Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

How Bet9ja Super Agents In Calabar Have Been Thwarting My Efforts In Calabar - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Bet9ja Super Agents In Calabar Have Been Thwarting My Efforts In Calabar (413 Views)

Pssp/super Agents Licence/ Mfb / How Bet9ja Is Destroying The Nigerian Economy / PICTURE: BET9JA SUPER AGENT KIDNAPPED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Bet9ja Super Agents In Calabar Have Been Thwarting My Efforts In Calabar by SP001: 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2021
So I decided to go into the betting agency business this month, and choose bet9ja as the my host company. I had paid for a shop over 200k, started renovation, and went to the super agents in Calabar to inquire for shop inspection/licensing. on reaching there, I saw the manager and told him about my intentions, but he told me before I could finish my explanation that the area I choose has been field and that they will not license another shop there. I told him I have done a personal survey around there and there was no shop 15minutes walk away, he replied I should just go and look for another shop.
I went ahead to register online and my application was allowed, and was waiting for their support to schedule me for inspection. the next day, I received an email that the area have my shop is filled. This has happened to the three different shop I had found even when the other 2 are in rural areas. Yesterday, my landlord told me that a Bet9ja supper agent had com and inquired about the shop next to me. Please I need advice on how to fight this. The money I invested in getting that shop ready is huge, kindly help a brother.
Re: How Bet9ja Super Agents In Calabar Have Been Thwarting My Efforts In Calabar by phrancys001(m): 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2021
U too u faster than ya shadow u should av ticked all d necessary

1 Like

Re: How Bet9ja Super Agents In Calabar Have Been Thwarting My Efforts In Calabar by SP001: 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
Bro I need this guidance, kindly advice
Re: How Bet9ja Super Agents In Calabar Have Been Thwarting My Efforts In Calabar by Curdlebug(m): 8:22am On Aug 12, 2022
How did you solve this problem?

(1) (Reply)

Recently Play / Arrangements For 2021 Delta State Praise, Thanksgiving Day Enters Top Gear / The Funeral System Of Lifechanyuan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.