic groups? No We should divide into 2 instead And the south would have 3 autonomous regions No marginalization whatsoever The presidency and top offices would be rotated between the regions And the regions would in turn rotate between the ethnic groups We can't keep slaving away for the north! The north planted the seed of discord in the south for a reason!
The hate between the south is nonexistent in real life This is the way out!

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Audio Tape About Buhari And Bloody Revolution Coming To Pass / June 12: Don't Bring Your Protest To Lagos, Indigenes Caution Sowore / Real Reason It Seems Twitter's Jack Dorsey Is Begging Nigeria: Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.