Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Deji Adeyanju Threatened To Report Endsars Organisers To EFCC Over Missing Money - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Threatened To Report Endsars Organisers To EFCC Over Missing Money (14245 Views)

Senator Okpebholo Faces Jail Term As Group Petitions EFCC Over Naira Abuse / Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto / How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Threatened To Report Endsars Organisers To EFCC Over Missing Money by LesbianBoy(m): 8:56am On Mar 13, 2021
Just Negodu

This is why I keep saying that, Nigeria will NEVER be great.

Forget the noise about bad governance and how people want to 'japa', the average Nigerian is greedy, selfish, wants to get rich quickly so as to oppress the less fortunate etc. And would do more than what the current people in power are doing if given a little opportunity

It's just very few of us that are not all these. Sad! angry

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Threatened To Report Endsars Organisers To EFCC Over Missing Money by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:57am On Mar 13, 2021
grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Threatened To Report Endsars Organisers To EFCC Over Missing Money by J4JUVENTUS(m): 8:57am On Mar 13, 2021
This is why government will never take them serious. Imagine these idiots holding public offices,they will do worst than buhari and his likes..
Re: Deji Adeyanju Threatened To Report Endsars Organisers To EFCC Over Missing Money by Okoroawusa: 8:59am On Mar 13, 2021
post=99844801:
Deji, are you serious

As seen somewhere on cyberspace..........
Very funny...

I just siddon dey look. The last has not been heard on this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Threatened To Report Endsars Organisers To EFCC Over Missing Money by Miracle1991: 9:00am On Mar 13, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
In as much as I don't believe in this feminism ish, but I give kudos for these ladies for their accountability thus far. At least it shows there's a remnant of good people left in this British business centre.

Deji should stop making a mountain out of a molehill.
what is bad is bad no matter how small. The big thieves you see today started with small small amount.
He who come for equity must be clean.
Stop supporting thieves!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Threatened To Report Endsars Organisers To EFCC Over Missing Money by Okoroawusa: 9:00am On Mar 13, 2021
J4JUVENTUS:
This is why government will never take them serious. Imagine these idiots holding public offices,they will do worst than buhari and his likes..
So you took them serious before?

Sorry o!

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Threatened To Report Endsars Organisers To EFCC Over Missing Money by Antoeni(m): 9:02am On Mar 13, 2021
Hmmmm MD don Faint Ooo
Re: Deji Adeyanju Threatened To Report Endsars Organisers To EFCC Over Missing Money by RexTramadol1: 9:06am On Mar 13, 2021
Touch light or gas light the matter abeg
Re: Deji Adeyanju Threatened To Report Endsars Organisers To EFCC Over Missing Money by uptimum123(m): 9:09am On Mar 13, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

SHUT UP!!! WHICH DEMANDS DID THE GOVERNMENT MEET?
Are you ok like this?

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Threatened To Report Endsars Organisers To EFCC Over Missing Money by Nato008(m): 9:10am On Mar 13, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

SHUT UP!!!
WHICH DEMANDS DID THE GOVERNMENT MEET?
leave that guy....the govt just created an illusion, up till now nothing has come out from it, gosh...
Re: Deji Adeyanju Threatened To Report Endsars Organisers To EFCC Over Missing Money by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 13, 2021
wwwihy:

https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1370350634327769091
See thief wey no donate 1Naira, come dey look for his cut. This one no go reach you.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Threatened To Report Endsars Organisers To EFCC Over Missing Money by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 13, 2021
wwwihy:

https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1370350634327769091
See thief wey no donate 1Naira, come dey look for his cut. This one no go reach you.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Threatened To Report Endsars Organisers To EFCC Over Missing Money by Lexusgs430: 9:18am On Mar 13, 2021
You cannot use a legal process, to fight an illegal act..... Does this comrade have a working brain........ cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Threatened To Report Endsars Organisers To EFCC Over Missing Money by SATANISGOD: 9:18am On Mar 13, 2021
i sad it it was all about the money. these guys should be arrested for luring innocent and brainless youths to their early death
Re: Deji Adeyanju Threatened To Report Endsars Organisers To EFCC Over Missing Money by vengertime: 9:19am On Mar 13, 2021
Since Aboki people kicked his head this Deji have been acting like a mad person
Re: Deji Adeyanju Threatened To Report Endsars Organisers To EFCC Over Missing Money by vengertime: 9:20am On Mar 13, 2021
Lexusgs430:
You cannot use a legal process, to fight an illegal act..... Does this comrade have a working brain........ cheesy
how can he have a working brain when Aboki kicked him in his head

Re: Deji Adeyanju Threatened To Report Endsars Organisers To EFCC Over Missing Money by donnie(m): 9:20am On Mar 13, 2021
uptimum123:
This Clown
When we told them that those that continued protesting after the Government met their demands were thiefs they started calling us names.... breeze don finally blow we don see their craw craw yansh for outside.

