Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

I Championed A Thread Against Bad Governance In Nigeria But Got Banned ! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Championed A Thread Against Bad Governance In Nigeria But Got Banned ! (156 Views)

Osun Is Set For Good Governance In 2023- Governor Ademola Adeleke / I Got Banned For Uploading My **** Pics / We Must Defend Good Governance In Ebonyi State ~~ GDI Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Championed A Thread Against Bad Governance In Nigeria But Got Banned ! by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 12, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6446855/how-youths-end-bad-governance

I dont know what I did wrong campaigning for a movement that will liberate us from our struggles with bad leadership. I was banned unjustly.

I want someone to come up with a twitter account, a name and schematic idea... we need to converge with a voice and strong motive. A motive that pays no attention to colour, tribe, language or religion.

I believe every Nigerian is feeling the heat and bearing the brunt. we must put aside our differences and unite. else we can achieve nothing.

NB: petrol is 212.50 Naira per litre
Re: I Championed A Thread Against Bad Governance In Nigeria But Got Banned ! by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 12, 2021
Re: I Championed A Thread Against Bad Governance In Nigeria But Got Banned ! by Rocktation(f): 9:02am On Mar 12, 2021
You could get banned again, for posting in the wrong section.
Re: I Championed A Thread Against Bad Governance In Nigeria But Got Banned ! by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 12, 2021
Rocktation:
You could get banned again, for posting in the wrong section.
like I care... I dont get paid for creating useful threads... but you get paid for banning users unfairly...And Dont u ever threaten me again !!! when users post in the wrong section it is in your job description to move it to the appropriate section or politely call the attention of the creator than being arrogant and disrespectful.
Re: I Championed A Thread Against Bad Governance In Nigeria But Got Banned ! by Damovintrain: 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2021
Press on dear, be ready to be crucified but don't be perturbed.

But in thy critics prefer a way out

I will join soon to expose the downfall and rot of the North

Let me go n get more facts
Re: I Championed A Thread Against Bad Governance In Nigeria But Got Banned ! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
Damovintrain:
Press on dear, be ready to be crucified but don't be perturbed.

But in thy critics prefer a way out

I will join soon to expose the downfall and rot of the North

Let me go n get more facts
Thumbz up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo's New Mansion And Properties / Notable Politicians, Celebrities And Labour Union Has Kept Silent... / Why Is The Purchase Of Storage Boxes And Canopies For Utes Popular?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.