Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,587 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Marriage List My Brother Got From His Inlaws - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Marriage List My Brother Got From His Inlaws (969 Views)

Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra / Traditional Marriage List In Anambra / The ''marriage List" My Brother Was Given By Our In-laws (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage List My Brother Got From His Inlaws by JOBgame(m): 11:07am On Mar 12, 2021
Marriage in nigeria is becoming wild and disturbing can you just imagine ordinary introduction cost over 350k.and they have brought the main list chai god punish poverty;

1.35 tubers of yam

2.5 jerrycan of groundnut oli

3.5 jerrycans of palm oil(epo gidi)

4.2 bags of dangote flour

5.2 bags of mr.chef salt

6.40 peices of colanut

7.20 peice of bitter cola

8.1 carton of maggi star

9.2 cows

10.2 bags of cap foreign rice

11.owo ana(inlaws cash)N20,000

12.3 hollandis wrapper

13.2 chain wrist watch

14.elubo 1 bag

15.3 fowl

16. 2boxs for the bride

17.praying mat 2

18.kettle

19.2 praying bead

20.2 carton of fish

21.3 agutan

22.1 carton of detergent

23.1 carton of bar soap

24.3 pair of black cover shoe

25.4 pairs of trousers

26.5 carton of fanta

27.4 carton of dried catfish

28.30,000 naira for bride father

29.25,000 naira for bride mother

30.eagle schnarps 4

31.10,000 naira for bride brother walfare

32.3 calabash of honey

33.maltina can 2 carton

34.Tomtom 4 packet
Re: Marriage List My Brother Got From His Inlaws by Kondomatic(m): 11:09am On Mar 12, 2021
Nice one.

She's affordable

1 Like

Re: Marriage List My Brother Got From His Inlaws by Anigreat: 11:11am On Mar 12, 2021

Religion of peace people marriage list.
Re: Marriage List My Brother Got From His Inlaws by DaddyRochie1642: 11:12am On Mar 12, 2021
Tell your brother to return back the List grin grin
Re: Marriage List My Brother Got From His Inlaws by Anigreat: 11:15am On Mar 12, 2021
Kondomatic:
Nice one.

She's affordable

shocked

Let's forget about other things in the list.
Let's check the price of two cows first
Re: Marriage List My Brother Got From His Inlaws by InfernoNig: 11:17am On Mar 12, 2021
Small market done start. I even saw 2 cow. Tell your brother to Japa. What is it? Shey they want him to be drinking garri after marriage.
Re: Marriage List My Brother Got From His Inlaws by RedSquid: 11:19am On Mar 12, 2021
Poverty na bastard. I wonder why men can't seem to realize marriage is about responsibility and go whining and whining.

Mehn stop whining and be more diligent. Financial resources goes into the lady you intend to marry. If you feel ladies should just be married off so easily without due rights, please lets start with your daughters at their due time.

Person wey no fit lose 350k never ready for marriage

Nigerians have made complaining a culture and have made it an habit. If it was free, you'll still see them ask abi something do the girl. If a thing doesn't sit with you in life, bail up. Quit nagging.

1 Like

Re: Marriage List My Brother Got From His Inlaws by JOBgame(m): 11:20am On Mar 12, 2021
35.Milk,milo,ovaltine,lipton,sugar,blueband,and quakers oat 1,1 packet
36.5000 thousand for bride father condolence
37.ram big size 1
38.candles 2 packet
39.date fruit(dried) half sack
40.timeboom chewing gum 2 packet
41.10 tubers of cassava
42.1 sack of sweet potatoes
43.2 set of gown
44.2 holy qur'an
Finally bride price_150k
Pls is these marriage or market place?
Re: Marriage List My Brother Got From His Inlaws by Kondomatic(m): 11:20am On Mar 12, 2021
Anigreat:

shocked

Let's forget about other things in the list.

Let's check the price of two cows first
I know that all those things are costly but not too much for the price of an human being.

It's a good offer if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Marriage List My Brother Got From His Inlaws by JOBgame(m): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2021
CHAI my sister marriage for naija no be trading oh we ask for marriage list they are giving us annual food roster

DaddyRochie1642:
Tell your brother to return back the List grin grin

who offend for naija poverty or what
Re: Marriage List My Brother Got From His Inlaws by Jerryherd: 11:31am On Mar 12, 2021
cool

Don't start what you can't finish.... This Na their first billing, soon after marriage billing go increase

Re: Marriage List My Brother Got From His Inlaws by Romanoff(f): 11:32am On Mar 12, 2021
Let's see the picture of the paper with the home town and family.

I believe some of you just make up these lists.
Re: Marriage List My Brother Got From His Inlaws by duro4chang(m): 11:33am On Mar 12, 2021
I wish him happy married life in advance. Plenty children.
Re: Marriage List My Brother Got From His Inlaws by Freestainworld(m): 11:38am On Mar 12, 2021
To make the list cheaper, let him score a power goal with the bride, thank me later as the inlaw will ask him to bring anything he has to avoid shame in the family.
Re: Marriage List My Brother Got From His Inlaws by JOBgame(m): 11:39am On Mar 12, 2021
Romanoff:
Let's see the picture of the paper with the home town and family.

I believe some of you just make up these lists.

MY phone camera is very bad ma, the name of the town is edeh osun state the family of alhaji ajibade.u think say i go lie
Re: Marriage List My Brother Got From His Inlaws by JOBgame(m): 11:43am On Mar 12, 2021
Freestainworld:
To make the list cheaper, let him score a power goal with the bride, thank me later as the inlaw will ask him to bring anything he has to avoid shame in the family.

BEST solution na give am belle but my brother no de hear i no no why
Re: Marriage List My Brother Got From His Inlaws by Romanoff(f): 11:44am On Mar 12, 2021
JOBgame:

MY phone camera is very bad ma, the name of the town is edeh osun state the family of alhaji ajibade.u think say i go lie

So Yorubas have also started opening market with bridal list.
Re: Marriage List My Brother Got From His Inlaws by JOBgame(m): 11:47am On Mar 12, 2021
Romanoff:

So Yorubas have also started opening market with bridal list.

i don't really know what the country has turned everyone to
Re: Marriage List My Brother Got From His Inlaws by Freestainworld(m): 11:49am On Mar 12, 2021
JOBgame:

BEST solution na give am belle but my brother no de hear i no no why
Every problem get solution, let him don't dull
Re: Marriage List My Brother Got From His Inlaws by JOBgame(m): 11:54am On Mar 12, 2021
Freestainworld:
Every problem get solution, let him don't dull

Now the main problem is his fiancee she is not giving way at all say till wedding nigth
Re: Marriage List My Brother Got From His Inlaws by Freestainworld(m): 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
JOBgame:

Now the main problem is his fiancee she is not giving way at all say till wedding nigth
How much is the fiancee contributing for the wedding? let your brother and the fiancee know that after wedding, they are going to face the real reality of life, your brother should just man up and tell his intending in-laws his budget, what ever plan they have should revolve around it, after wedding, they will need to eat and pay some their bills before he will spend everything and stay empty later.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Cbn New Reform Order Of Using Money Will Effect The Ibo Way Of Life / halftribe.com - Press Release / Imara Na Ibu Onye Igbo Ka Anyi Suo Asusu Anyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.