Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Group Of People that will Find Nairaland Uninteresting - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Group Of People that will Find Nairaland Uninteresting (389 Views)

Mention Some Character In People That Shock You. / 10 Horrifying Stories Of People Killed By Snakes / Unbelievable People That You Won’t Believe Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group Of People that will Find Nairaland Uninteresting by PuZZyNegro: 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2021
There are some group of people you can hardly find on nairaland.

1. The teenagers: unlike Facebook, Instagram WhatsApp, etc., where you can find teenagers within the ages of 13 to 17 years in their numbers, nairaland is very uninteresting to people within this age bracket, except for jambites that will only focus on the education section for admission information. A 20 year old is regarded as a baby here because the age of most people here starts from 25 to 60.

2. The slay queens: you see those girls that spend all their time making up, watching Facebook videos and all, they find nairaland very boring. This explains the reason most nairaland females are not the most beautiful and young (no insult intended).

3. Lazy readers: anyone that hates reading will most likely dislike nairaland. The reason is because nairaland is made up of 90% texts and 10% virtual contents. So, if you're someone who just enjoys skimming through photos and videos on Instagram and Facebook, chances are, you will find this site boring.

4. Over serious people: back in my undergraduate days, I once mentioned nairaland in class and one of our top over serious girls was like "that joke of a site". The truth is, nairaland has "men" who threw away their status to come play with everybody in this faceless forum. Remember the saying that when men gather they behave like children. It's hard for some people to believe when one mentions their status in the society here because they have the opinion that if you are who you claim to be, then you wouldn't be here. There are landlords and PhD holders here who have chosen to look beyond their qualifications and bank account.

5. Intolerant people: if you don't have a thick skin, here is not for you. You really need to learn how to read and ignore because people will always provoke you. Either they quote and insult you directly or insult your tribe, state, religion, Alma mater, etc. So, reading and ignoring will go a long way to ensure you have the fun you come here to seek.

I drop my pen, add yours

3 Likes

Re: Group Of People that will Find Nairaland Uninteresting by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2021
PuZZyNegro:

1. The teenagers: unlike Facebook, Instagram WhatsApp, etc., where you can find teenagers within the ages of 13 to 17 years in their numbers, nairaland is very uninteresting to people within this age bracket, except for jambites that will only focus on the education section for admission information. A 20 year old is regarded as a baby here because the age of most people here starts from 25 to 60.
Teenager present here

1 Like

Re: Group Of People that will Find Nairaland Uninteresting by PuZZyNegro: 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2021
Nairalandian:

Teenager present here

The number is insignificant sir. The percentage by the total number of this site users is negligible.
Re: Group Of People that will Find Nairaland Uninteresting by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2021
PuZZyNegro:

The number is insignificant sir. The percentage by the total number of this site users is negligible.
You dey call small boy sir grin
Re: Group Of People that will Find Nairaland Uninteresting by Kennyking1234: 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2021
PuZZyNegro:

2. The slay queens: you see those girls that spend all their time making up, watching Facebook videos and all, they find nairaland very boring. This explains the reason most nairaland females are not the most beautiful and young (no insult intended).

3. Lazy readers: anyone that hates reading will most likely dislike nairaland. The reason is because nairaland is made up of 90% texts and 10% virtual contents. So, if you're someone who just enjoys skimming through photos and videos on Instagram and Facebook, chances are, you will find this site boring.

4. Over serious people: back in my undergraduate days, I once mentioned nairaland in class and one of our top over serious girls was like "that joke of a site". The truth is, nairaland has "men" who threw away their status to come play with everybody in this faceless forum. Remember the saying that when men gather they behave like children. It's hard for some people to believe when one mentions their status in the society here because they have the opinion that if you are who you claim to be, then you wouldn't be here. There are landlords and PhD holders here who have chosen to look beyond their qualifications and bank account.

5. Intolerant people: if you don't have a thick skin, here is not for you. You really need to learn how to read and ignore because people will always provoke you. Either they quote and insult you directly or insult your tribe, state, religion, Alma mater, etc. So, reading and ignoring will go a long way to ensure you have the fun you come here to seek.

I drop my pen, add yours
Am 18 the site has helped me a lot.
Re: Group Of People that will Find Nairaland Uninteresting by Polynek(m): 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
I jox like your write up shaa
Re: Group Of People that will Find Nairaland Uninteresting by richmond500: 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
nairaland has the highest number of stupid people per square kilometer

1 Like

Re: Group Of People that will Find Nairaland Uninteresting by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 12, 2021
That number one is as real as Bleep. grin grin
Depression go wan catch you if dem call 25 yr old baby.

Na grandpa and grandma dem full here. grin
Re: Group Of People that will Find Nairaland Uninteresting by Xenry: 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2021
I go soon leave this forum shaaa. tongue
Re: Group Of People that will Find Nairaland Uninteresting by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
I joined Nairaland as a teenager.
Re: Group Of People that will Find Nairaland Uninteresting by PuZZyNegro: 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kennyking1234:
Am 18 the site has helped me a lot.

You're intelligent bro. It takes intelligent mind to be a nairaland member at your age. Hopefully, you make the best out of the site.

I made my first million from nairaland. Use education, business and investment section wisely and you will have no need to look for a job after you graduate from the university.
Re: Group Of People that will Find Nairaland Uninteresting by PuZZyNegro: 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2021
5hanklee:
That number one is as real as Bleep. grin grin
Depression go wan catch you if dem call 25 yr old baby.

Na grandpa and grandma dem full here. grin

Lol and the reason is simple.

Go to business and investment section, it is more of people who do investment and business that requires millions of naira. Is it the property section where men are building houses running into millions of naira.

In summary, nairaland is for men not boys but a boy can become a man if he uses the site wisely.

You're more likely to find teenage boys than girls here.

1 Like

Re: Group Of People that will Find Nairaland Uninteresting by Kennyking1234: 9:36am On Mar 14, 2021
PuZZyNegro:

You're intelligent bro. It takes intelligent mind to be a nairaland member at your age. Hopefully, you make the best out of the site.

I made my first million from nairaland. Use education, business and investment section wisely and you will have no need to look for a job after you graduate from the university.
Thanks a lot sir... I have been using nairaland since 2016 I have learnt alot. Thanks to nairaland I learnt how to invest in US stocks and doing well so far...

(1) (Reply)

She Knows I Have a Girlfriend But She Still Likes To Have Sex With Me. / Hello Umuahia, Bolt Is Here / 300 Ft Flat Top Deck Cargo Barge For Outright Sale. Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.