Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,523 members, 7,847,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

Gani Adams Reveals Secret Behind His White Attire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams Reveals Secret Behind His White Attire (455 Views)

Gani Adams Reveals How Yorubas Lost Lokoja Without A Fight / Gani Adams On Killer Herdsmen: 'Time To Check This Madness Is Now' / Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gani Adams Reveals Secret Behind His White Attire by Gemid94(m): 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
By Arogbonlo Israel

The 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yorubaland, Otunba Gani Adams, has revealed reason for wearing white garments most of the time.

He divulged this information during an exclusive interview with VanguardLive on Friday. “In 2001, people started telling me to be putting on white and I asked: why should I be wearing white when I have several other garments with multiple colours? Where will I go and put all these clothes?.

“But things were not okay for me because I didn’t change my clothe to white not until 2004/5 when I decided to give a tailor about 30 different materials (all white) to sew for me. This was how I started wearing white,” he said.

Recall Gani Adams was declared Aare Ona Kakanfo on October 14, 2017, and ever since he assumed office, he has been fighting for the freedom of the Yoruba Nation at large.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/iba-gani-adams-reveals-secret-behind-his-white-attire/

Re: Gani Adams Reveals Secret Behind His White Attire by uptimum123(m): 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
Who cares...Na your account be that

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Reveals Secret Behind His White Attire by andyblinks05: 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2021
like the above comment say �"who cares
Re: Gani Adams Reveals Secret Behind His White Attire by LokoH(m): 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
This people with frivolities
Re: Gani Adams Reveals Secret Behind His White Attire by doggedfighter(f): 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2021
Leaving burning issues to talk about his yeye agbada.

The reason no even get head undecided

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Reveals Secret Behind His White Attire by SadiqBabaSani: 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
I dnt know why I Alws feel D Man Gani Adams is d least deserving of the d Title of Aare Ona Kakanfo

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Reveals Secret Behind His White Attire by gidgiddy: 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
I still wonder how he has an English surname?
Re: Gani Adams Reveals Secret Behind His White Attire by WonderManly(m): 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2021
In Small Doctor's voice: Account Balance e!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Defence Headquarters Takes Lead In All Joint Operations / PDP Victory: Aba People Reciprocated To Ikpeazu’s Infrastructural Gesture — Ibe / Nigerian Youth Tattoos Tinubu's Face On His Lap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.