Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,700 members, 7,813,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

BREAKING: Kidnappers Storm Kaduna School, Abduct ‘only Female Students’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: Kidnappers Storm Kaduna School, Abduct ‘only Female Students’ (522 Views)

Kidnappers Storm Admiralty Way, Lekki, Lagos. Several Persons Abducted / BREAKING: Kidnappers Storm Kaduna School, Abduct Students / Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Kidnappers Storm Kaduna School, Abduct ‘only Female Students’ by jarawa: 8:11am On Mar 12, 2021
Gunmen have abducted students of the Federal College of Forestry Mechanism in Mando area of ​​Kaduna.

According to the BBC, a witness said half of the female students were taken but not a single male was abducted.

Commissioner for Internal Security and Home Affairs, Samuel Aruwan, has confirmed the incident, saying investigation is ongoing.

Details later…

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-kidnappers-storm-kaduna-school-abduct-only-female-students
Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Storm Kaduna School, Abduct ‘only Female Students’ by nairavsdollars(f): 8:12am On Mar 12, 2021
i thought Buhari said Kagara will be the last abduction of pupils under his government

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Storm Kaduna School, Abduct ‘only Female Students’ by Anigreat: 8:15am On Mar 12, 2021
shocked

Why won't this people act this way, when Jubril is pampering them.

The huge ransom they will demand will be paid in a second, while the promises they made to the gullible zombies who voted for them will take a millennium to fulfill.

More Abduction to be witness.

failed country.
Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Storm Kaduna School, Abduct ‘only Female Students’ by ChoCho54(f): 8:15am On Mar 12, 2021
nairavsdollars:
i thought Buhari said Kagara will be the last abduction of pupils under his government
And you believed the lifeless one??
Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Storm Kaduna School, Abduct ‘only Female Students’ by jlinkd78(m): 8:17am On Mar 12, 2021
All of a sudden Buhari has made kidnapping of multiple number of students a normal news without exclamation
Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Storm Kaduna School, Abduct ‘only Female Students’ by Auxtin85(m): 8:18am On Mar 12, 2021
The difference between the north and south is only time, any southerner that votes a northerner in 2023 is cursed.
Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Storm Kaduna School, Abduct ‘only Female Students’ by stonemasonn: 8:19am On Mar 12, 2021
How do you kidnap many people in Mando at one go and still vanish ....Maybe it's not the Mando I know...it's been long.
Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Storm Kaduna School, Abduct ‘only Female Students’ by Nbotee(m): 8:20am On Mar 12, 2021
It took only Chibok kidnapping for the opposition to derail the previous administration.. Now mass kidnapping is the order of the day now.. How the kidnappers take these number of children and escape without been seen is strory for anoda day..
Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Storm Kaduna School, Abduct ‘only Female Students’ by Maxymilliano(m): 8:23am On Mar 12, 2021
I can't but agreed that Buhari is a curse to the nation.

To think the 1diot is a retired general makes it more befuddling.

Kidnapping has become a booming business under his nose, yet no drastic action to curtail the activities of the criminals.

Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Storm Kaduna School, Abduct ‘only Female Students’ by saheedbadmus(m): 8:24am On Mar 12, 2021
This as finally gotten out of hands
Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Storm Kaduna School, Abduct ‘only Female Students’ by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 12, 2021
ChoCho54:
And you believed the lifeless one??

Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Storm Kaduna School, Abduct ‘only Female Students’ by ChoCho54(f): 8:54am On Mar 12, 2021
[quote author=SmellySperm post=99816952][/quote] Don't quote me again until you change that disgusting moniker!!!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Storm Kaduna School, Abduct ‘only Female Students’ by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 12, 2021
ChoCho54:
Don't quote me again until you change that disgusting moniker!!!!
chocho in my native means wide pussycat..

I don't know who's better ofundecided
Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Storm Kaduna School, Abduct ‘only Female Students’ by virginboy1(m): 8:59am On Mar 12, 2021
This is sad sad angry
Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Storm Kaduna School, Abduct ‘only Female Students’ by ChoCho54(f): 9:01am On Mar 12, 2021
SmellySperm:
chocho in my native means wide pussycat..
I don't know who's better ofundecided
Something is "strong" with you.
Change your moniker and your weed supplier.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Storm Kaduna School, Abduct ‘only Female Students’ by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 12, 2021
ChoCho54:
Something is "strong" with you.
I bet you gon'love my doings if you watch me smoke Mary J
I'm a very quiet and gentleman fr fr

Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Storm Kaduna School, Abduct ‘only Female Students’ by ChoCho54(f): 9:11am On Mar 12, 2021
SmellySperm:

I'm on your side!

I just said you should change your supplier and that disgusting moniker. Don't quote me again until you do so.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Storm Kaduna School, Abduct ‘only Female Students’ by ifytrik(m): 9:15am On Mar 12, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Storm Kaduna School, Abduct ‘only Female Students’ by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 12, 2021
ChoCho54:
I'm on your side!

I just said you should change your supplier and that disgusting moniker. Don't quote me again until you do so.
your dp tho undecided
Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Storm Kaduna School, Abduct ‘only Female Students’ by gambia(m): 9:27am On Mar 12, 2021
Somalia is better off than this shithole, thanks to Buhari and his online/offline supporters. The country is completely finished.
Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Storm Kaduna School, Abduct ‘only Female Students’ by adesoro80595: 11:42am On Mar 12, 2021
: Something is "strong" with you.

(1) (Reply)

How Bayelsa Student Shot Dead At Lecture Hall / Please Help On A Stolen Vehicle / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.