Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

It Is Official, Cpc Acn Alliance Is Over - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Official, Cpc Acn Alliance Is Over (759 Views)

All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged / ANPP, CPC, ACN To Become One By April – Shekarau / CPC & ACN Merger Faces Challenge From Stakeholders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Official, Cpc Acn Alliance Is Over by Genbuhari3: 11:04am On Apr 13, 2011
Buhari4change (Official Fan Page) BB UPDATES:
Last night was full of tension, first the UEFA Champions League, then the alliance talk. Well today is a new day: no alliance, no blame game. BB is now focusing on today's Abuja Town Hall meeting. Join BB at 11am at the International Conference Centre, thereafter a press conference will follow. I respect buhari the more by standing with his running mate. How can Tinubu insist that bakare sign a pre-dated resignation letter! God will see us through in whatever way. And we lose, at least my vote was accounted among those for change. But we remain optimistic.
Re: It Is Official, Cpc Acn Alliance Is Over by RichyBlacK(m): 11:20am On Apr 13, 2011
Genbuhari3:

Last night was full of tension, first the UEFA Champions League, then the alliance talk. Well today is a new day: no alliance, no blame game. BB is now focusing on today's Abuja Town Hall meeting. Join BB at 11am at the International Conference Centre, thereafter a press conference will follow. I respect buhari the more by standing with his running mate. [b]How can Tinubu insist that bakare sign a pre-dated resignation letter! [/b]God will see us through in whatever way. And we lose, at least my vote was accounted among those for change. But we remain optimistic.

Well, if that's true, it's in line with my view of Tinubu as a political thug and an expert on primitive politics.

Vote BB for change!
Re: It Is Official, Cpc Acn Alliance Is Over by seal777(m): 11:20am On Apr 13, 2011
I have never doubted the ability of the BB team to spring suprises.
I am 101% sure.
Re: It Is Official, Cpc Acn Alliance Is Over by nulldev: 11:31am On Apr 13, 2011
Genbuhari3:

Last night was full of tension, first the UEFA Champions League, then the alliance talk. Well today is a new day: no alliance, no blame game. BB is now focusing on today's Abuja Town Hall meeting. Join BB at 11am at the International Conference Centre, thereafter a press conference will follow. I[b] respect buhari the more by standing with his running mate. How can Tinubu insist that bakare sign a pre-dated resignation letter! [/b]God will see us through in whatever way. And we lose, at least my vote was accounted among those for change. But we remain optimistic.

Here we go again, there were like 5 versions of that story making the rounds almost all of which contradict themselves no surprise which one you decided to believe. I guess Buhari is to be commended for getting involved with IBB, Ciroma et al or that bit was untrue abi? So the last alliance talks 'allegedly' broke down because of Tinubu's ambition and now Buhari re-initiates the alliance talks expecting a different result with ACN in a stronger position than before?

Yeah, sure that is exactly what happened
Re: It Is Official, Cpc Acn Alliance Is Over by evilspirit: 11:45am On Apr 13, 2011
why are you all blaming Tinubu.what will be the gain of ACN in the matter if they merge and yet buhari sticks with his running mate.you win some you lose some.if Buhari wants merger yes he should be ready to concede to somethings
Re: It Is Official, Cpc Acn Alliance Is Over by Pataki: 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2011
BB, we are progressives and we are moving forward.

These hurricane BB started without any hope of it getting to anywhere.

And today, we are making exploits! We must not allow the selfish interests of other parties truncate the vision we all hope for a new Nigeria.

I for one, never believed in any alliance and I am honestly happy that it did not work out!
Re: It Is Official, Cpc Acn Alliance Is Over by PapaBrowne(m): 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2011
Pataki:

BB, we are progressives and we are moving forward.

These hurricane BB started without any hope of it getting to anywhere.

And today, we are making exploits! We must not allow the selfish interests of other parties truncate the vision we all hope for a new Nigeria.

I for one, never believed in any alliance and I am honestly happy that it did not work out!

Exploits that saw Buhari losing his homebase to the very unpopular PDP If voting was done on Naiaraland and in the mosques alone, then maybe Buhari would have a chance!! My advice to all BB supporters come saturday is to not waste their votes. Thumbprint on Umblerrrra!!
Re: It Is Official, Cpc Acn Alliance Is Over by Pataki: 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2011
PapaBrowne:

Exploits that saw Buhari losing his homebase to the very unpopular PDP If voting was done on Naiaraland and in the mosques alone, then maybe Buhari would have a chance!! My advice to all BB supporters come saturday is to not waste their votes. Thumbprint on Umblerrrra!!
Did your vice President not lose his own ward?

Did your National PDP BOT chairman (Obasanjo) not lose infront of his own house in Ita Eko?

Did your Jonathan not lose equally in the FCT or was election totally peaceful in Bayelsa?

You people are only going to realize your silliness, all too late. Pity though!

Enough with the noise making. . . . .Nigerians already know that we have a clueless President, who never accepts blame and faults for anything, but always ready to harp himself into any JEGA success.

My advice to you, is to choose the winning party!

When you see the logo below: press ya hand there!
Re: It Is Official, Cpc Acn Alliance Is Over by Genbuhari3: 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2011
who says buhari lost his homebase? he won the whole of katsina and shamed VP Sambo in Kaduna. wait for the shocker when the North live up to their watchword ;'Nigeria, Sai Buhari'

I was walking down a street in Yaba one day and I saw about 6 hausa men passing, i wanted to test how they will vote so I shouted Nigeria! they turned back and screamed, Sai Buhari!

that is the default mode of a core Northerner. I am more than convinced that the North west and North East with Niger and Nasarawa in the North Central will vote for Buhari. I just hope likeminded southerners will vote BB to compliment the efforts.
Re: It Is Official, Cpc Acn Alliance Is Over by jackpot(f): 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2011
^^Well, keep hoping
Re: It Is Official, Cpc Acn Alliance Is Over by muami(m): 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2011
Genbuhari3:

who says buhari lost his homebase? he won the whole of katsina and shamed VP Sambo in Kaduna. wait for the shocker when the North live up to their watchword ;'Nigeria, Sai Buhari'

I am more than convinced that the North west and North East with Niger and Nasarawa in the North Central will vote for Buhari. I just hope likeminded southerners will vote BB to compliment the efforts.

Its like you still cannot solve the equation so let me help you to solve it:

Buhari wins homebase KATSINA
CPC wins homebase KATSINA and a few states in the North
Sambo loses part of homebase KADUNA
PDP win NATIONAL base NIGERIA
Buhari and CPC only has support in some part of the North
GEJ and PDP has national support
Presidential Elections is a national elections
Buhari and CPC only wins a few states in the North
GEJ and PDP win more states spread nationally
GEJ and PDP wins presidential election
GEJ becomes president
Buhari is appointed a commissioner in his hombase katsina

(1) (Reply)

Masssive Rigging Plan Of The Pdp For G.e.j / Nigeria Decides Election 2011 - Latest From Around Nigera / I Can Call The Election For GEJ- he will be sworn on 29th May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.