Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,299 members, 7,957,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:19 PM

Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) (54904 Views)

The Beauty Of Maiduguri At Night (pictures) / Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt Now In Use: Pictures & Video / Update On Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt: Photos & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) by Komu1048(m): 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2021
OP why u dey insult us like this, the fact that you even insult our intellect to judge by not knowing the difference between substandard Nigerian road from standard Dubai road is not as worst as haven remind us every 5 seconds with “as I said earlier this is not Dubai but ph city is an insult to us. Oya do the needful and apologise.

But the road they ok sha
Re: Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) by loswhite(m): 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
Saifulah:
How would anyone that knows Dubai think this is Dubai. we Nigerians are easily excited.

It's good no doubt but not as good
The guy that did this video is mad.....lol. The environment is nothing close to Dubai
Re: Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) by JAWBONE(m): 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
Flyover is not the yardstick for measuring governance though
Re: Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2021
Dubai Faya LWKMD
Re: Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) by TimmyTen(m): 9:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
Until street light bulb die, no replacement. Zero maintenance of the road. After few months we will come back to this table to re-evaluate.
Re: Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) by Truthabulabula(m): 9:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
Shit

This is terrible.

The photo below was taken somewhere, compare or contrast.

Re: Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) by stayclearofme: 9:19pm On Mar 14, 2021
greymiles:
Bad news for afonjas
Upon dia slavery to the north, they can’t still get to the level biafra land has gotten
People like you suppose dey psychiatric hospital. You dey find likes... jobless person.

2 Likes

Re: Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
No good schools.
No good hospitals.
No jobs.
No etc, etc....

But they are always impressed and flummoxed by flyovers.
And the politicians know this.
Tearfully smh.
Re: Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) by Abagworo(m): 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
galaxylauncher:
This Is PORT HARCOURT Not Dubai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztiJCnkhjFM

This is the beautiful Artillery flyover at night time. Take note that this is not Dubai but Port Harcourt city

This is Dubai not Port Harcourt

1 Like

Re: Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) by emperor863(m): 9:25pm On Mar 14, 2021
greymiles:
Bad news for afonjas
Upon dia slavery to the north, they can’t still get to the level biafra land has gotten

Then tell your brothers and sisters to leave Afonja land and relocate to your Biafra.

As I type this some poverty stricken specimens are arriving the South west from the erosion ravaged poverty capital of southern Nigeria with their usual Bagco super sacks.
Re: Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) by ipobarethieves: 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
shocked grin grin sad cheesy grin thank U Rivers1stson.I knw those ipodo HOODLUMS dey live in most of these brown roof/dilapidated house,they'll still insult the owners.Fear iPOB yweets
RIVERS1stson:
Just one ugly bridge. The same PORT HARCOURT that's filled with 90% slums and shanties. PORT HARCOURT is a polluted jungle filled with ghettos. Rivers state is my state but I won't lie cheesy
Re: Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) by ipobarethieves: 9:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
grin angry angry shocked embarassed cheesy grin angry angry angry. iPOB miscreants don sufa
emperor863:

Then tell your brothers and sisters to leave Afonja land and relocate to your Biafra.

As I type this some poverty stricken specimens are arriving the South west from the erosion ravaged poverty capital of southern Nigeria with their usual Bagco super sacks.
Re: Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) by jacobnel(m): 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2021
Gullible Youth.A fool celebrating common Overhead bridge.Una know get shame at all .An oil city like port Harcourt and the jobless Wike social media aide are celebrating building of flyover.Una too dey disagrace us for Rivers State.Make una go get life.

galaxylauncher:

This is the beautiful Artillery flyover at night time. Take note that this is not Dubai but Port Harcourt city

1 Like

Re: Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) by johnnychuks(m): 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
afube:

dis ikwerre people sef ! una no dey exposed at all.
. that's true my brother, and they will stay at a point to argue.
Re: Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) by Litmus: 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
Aconomist:
Is there a law that says you must put black and white stripes and every road, bridge and even sidewalk in Nigeria? Do you see them doing that nonsense in Europe, the U.S. Japan or any other developed country? It's only Africa where people must behave like monkeys and follow strange traditions like it is religion.

