Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) (46674 Views)

Fans Gift Liquorose N14M & A Benz, Erect Billboard For Her 27th Birthday / KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) / Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by FutureDecisions: 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2021
Fans of Big Brother Naija season five star Erica Nlewedim have erected a huge LED billboard in her honour as she turns 27 on Saturday, Igbere TV reports.

The billboard erected at Alexander Roundabout in Ikoyi, Lagos Island displays pictures of the beautiful reality TV star.

“Countdown to world Erica day,” it reads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0Gf80pW-tc

Erica had earlier revealed that her birthday celebration would be Hollywood-themed and had already made her guest list which is expected to feature some of her colleagues, family, friends and other prominent Nigerian celebrities.

Ovation Magazine publisher Dele Momodu revealed on Thursday that he got an invite to Erica’s birthday party.

4 Likes

Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Mabizeka: 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2021
And these ones too will be blaming Buhari for lack of job and money. fuel price skyrocketed today and this is what is their problem

331 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Mandela27: 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2021
Who she epp na

this sex figure mtcheeew!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by chiiraq802(m): 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2021
Even if she do am herself them go still tag am Fans ...

All this yeyebrity looking to trend. grin

203 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
chiiraq802:
Even if she do am herself them go still tag am Fans ...

All this yeyebrity looking to trend. grin

You no lie! grin

I dey always wonder whether those fans get telegram group...

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by chiiraq802(m): 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2021
mariahAngel:

You no lie! grin

Don't mind those yeyebrities oooo...

All these na just Publicity Stunt.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Romanoff(f): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
You see those "fans" that contributed for this nonsense, you'd be surprised they have family members who are starving.

Yeye dey smell.

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Siberia01(m): 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2021
cool that's their problem

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Henrydonland(m): 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
I am sure dis fans have friends and families who need money instead they are wasting it on someone who doesn't know or give a fvck if they exist.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by FeliciaOja(f): 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2021
Why
Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by JessetariahMD(m): 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2021
how does this reduce the price of fuel right now
Nigerians are really dumb

7 Likes

Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by BlessedNuel: 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
I go like double my hustle make I become superstar oh

1 Like

Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by slawormiir: 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Joblessness

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
No be only fan.
Na hand fan.
They do stuffs for themselves and tag it "fan"

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
Henrydonland:
I am sure dis fans have friends and families who need money instead they are wasting it on someone who doesn't know or give a fvck if they exist.
Gbam! Gbammer!! Gbammest!!!

Golden words on Marble from the stable of [/b] : Before you impress any outsider, make sure none of your family members are hungry!

[b]#MANNAKillingDemWithTheTruthALWAYS

We Rise!

Meanwhile,
As seen somewhere on cyberspace........

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by stanliwise(m): 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
Naso mtchwww
Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by SEGLIZ: 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
Mabizeka:
And these ones too will be blaming Buhari for lack of job and money. fuel price skyrocketed today and this is what is their problem

I just tire for them.
Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by wallay77(m): 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
Lori iro...na she pay person to do am
Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
justosee:
Mumu fans.

You can't erect billboards to protest high price of fuel.

Government need to be charging millions to erect useless billboards like this.
Splitmind:
Stupid and senseless people who chase after yeyebrities and nonentities.
Imagine if the youth put this energy they give to reality stars who aren't helping their lives into improving their communities.
cj4humanity:
Making useless people popular. And this rubbish made front page, I weep for naija
It is always good to know we still have reasonable and sensible members like you guys on this forum that think right.
What a Misplace priorities in life.....

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by dapsoneh: 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
Who are the fans? Just say her sugar daddies

Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Globalhustler(m): 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
Fans abi onlyfans which one. Cos all I see here is a farm tool wey sabi suck preeq

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by kenzysmith: 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
who do Nigerians youth this thing person wey kiddwaya they smack her ass on a daily basis. chai they swear for una?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by LilyColin(f): 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by The5DME(m): 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
Slawormir, I dey come benin this year oh. Call osazee make e prepare kpole for me
Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by saphiere(f): 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
FutureDecisions:
Fans of Big Brother Naija season five star Erica Nlewedim have erected a huge LED billboard in her honour as she turns 27 on Saturday, Igbere TV reports.

The billboard erected at Alexander Roundabout in Ikoyi, Lagos Island displays pictures of the beautiful reality TV star.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0Gf80pW-tc

Erica had earlier revealed that her birthday celebration would be Hollywood-themed and had already made her guest list which is expected to feature some of her colleagues, family, friends and other prominent Nigerian celebrities.

Ovation Magazine publisher Dele Momodu revealed on Thursday that he got an invite to Erica’s birthday party.
Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by potbelly(m): 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
people get time and money to waste sha...
Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by SucrePlum(f): 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
Muhgherl cool

Proud Elite here. Love you Erica Nlewedim smiley cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Mayorwer: 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2021
mariahAngel:

You no lie! grin

she did it by herself, for herself no fans anywhere all na wash.... Mumubrity.

1 Like

Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by saphiere(f): 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2021
post=99836391:
What a Misplaced priorities in life.....
What would they have done instead?
Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by dayleke: 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2021
Awon eleyi ko nise o....

shocked shocked

Talk about one's priority in life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage / Tboss And Miyonse Pictured With Nathaniel Bassey / Ubi Franklin In 100 Level At The Madonna University In 2003 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.