Will it be an insult to call you an idiot?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Threatened To Report Endsars Organisers To EFCC Over Missing Money by eldeens: 9:28am On Mar 13, 2021
J4JUVENTUS:

U dey think my thinking

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Threatened To Report Endsars Organisers To EFCC Over Missing Money by ShaqFu: 9:29am On Mar 13, 2021
And some of their supporters are supporting them? Imagine the hypocrisy.

This same set of people now have the audacity to say they want to hold the government accountable. Accountable over what exactly? When you can't even hold yourselves accountable.

Please Deji should go ahead with the petition, even though we know it won't go anywhere. Atleast we now know what those #EndSars sponsors really want. grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Threatened To Report Endsars Organisers To EFCC Over Missing Money by Lexusgs430: 9:37am On Mar 13, 2021
vengertime:
how can he have a working brain when Aboki kicked him in his head

I see why now........ grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Threatened To Report Endsars Organisers To EFCC Over Missing Money by Walkee: 9:41am On Mar 13, 2021
Who be this one?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Threatened To Report Endsars Organisers To EFCC Over Missing Money by Soolmus: 9:48am On Mar 13, 2021
grin

Mumu guy... . Dem don run am street

Abeg free the EndSARs people and start your own hustle too

They were paid to commit arson and murder, they were paid to disrupt Lagos economy, they were paid to attack Tinubu Jagaban and they did

Re: Deji Adeyanju Threatened To Report Endsars Organisers To EFCC Over Missing Money by blackpanda: 9:55am On Mar 13, 2021
See the people fighting govt. Lolz
Re: Deji Adeyanju Threatened To Report Endsars Organisers To EFCC Over Missing Money by LordKO(m): 9:56am On Mar 13, 2021
I've always known that 99.9% of the people who identify directly or indirectly with any of these social movements are hypocritically crass and or opportunistic elements - there's nothing wrong with feminism and its equivalents regardless of the gender of their propagators, but there's always something wrong with almost all the people who identify with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Threatened To Report Endsars Organisers To EFCC Over Missing Money by Focusmind: 10:13am On Mar 13, 2021
Where is DJ s Switch? She is now chilling at council flat in Ontario being protected by the Canadian government as an asylum immigrant.

Na her own better pass. I hardly take Nigerian youths serious in any undertaken. Just flash some cash before them and they will loose their senses, including the so called human right crusaders.

What I saw with SUG in the university was something else. Even our departmental president then had to set up a bar joint in school using the department funds.

Corruption everywhere!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Threatened To Report Endsars Organisers To EFCC Over Missing Money by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 13, 2021
chatinent:
Petition papers that will end in wrapping suya.
This is the cuttest cat picture I have ever seen
Re: Deji Adeyanju Threatened To Report Endsars Organisers To EFCC Over Missing Money by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 13, 2021
The last time I checked, the organizers were Nigerians.

In Falz's voice,,,,,,everybody is a ****
Re: Deji Adeyanju Threatened To Report Endsars Organisers To EFCC Over Missing Money by CanadianNaija: 11:55am On Mar 13, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
In as much as I don't believe in this feminism ish, but I give kudos for these ladies for their accountability thus far. At least it shows there's a remnant of good people left in this British business centre.

Deji should stop making a mountain out of a molehill.

Have you actually read the statement? You people don't read. They gave you summary and a bitcoin transaction that's disgracing the Nigerian Crypto community worldwide.

You people think the rest of the world is like you that doesn't investigate anything.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Threatened To Report Endsars Organisers To EFCC Over Missing Money by Aarenaija: 11:57am On Mar 13, 2021
When people want to discredit a person or an organisation, they would bring allegations of finacial misappropriation to against them. The gullible accept it, believe and run with it without asking questions. That is what we read from on this platform concerning this topic.

These people gave account of the money collected just after the protest. So why not raise the alarm before now?
Let the account be audited and stake holders have the report............
Re: Deji Adeyanju Threatened To Report Endsars Organisers To EFCC Over Missing Money by chatinent: 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
Acecards:
This is the cuttest cat picture I have ever seen

Sure.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Threatened To Report Endsars Organisers To EFCC Over Missing Money by plaindealer: 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
lol.....

Hustling activists...

Man must chop too..

The so called endsars clowns are all crooks and hustlers, liars and fake news peddlers, hoodlums and criminal elements ...

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Us-based Lady Pleads With The Nigerian Government To Ease Hardship For Citizens / Wife Of The New Igp Has Passed Away / Court Grants Andrew Yakubu Bail Of N300 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.