Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan (54869 Views)

Sokoloan Set To Shutdown, After Paying ₦10 Million NITDA Fine / Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan by Gbagura: 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2021
It's for your own good. If you default just for a day, they will rain insults on your contacts. They act exactly like loan sharks. Most times when you even try to credit them before the deadline and there's delay in the transfer, this loan app won't listen to your explanation. Their interest is even ridiculous couple with their daily default charges. If you doubt me, you can try them out.

I've warned you ooo. Stay away from them.

3 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan by Gbagura: 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2021
stupidmod3:
can i take a loan n not pay them, wats d worst dey can do
They start by messaging all your contacts especially your friends. They tell them you're a thief. Can you imagine? Their interest is even ridiculously high.
Re: Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan by Londonland: 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
stupidmod3:
finish just dat, nothing else
badest
Re: Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan by Londonland: 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2021
Gbagura:
They start by messaging all your contacts especially your friends. They tell them you're a thief. Can you imagine? Their interest is even ridiculously high.
why don't u try palmcredit,or paylater
Re: Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan by Londonland: 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2021
stupidmod3:
make e dey jump from one moronic lender to another shey
i mean he should have done more research before using L credit services
Re: Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan by Londonland: 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2021
stupidmod3:
what yeye research all nah same proberly own by same people with different name
you wrong bro, carbon and branch are exceptional
Re: Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan by SavageResponse(m): 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
Gbagura:

If you borrow money and refuse to pay back, you're a thief, no two ways about it! angry

7 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan by Gbagura: 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2021
Londonland:
why don't u try palmcredit,or paylater
I didn't know. It was when I start reading people's comment on them that it dawned on me how crude they are. Avoid them totally

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan by Gbagura: 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
SavageResponse:

If you borrow money and refuse to pay back, you're a thief, no two ways about it! angry
Did you read the post at all or you just finish taking your evening weed? Do you work with Lcredit or you're a loan shark too?

33 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan by Gbagura: 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
stupidmod3:
what yeye research all nah same proberly own by same people with different name
Yes you're right. This Lcredit keep deducting money from people's accounts. Check Twitter and playstore to see people's comment. They remove your money twice even after you must have pay them. I won't use the account I linked with them again. Never knew this is how useless they are.

6 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan by Gbagura: 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
stupidmod3:
yh so was oxygen and leaf
grin grin grin
Re: Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan by zoeA: 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2021
Gbagura:
Yes you're right. This Lcredit keep deducting money from people's accounts. Check Twitter and playstore to see people's comment. They remove your money twice even after you must have pay them. I won't use the account I linked with them again. Never knew this is how useless they are.
Go get a new ATM card

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan by SavageResponse(m): 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
Gbagura:
Did you read the post at all or you just finish taking your evening weed? Do you work with Lcredit or you're a loan shark too?

I read the post!

Nigerians are the same, they borrow money from you but when it's time to pay back they start coming up with bullsh1t excuses so they can avoid paying back the loan.

Mr man go and pay your loan, your excuses do not hold water

6 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan by oluwagbenga98327: 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2021
:yh so was oxygen and leaf
Re: Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan by phytosammy: 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2021
This is the worst online loan application I have ever come across.
Please don't borrow from these people if you like yourself and if you so much cherish your reputation. Borrowing from these people will put your reputation on the line.
These people will insult you by sending messages to your contacts on the first day of your overdue without even reasoning with you what caused the problem which might be from their end. I hereby pass a vote of NO CONFIDENCE ON THIS USELESS BORROWING PLATFORM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan by Chokhmah: 9:09am On Jun 21, 2021
They even ask my to pay back in seven days when my loan is supposed to be due in 14days

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan by Ruthless1(f): 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
Gbagura:
It's for your own good. If you default just for a day, they will rain insults on your contacts. They act exactly like loan sharks. Most times when you even try to credit them before the deadline and there's delay in the transfer, this loan app won't listen to your explanation. Their interest is even ridiculous couple with their daily default charges. If you doubt me, you can try them out.

