Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Opay Is The Worst Mobile Banking Wallet To Bank With - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opay Is The Worst Mobile Banking Wallet To Bank With (1576 Views)

Billion Dollar Transfer From Nigerian Wallet To Binance / How To Withdraw From Trust Wallet To Your Bank Account / Ghanaian Man Storms Bank With Mattress, Pillow & Bedsheet (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opay Is The Worst Mobile Banking Wallet To Bank With by Youngmolis: 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2021
since last week, I tried to find my bet account using paystack on msport.
well to cut the story short I made the transfer to the paystack account and my bet wallet is yet to be funded.
I contacted paystack and was told both transactions were already reversed to my opay wallet and that I should contact opay.
now this is where the war starts from.
I tried to chat them via their app platform but I keep getting sane robotic replies.
I tried to call them but those guys would have exhausted your entire airtime before they even pick and still won't attend to you properly in the end.
I used facebook and their Twitter but these guys takes forever to reply and still comes back to reason sane old questions they always ask.
I mean am fed up already with this people, why would the CBN approve such firm with such poor policy usage? below are the screen shots of our chats and and transaction details

Re: Opay Is The Worst Mobile Banking Wallet To Bank With by Youngmolis: 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
Since on the 5th of this month, those bastard are yet to give me a response on twitter..

Re: Opay Is The Worst Mobile Banking Wallet To Bank With by Youngmolis: 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2021
My transaction might be small though, but how do you expect people to trust such a wack platform that can't attend to customer and they have just 1 headquarters in Lagos.
Are this guys reasonable atall.

Nigerians are complaining all over twitter about them and they are not even trying to improve

Moderators please don't cover for this platform, enough is enough.
I need my #1500

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Nylon For Bread, Chicken, Pure Water Packing Bags, Flour, Chin Chin.. / Ecobank And Unity Bank Set To Merge / Betonmarket Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.