Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,362 members, 7,957,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations (17331 Views)

Feminist Coalition Publishes Audited Accounts Of #EndSARS Donations / Feminist Coalition Accused Of Withdrawing $51,000 From #EndSARS Donations Wallet / Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations by Felabrity: 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2021
adextetoo:
LMAO

Isn't this just funny that one bitcoin will take 5 months to complete?

This is a wack clarification dear feminists coalition

Within the same timeframe more that $1000000000 was transacted on the Bitcoin Network in a single day with just a tx fee of $3

So give us another excuse! grin
big lie, they lie pass lie Mohammed
Re: Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations by Adakintroy: 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2021
Ideological feminism is different from actual feminism.

Ideological feminism is strenght of the "fem" (You get) in opposition's to"

While actual feminism is a complementary position of the "fem" in relations to "

1 Like

Re: Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations by Charles4000(m): 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
Queenlovely:
The future is.......................... a male b transgendered c. female d.none
give the dog a bad name and hang it
female..they say...
Re: Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations by tempest01(m): 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
Lies
Re: Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations by georgeakins: 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
I cannot trust any Nigerian with money . Greed runs in their blood
Re: Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations by stanliwise(m): 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2021
Bar1941:
FEAR FEMINISTS
Are you not afraid of your ignorance?
Re: Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations by stanliwise(m): 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2021
Adakintroy:
Ideological feminism is different from actual feminism.

Ideological feminism is strenght of the "fem" (You get) in opposition's to"

While actual feminism is a complementary position of the "fem" in relations to "
How is this related to this topic
Re: Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations by Bluntemperor: 10:09pm On Mar 12, 2021
vengertime:
I knew from the onset that these ladies are innocent just that Nigerian youths really deserve the bad politicians they have.

Some Politicians are posing as youths and distracting us as usual. If your head is still correct in that Nigeria, leave now to anywhere before you go crazy with stupid people

Strange elements are trying to creep into the Garden!

1 Like

Re: Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations by Shugar1: 10:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
vengertime:
I knew from the onset that these ladies are innocent just that Nigerian youths really deserve the bad politicians they have.

Some Politicians are posing as youths and distracting us as usual. If your head is still correct in that Nigeria, leave now to anywhere before you go crazy with stupid people
Seening how Nigerian behaves, Nigeria and Nigerians deserve to suffer. They cant think infact they choose not to think. The average Nigerian is not intelligent and lackadaisical in attitude.

Take for example. Some days back a shareholder in Apc said they imported foreigners for 2015 election and he said he has prof. Everybody read the story and kept mute. No media house pick up the story no investigation. Everybody just kept quiet.

No be here we dey, we go suffer well. Rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations by wwwihy: 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2021
Transactions taking 4 months

1 Like

Re: Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations by JackWolfskin: 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2021
adextetoo:
LMAO

Isn't this just funny that one bitcoin will take 5 months to complete?

This is a wack clarification dear feminists coalition

Within the same timeframe more that $1000000000 was transacted on the Bitcoin Network in a single day with just a tx fee of $3

So give us another excuse! grin

Additional Information
Whoever cooked up this broadcast is dull, dumb and also lacks full knowledge of the blockchain technology, do this people think Nigerians are dumb or what?

Blockchain network is the most transparent ledger system ever developed by man!

How can they now boldly say that they don't want us to know the addresses of the donors?

With the TX Hash released to the public I can address and identify every donor's addresses and if they were sent from an exchange that collected KYC, I can know each person by their name, age, location and others.

This is the same mistake CBN is making because they all have coconut heads and can't think.

Blockchain network is transparent, fungible, immutable and independent system, no one have the monopoly of authority!

If you were so wise, you'd know the excuse they gave of low transaction fee can lead to blockchain transactions taking a long time to confirm.

It can only confirm after a block reset or a time of very low activity with low fees.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations by Starzo: 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2021
JackWolfskin:

If you were so wise, you'd know the excuse they gave of low transaction fee can lead to blockchain transactions taking a long time to confirm.

It can only confirm after a block reset or a time of very low activity with low fees.
you be thief

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations by Neoteny(m): 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
"The group said it received a total of N14,855,788.28 and a total of N60,403,235.00 had been disbursed, leaving a total of N87,452,553.28."

Can someone help me with basic arithmetic?

You had 14m, you removed 60m, and you've 87m left.

What am I missing?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations by LordOfTheGame: 12:09am On Mar 13, 2021
"The group said it received a total of N14,855,788.28 and a total of N60,403,235.00 had been disbursed, leaving a total of N87,452,553.28"

Na this side I didn't understand at all. Can somebody pls help me explain this? How much they disbursed is greater than the the amount they received and yet have a balance that's greater than the the amount they received.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations by tegaever: 12:16am On Mar 13, 2021
vengertime:

Dey son deceive you too. LOL. They said the transaction took 4 months. what bitcoin transaction takes 4 months.

