Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Final Solution To Dream Sex - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Final Solution To Dream Sex (302 Views)

Is It Normal To Dream Everyday? / Solution To Dream Sex / Dream Sex - Cause, Result And Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Final Solution To Dream Sex by ProphetMicadeol(m): 9:46am On Mar 12, 2021
Finally, I hereby provide in this article the bible inspired cause, result and remedy to the plague of having sexual intercourse in dreams. I promise you to be as brief as possible.

CAUSE:
It is the spirit of lust that causes sex dreams. Some will tag it marine spirit, yemoja in Yoruba language etc. But I found an illustration in the bible in the book of (Judges 21:20-21)

Therefore they commanded the children of Benjamin, saying, Go and lie in wait in the vineyards;

And see, and, behold, if the daughters of Shiloh come out to dance in dances, then come ye out of the vineyards, and catch you every man his wife of the daughters of Shiloh, and go to the land of Benjamin.

RESULT:
Marital crisis, separation and imminent death is the result we can expect from having sexual intercourse in the dream. This also illustrated in (2nd Samuel 11:9-11). Please read and get understanding.

But Uriah slept at the door of the king's house with all the servants of his lord, and went not down to his house.

And when they had told David, saying, Uriah went not down unto his house, David said unto Uriah, Camest thou not from thy journey? why then didst thou not go down unto thine house?

And Uriah said unto David, The ark, and Israel, and Judah, abide in tents; and my lord Joab, and the servants of my lord, are encamped in the open fields; shall I then go into mine house, to eat and to drink, and to lie with my wife? as thou livest, and as thy soul liveth, I will not do this thing.

REMEDY:
The remedy is to prevail over the demon in your spiritual fight. He is personified as the great Goliath that David conquered in the biblical times. Read (1st Samuel 17:50-51). Below is an extract.

So David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and with a stone, and smote the Philistine, and slew him; but there was no sword in the hand of David.

Therefore David ran, and stood upon the Philistine, and took his sword, and drew it out of the sheath thereof, and slew him, and cut off his head therewith. And when the Philistines saw their champion was dead, they fled.

ASSISTANCE:
I know you have had a hell of troubles finding the final cure to this obnoxious spiritual disease. So I will help you. Get a real stone, about 2 inches in diameter. Read Psalm 98 as you hold it in your right hand. Pray for victory against spirit husband or wife. After, put this under your pillow while sleeping.

But in case you need to narrow down your enquiry on why you have sex in your dreams based on your personal life, you can contact me for free assistance through my WhatsApp number +2347067550237.

May you overcome every obstacles standing before your success in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

These Gospel Songs May Not Be Right For U If U Are Married Or In A Relationship / End Time; Goat Being Worshipped by multitude As A god In a Church video) / Dream Of Someone Cutting Your Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.