Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Direct Rent Payment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Direct Rent Payment (159 Views)

Monthly Rent Payment And Annual Rent Payment Which Is Far Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direct Rent Payment by calmnquiet(m): 10:14am On Mar 12, 2021
N' landers

I'm putting this out here cos I believe I'll get help here.

I moved into an apartment almost a year ago, and its been frustrating with so many issues too numerous to mention, the worse that happen recently is a portion of the roof in the living room collapsed and thankfully it did not hit any one.

Currently, I need to move and I'm looking for a place where ill just get to pay the annual rent and skip this agent, legal stuff. This is because I just did all that a year ago and doing that again will take a financial strain on me.

So, If anyone wants to move or know someone that wants to or that they can ask. Please help.

I am looking at gbagada, shomolu, Akoka, Jibowu, Surulere environs. And a mini flat also, as I currently occupy one and I can do rent of 400k.

Thankfully.

Please move to front page as I may have more audience.
Re: Direct Rent Payment by RedSquid: 10:17am On Mar 12, 2021
450k will pay for a mini flat inclusive of agency fees. You can't get an apartment without making these payments. Don't be deceived.
Re: Direct Rent Payment by calmnquiet(m): 10:19am On Mar 12, 2021
RedSquid:
450k will pay for a mini flat inclusive of agency fees. You can't get an apartment without making these payments. Don't be deceived.

I can, I almost got one, I just did not speak out early, someone else paid before I could.

450k inclusive of fees at which area?
Re: Direct Rent Payment by RedSquid: 10:24am On Mar 12, 2021
calmnquiet:

I can, I almost got one, I just did not speak out early, someone else paid before I could.

450k inclusive of fees at which area?

You'll get at 450k. Cast your net far and wide.

There's plenty of such around Ojodu

You can get such you seek but it's extremely scarce.
Re: Direct Rent Payment by calmnquiet(m): 10:37am On Mar 12, 2021
RedSquid:

You'll get at 450k. Cast your net far and wide.

There's plenty of such around Ojodu

You can get such you seek but it's extremely scarce.

But that area is too far for me
Re: Direct Rent Payment by calmnquiet(m): 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2021
Re: Direct Rent Payment by calmnquiet(m): 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2021
Re: Direct Rent Payment by calmnquiet(m): 12:40pm On Mar 14, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 20201/2022 Season Audition Form Is Out / What Is The Role Of The Non-executive Director? / CUSTOMER THREATHENS TO HARM PHED STAFF WITH A WEAPON OVER UNPAID ELECTRICITY BIL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.