Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:58 AM

Grace And Peace From Jesus Christ Crucified; Be Multiplied In Our Lives - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Grace And Peace From Jesus Christ Crucified; Be Multiplied In Our Lives (195 Views)

Discovery Of Galilee Boat From Jesus' Time Proves Bible Accurate - Video, Photos / What's The Difference Between Grace And Mercy? / Birth Of Jesus: Did Mary Have Other Children Aside From Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grace And Peace From Jesus Christ Crucified; Be Multiplied In Our Lives by ochibuogwu5: 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2021
"May grace (God’s favor) and peace (which is perfect well-being, all necessary good, all spiritual prosperity, and freedom from fears and agitating passions and moral conflicts) be multiplied to you in [the full, personal, precise, and correct] knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord. Amen."
(2 Peter 1:2 ampc)
Re: Grace And Peace From Jesus Christ Crucified; Be Multiplied In Our Lives by ochibuogwu5: 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2021
"May grace (God’s favor) and peace (which is perfect well-being, all necessary good, all spiritual prosperity, and freedom from fears and agitating passions and moral conflicts) be multiplied to you in [the full, personal, precise, and correct] knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.
3 For His divine power has bestowed upon us all things that [are requisite and suited] to life and godliness, through the [full, personal] knowledge of Him Who called us by and to His own glory and excellence (virtue).
4 By means of these He has bestowed on us His precious and exceedingly great promises, so that through them you may escape [by flight] from the moral decay (rottenness and corruption) that is in the world because of covetousness (lust and greed), and become sharers (partakers) of the divine nature." (2 Peter. 1:2-4 ampc)
Re: Grace And Peace From Jesus Christ Crucified; Be Multiplied In Our Lives by ochibuogwu5: 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2021
"Now after these events Paul determined in the [Holy] Spirit that he would travel through Macedonia and Achaia (most of Greece) and go to Jerusalem, saying, After I have been there, I must visit Rome also.

22 And having sent two of his assistants, Timothy and Erastus, into Macedonia, he himself stayed on in [the province of] Asia for a while.

23 But as time went on, there arose no little disturbance concerning the Way [of the Lord].

24 For a man named Demetrius, a silversmith, who made silver shrines of [the goddess] Artemis [Diana], brought no small income to his craftsmen.

25 These he called together, along with the workmen of similar trades, and said, Men, you are acquainted with the facts and understand that from this business we derive our wealth and livelihood.

26 Now you notice and hear that not only at Ephesus but almost all over [the province of] Asia this Paul has persuaded and induced people to believe his teaching and has alienated a considerable company of them, saying that gods that are made with human hands are not really gods at all.

27 Now there is danger not merely that this trade of ours may be discredited, but also that the temple of the great goddess Artemis may come into disrepute and count for nothing, and that her glorious magnificence may be degraded and fall into contempt—she whom all [the province of] Asia and the wide world worship.

28 As they listened to this, they were filled with rage and they continued to shout, Great is Artemis of the Ephesians!

29 Then the city was filled with confusion; and they rushed together into the amphitheater, dragging along with them Gaius and Aristarchus, Macedonians who were fellow travelers with Paul.

30 Paul wished to go in among the crowd, but the disciples would not permit him to do it.

31 Even some of the Asiarchs (political or religious officials in Asia) who were his friends also sent to him and warned him not to risk venturing into the theater.

32 Now some shouted one thing and some another, for the gathering was in a tumult and most of them did not know why they had come together.

33 Some of the crowd called upon Alexander [to speak], since the Jews had pushed and urged him forward. And Alexander motioned with his hand, wishing to make a defense and [planning] to apologize to the people.

34 But as soon as they saw him and recognized that he was a Jew, a shout went up from them as the voice of one man, as for about two hours they cried, Great is Artemis of the Ephesians!

35 And when the town clerk had calmed the crowd down, he said, Men of Ephesus, what man is there who does not know that the city of the Ephesians is guardian of the temple of the great Artemis and of the sacred stone [image of her] that fell from the sky?

36 Seeing then that these things cannot be denied, you ought to be quiet (keep yourselves in check) and do nothing rashly.

37 For you have brought these men here, who are [guilty of] neither temple robberies nor blasphemous speech about our goddess.

38 Now then, if Demetrius and his fellow tradesmen who are with him have a grievance against anyone, the courts are open and proconsuls are [available]; let them bring charges against one another [legally].

39 But if you require anything further about this or about other matters, it must be decided and cleared up in the regular assembly.

40 For we are in danger of being called to render an account and of being accused of rioting because of [this commotion] today, there being no reason that we can offer to justify this disorder.

41 And when he had said these things, he dismissed the assembly." (Acts. 19:21-41 ampc)
Re: Grace And Peace From Jesus Christ Crucified; Be Multiplied In Our Lives by ochibuogwu5: 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2021
"But when the unclean spirit has gone out of a man, it roams through dry [arid] places in search of rest, but it does not find any.

44 Then it says, I will go back to my house from which I came out. And when it arrives, it finds the place unoccupied, swept, put in order, and decorated.

45 Then it goes and brings with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and make their home there. And the last condition of that man becomes worse than the first. So also shall it be with this wicked generation."
(Matthew 12:43-45 ampc)
Re: Grace And Peace From Jesus Christ Crucified; Be Multiplied In Our Lives by ochibuogwu5: 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2021
Idi mma ezi Chinekeeee....
Eligwe na-agba ama......
Mu onwem na-asi, n'idi mma;
Idi mma ezi Chinekeeee.....
Singing and Worshipping EL-SHADDAI(Father, Son and the Holy Spirit)
Re: Grace And Peace From Jesus Christ Crucified; Be Multiplied In Our Lives by ochibuogwu5: 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2021
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it." (Matthew 10:34-39 KJV)

(1) (Reply)

Www.toluilori.com / Lara George Music Review- Ijoba Orun (A Song That Promotes Works Salvation) / Upload Your Easter Pictures Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.