Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,211 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Bye! Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bye! Nairaland. (189 Views)

Good Bye Nairaland / Turn Your Old Roofs Into New...say Bye Bye To Costly Re-roofing! / APC Loses Oyo Bye-election To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bye! Nairaland. by 12inchess: 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2021
I'm officially leaving Nairaland. I really can't handle or compartmentalize being on both NL and Twitter at the same time so I have to pick one. Thanks to Seun for giving me the opportunity to vent and discuss with a lot of intelligent folk here. And my nairaland heroes "born2fuc. k" and "lefulefu" Respect.

I've been on Nairaland since the beginning i think around 2005 or 2006 as a registered user with a diff name so leaving is a bit......

To the developers of this site and Seun. Perhaps it's time to think about how the site operates and revise. Maybe an App?

To those that want to keep listening to my rantings. Follow me on Twitter @yoghurthag. My Twitter name is 12inch33s.

Peace Out ✌️

(1) (Reply)

I Miss You Already Bro, Rip-tonto Dikeh Mourns / Oil And Gas Investment Company / Loan Application Declined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.