I've warned you ooo. Stay away from them.

True bro. Imagine one of the idiots calling me to ask about someone. I said I don't know that person and they kept insisting I do, that I'm pretending I don't or maybe the person has asked me to keep quiet. Very rude customer care with one harsh Yoruba intonation like that. Stupid people.

8 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan by Bonexzy(m): 7:53am On Jul 08, 2021
Do they have access to all your contacts or those ones you added while registering?
Re: Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan by Ruthless1(f): 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
Bonexzy:
Do they have access to all your contacts or those ones you added while registering?

Yes, they do.
Re: Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan by Gistboy120(m): 7:21am On Sep 20, 2021
How To Download LCredit Loan App - LCredit App Latest Version

https://youtu.be/-Ud0It5jTk8

[video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ud0It5jTk8[/video]
Re: Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan by ganye1: 12:57am On Sep 23, 2021
For the past three weeks they have been bombarding me with messages telling me that a certain individual collected a loan from them and did not pay therefore I should inform him that they will block his accounts and that it may also affect me because I am his guarantor which I never was.
I know most of those calls are designed to make me put pressure on their debtor but why should they involve me in a transaction that I am not party to?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan by BoldPete: 7:12am On Nov 03, 2021
Lcredit is a scamming platform owned by faceless individuals and solely involved in giving out a loan and making it impossible for you to pay so that it can accrue overblown interests. And their app is very harmful to your phone and your financials. Pls run very very very far away from them. They are SCAMMERS. I REPEAT AGAIN, THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan by BoldPete: 7:26am On Nov 03, 2021
Google Play store pulled down the app because of their fraudulent ways. I tried reaching them to no avail. I went online yet couldn't get any number to call or even an email. All they kept doing was send a pre-recorded message to me through phone. I called that number, I was told it doesn't receive calls. How does a business giving out loans, do everything possible for you not to contact them? Now, Google Play store even adviced everyone to quickly delete their app from our phones which I did. When I observed this, I decided to pay back their loan but there was no account number anywhere to pay back to. Even their pre-recorded messages never mentioned any account number! I waited until on my due date when someone claiming to be from them sent me a message that I should pay into an account. They sent that message late in the day so that I will be caught off guard but since I had the money ready, I quickly transfered the money to that account. So you know what? They have still been sending messages to me through my email and phone that I should go and pay them! I HAVE PAID O! THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!!!! THEY MEAN YOU ILL WILL. THEY ARE NOT THERE TO JUST GET THEIR INTEREST AND GO, THEY ARE THERE RO FRUSTRATE AND HINDER YOU. I have tried to get their physical address to go and complain and know what exactly is going on but they have over 4 different companies claiming ownership of the business. I repeat for your own good, RUN VERY VERY FAR FROM THEM!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan by Renman: 7:53am On Nov 03, 2021
Are you a Salary Earner?

We offer salary loans of up to 6Million Naira from 2.9% monthly interest rate with no collateral for salary earners located in *Lagos*, *Ogun*, *Abuja*, *Benin*, *Asaba*, *Warri*, *Kano*, *Ibadan* and *Portharcourt*.
Maximum tenor of up to 24 months.
You get credited within 48hrs!!!

*WE ALSO DO LOAN BUYOVER*!

Documents Required:
*Valid ID*, *Recent Utility Bill*, *Past 6 Months Salary Bank Statement*, *and a Passoport Photo*.

Interested? Then click on the below link to apply

https://my.renmoney.com/calculator/loan/456d6d616e75656c20456a656b65/476c6f72696120557a6f616d616b61204f6b6f6e6b776f/

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Number One Reason You Are Still Broke / Herbert Wigwe Crash: Another family to get $75m compensation / Newly Updated Price List Of DSTV And GOTV Packages And Available Channels.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.