Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Pursue Your Health And Enjoy Your Health, Get Out Of Health Problems Now! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pursue Your Health And Enjoy Your Health, Get Out Of Health Problems Now! (1016 Views)

Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud / Cure Bad Breathe,body Odor,ulcers And Other Health Related Problems Now / Get Rid Of Your Black Spots,acne And Other Skin Problems Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pursue Your Health And Enjoy Your Health, Get Out Of Health Problems Now! by Jossh(m): 11:44am On Apr 13, 2011
IT HAS BEEN DISCOVERED BY THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION (WHO) THANT ONLY 5% OF THE WORD POPULATION ARE HEALTHY. WHAT A TRAGEDY! MY DUTY IS TO GET YOU OUT OF ANY HEALTH PROBLEM, NO MATTER YOUR HEALTH SITUATION AND DOCTORS REPORT, DON'T GIVE UP YOU CAN NOT DIE.

I HAVE SOME PRODUCT(FOOD SUPPLEMENT) FROM CHINA THAT CAN GET YOU OUT OF HEALTH PROBLEMS, HEALTH BOOSTER MACHINES, COSMETICS ETC. ALL FROM CHINA

MY NAME IS BOLAJI JOSHUA, ONE OF THE DISTRIBUTORS OF THIANSHI HEALTH PRODUCT.

EXPLAIN YOUR HEALTH CHALLENGES TO ME, AND I WILL REPLY YOU ON WHAT TO USE, AND ALSO DELIVER TO YOU AT THE APPROPRIATE TIME.

CONTACT: jossh4u@yahoo.com, bobojossh@gmail.com, 0804168132,08185443188,
TRY AND SEE THE REALITY OF LIFE.THANKS

(1) (Reply)

How 2 Gain Weight Fast Within 2or 3weeks / 11 Problems Your Nails Can Tell You / 10 Things Banana Does For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.