Gods I detest those chevrons with a passion too not however because the West and Asia does not have them but because they are a cheap alternative to pavements and other more expensive and enduring road augments. The existences of these markings all over Nigeria are, in some ways, a derogatory laugh at the expenses of Nigerians if what someone told me is true. Someone informed me that these were introduced to early Nigeria by Western construction companies doing backhand deals with Nigerian officials, often Military. They created them in order to pocket money saved on forgoing proper pavements. They were often just thin, cheap, lines of blocks used in separating roads, buildings, lawns etc and painted to satisfy the unsophisticated aesthetics of the “natives” hungry for Western style development around them. I was tolled that it was a neat marketing trick and clever designing since the patterns conform to well-known Motoring Signs as well as Military parade grounds thus deceiving even smarter Nigerians into accepting them, without questioning, at a subconscious level.

I guess they are a throwback to military rule and somewhat of a metaphor for the Military’s neat, ridged, unimaginative, and limited capacity in the role. Regardless of the actual truth, I hope majority of Nigerians dislike them so that they’ll be phased out in the future.

1 Like

Re: Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) by hokafor(m): 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
Dubai!!!, You must be Dreaming. Start the comparison with African countries first, one day we will get there but I doubt is in this generation.
Re: Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) by IgboWarlord(m): 11:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
ῳɧơ ɬɧıŋƙ ʂɛყ ŋą ɖųცąı?
ɱơཞɛ Ɩıƙɛ,ɬɧıʂ ıʂ ŋơɬ ƙıɠąƖı ცųɬ ℘ơཞɬ ɧąཞƈơųཞɬ...℘ɧ ɱყ ƈıɬყ,ɱყ ʂɧơཞɛʂ,ɱყ ɖɛƈƙ,ɱყ ɧơơɖ..℘ཞơųɖƖყ ıɠცơ,ცųɬ ℘ɧ ცཞɛɛɖ..ŋơ ƈơɱ℘ཞơɱıʂɛ...
Re: Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) by charlesucheh(m): 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
Flyovers with lightens!
hen! hen! what's so special about that?
Even Nasarawa as the poorest state can boast of such an amenity.
Re: Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) by onuman: 11:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
galaxylauncher:

How much electricity do you have in Nigeria? You are showing lightings that can disappear any moment.
Re: Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) by doxijaw: 11:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
Whoever came up with the black and white paint must be arrested.

Just stop.
Re: Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) by ITbomb(m): 11:15pm On Mar 14, 2021
galaxylauncher:
This Is PORT HARCOURT Not Diobu

This is the beautiful Artillery flyover at night time. Take note that this is not Diobu but Port Harcourt city
I think this is what he meant to type. Sorry for the mix up
Re: Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 15, 2021
Aconomist:
Is there a law that says you must put black and white stripes and every road, bridge and even sidewalk in Nigeria? Do you see them doing that nonsense in Europe, the U.S. Japan or any other developed country? It's only Africa where people must behave like monkeys and follow strange traditions like it is religion.
and hips of sand at the corner of roads
Re: Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) by Tomilola360: 1:06am On Mar 15, 2021
galaxylauncher:

IGBO MAN OOO embarassed
Re: Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) by brandsoncharlie: 1:22am On Mar 15, 2021
galaxylauncher:

No chew your tongue oh grin cheesy cheesy.

Re: Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) by brandsoncharlie: 1:26am On Mar 15, 2021
9jakool:
Yes we know it is Port Harcourt not Dubai. The zebra stripe pattern on the road is dead giveaway.

I don't know why we Nigerians have to compare everything we do to Dubai. Dubai this Dubai that, it's annoying.
There's comparison on places like Dubai on YouTube by so many bloggers with their own countries not even Nigerians so chill.
Re: Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) by InvertedHammer: 1:35am On Mar 15, 2021
Saifulah:
How would anyone that knows Dubai think this is Dubai. we Nigerians are easily excited.

It's good no doubt but not as good
/.
Because electricity is a luxury in Nigeria.

Na all the street lights dey trip the guy...but pardon them because some of them haven't travelled beyond Elele.

/
Re: Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) by greymiles: 3:20am On Mar 15, 2021
emperor863:

Re: Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) by themes009(m): 6:53am On Mar 15, 2021
greymiles:
Bad news for afonjas

Idiot! Have you ever been to Lagos in your life ?
Re: Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) by chris51(f): 7:00am On Mar 15, 2021
Of what use are these flyovers when essential roads are not passable?

Very strategic road, Npkolu road that links East Westroad to Rumuaholu has been dead for years.

People can not fly from their homes to flyovers. The major roads in their areas must be fixed and drainage constructed.
Re: Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) by BIGKemsey(m): 9:01am On Mar 15, 2021
Wike should create jobs for us.
Flyover is good ohh, but too many flyovers without jobs na nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix) / Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt / 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.