Ask anybody that knows cryptocurrency, the date blockchain explorer shows is the date the transaction was initiated., which was on the 5th of march.

They said the transaction was on the 20th. Oya tell them to show us that initiation date of November.

They typed english is yellow background and you took that as accountability? wehdone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations by tegaever: 12:18am On Mar 13, 2021
Christieanne:
The future is us!!! See how accountable the youths can be. Not these thieves we have in power.

Please don't be deceived

What bitcoin transaction takes 4 months?
Ask anybody that knows cryptocurrency, the date blockchain explorer shows is the date the transaction was initiated., which was on the 5th of march.
They said the transaction was on the 20th. Oya tell them to show us that initiation date of November.
They typed english in yellow background and you took that as accountability? wehdone
Re: Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations by tegaever: 12:22am On Mar 13, 2021
JackWolfskin:

That low transaction fee is nonsense. A 1 million dollar worth of btc transaction won't cost you that much, and you think that transaction is low?

If you knew cryptocurrency, you'd know that transaction fee is high, you'd also know that the date blockchain explorer shows is always the date a transaction was initiated. That date is the 5th of March. Don't be deceived
Re: Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations by tegaever: 12:29am On Mar 13, 2021
People here are really taking big grammar on yellow background as accountability. Una Wehdone.

Buhari can aswell say he only spent 5 million naira on travelling throughout his tenure and y'all will have to believe him too if it is written in good English and on a background with that Nigerian logo

1 Like

Re: Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations by DLuciano: 1:39am On Mar 13, 2021
wwwihy:
Transactions taking 4 months
Now I see the real reason cryptocurrency transaction was banned by cbn
Re: Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations by ScamHunter: 1:40am On Mar 13, 2021
JackWolfskin:

I really think there is no chance in the world that they're telling the truth considering that most wallets give you suggested minimum tx fees based on the state of the network. I'm yet to see the txid but it's unlikely that any transaction has lasted more than a couple of weeks at the peak of network clog.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations by ScamHunter: 1:49am On Mar 13, 2021
JackWolfskin:

definitely not 4 months no matter how low. Worst case scenario as far as I'm concerned is 2 weeks.
Re: Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations by checkolatunji: 1:57am On Mar 13, 2021
vengertime:

They have been exposed with the lies up there. My twitter account has been suspended after several report because I exposed them. The transaction date was on the 5th of this month but they claim it was Nov last month. The blockchain transaction showed that clearly.

Pls don't say what you don't know

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations by Splitmind: 2:09am On Mar 13, 2021
vengertime:

Check again, why was the transaction initiated on 5th March if it was supposedly an old payment ?

Why didn't they say anything until they had been dragged?
Re: Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations by Aconomist: 5:56am On Mar 13, 2021
The Nigerian youths are corrupt thieves, just like the politicians they complain about. Nigeria is a hopeless nation of black monkeys.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations by Aconomist: 5:57am On Mar 13, 2021
tegaever:
People here are really taking big grammar on yellow background as accountability. Una Wehdone.

Buhari can aswell say he only spent 5 million naira on travelling throughout his tenure and y'all will have to believe him too if it is written in good English and on a background with that Nigerian logo

Nigerians are liars and thieves. These black monkey women stole the money.
Re: Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations by braveheart77: 6:03am On Mar 13, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

How can you sell public donation without informing the public.
The donation was made for the public
And you sell it without informing the public
So if this news didn't go viral una for lock up
Men are getting shot and arrested for protesting, while feminist are cashing out on the tragedy.
No difference between this feminist thieves and Buhari government

How many of the End SARS victims have received donation from femco??
Nonesense excuse

You must be silly. Are they supposed to pay medical bills, etc in Bitcoin?
Re: Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations by Samson82425: 6:19am On Mar 13, 2021
I provide working paypal account that you can you use to send, receive and make payment on any platform that supports PayPal account, that will work well in Nigeria. You can actually enjoy the features and use PayPal in Nigeria perfectly without difficulty, all you need is to know how to use PayPal in Nigeria.I will teach you how to be withdrawing your money from PayPal to your ATM card here in Nigeria, then cash out your money from ATM .

If you need PayPal account you can contact me let deal. My WhatsApp contact is 0-7-0-6-3-3-7-4-1-5-9.
The price is very cheap.
Your satisfaction is my priority
Re: Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations by seunmsg(m): 6:43am On Mar 13, 2021
vengertime:

How are they Innocent? Does that explanation make any sense to you? You think Bitcoin will be a very serious choice of investment today if it always took over four months to conclude a trade? Is something wrong with some of you?

5 Likes

Re: Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations by Born2Breed(f): 6:49am On Mar 13, 2021
All these coven babes. Una well done.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Approves $1 Billion Arms Sale To Nigeria To Combat Terrorism / Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project — Ikpeazu / Fayose: Court Orders EFCC, Zenith Bank To Appear Over Freezing Of Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.