Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Buhari Is A Goner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A Goner (1977 Views)

WHY AMAECHI IS A GONER (INTEGRITY GROUP DEFENSE AT THE SENATE) / Rivers Governor-elect, Nyeson Wike, A Goner; INEC Document Exposes Massive Fraud / Amaechi Said Jonathan Is Already A Goner; See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is A Goner by KnowAll(m): 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2011
The Sultan of Sokoto is against his candidacy, so are the Shagari clan and the Sokoto Elites. Lagosians and most Yoruba’s are crazy about the cancellation of the Metroline in 1983 by Buhari’s regime that would not help him,  and it is a fact that the  alternative party if not the main party in all Southern and Middle Belt states is PDP not talking of the alternative party even in CPC’s backyard and strong hold. Let us use our common sense here.

I use to be a BB supporter but after last weekend’s election, I have cooled my temper and posture, I would sit on the fence knowing all 3 men would be great for Nigeria.

Jonathan has proven he is not OBJ’s lackey hence the loss of Bankole and Iyabo, I would also expect him not to give Iyabo any Ministerial post if there are better and more qualified Nigerians that can do the job.

Jonathan  has proven that a semblance of a free and fair election is possible although we are not 100% happy with the efforts of last Saturday, we know it is a dramatic improvement on previous elections, I would personally rate it about 55% overall with a better % levels is some zones than others.

If the Presidential elections was the first elections held, without a shadow of doubt, Team BB would have done some damage but as it stands today,  PDP I am afraid would carry the day. BB's teeming fans need to take heart and solace, it is not a do or die after all and none of the Presidential Candidate want and wish to end up like “Gbago”
Re: Buhari Is A Goner by KnowAll(m): 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2011
This is one election I would sleep like a baby which ever way the result it goes. Jo-Boy is no OBJ thank God for that, Buhari is not bad, and Ribadu has fire in his belly which ever way it goes Nigeria should be having a double digit growth during next 4 years except if Jo-boy really dissappoints big time which I doubt. undecided
Re: Buhari Is A Goner by CrudeOil2(m): 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2011
So you admit that you were deceiving yourself all the while abi?
Re: Buhari Is A Goner by Lagosboy: 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2011
Guy when you support a cause , you do so for a reason and based on principles. You are entitlted to change your mind anytime but in life one will always face setbacks and adversities. The hallmark of success is persistence and difference between successfull people is that 90% of the people give up when they are just about to make it and the remaining 10% always succeed because they have the tenacity to carry on.

Even if we lose , satisfaction lies in the effort and our conscience will be forever clear we supported the right candidate for Nigeria.

As for me it was BB yeterday, BB today and BB tomorrow.!!!
Re: Buhari Is A Goner by Dave6: 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2011
@Poster

You made a good decision.
Re: Buhari Is A Goner by Kobojunkie: 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2011
Lagosboy:

Guy when you support a cause , you do so for a reason and based on principles. You are entitlted to change your mind anytime but in life one will always face setbacks and adversities. The hallmark of success is persistence and difference between successfull people is that 90% of the people give up when they are just about to make it and the remaining 10% always succeed because they have the tenacity to carry on.

Even if we lose , satisfaction lies in the effort and our conscience will be forever clear we supported the right candidate for Nigeria.

As for me it was BB yeterday, BB today and BB tomorrow.!!!

ROFLMAO!!! This is classic @Knowall for you oo . . . . He seems to like to play only the side that wins and will come up with the most ridiculous to ensure that too . . . . grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Is A Goner by seal777(m): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2011
1million of such post will never tilt my love away from my conscience. Bb al d way.
Re: Buhari Is A Goner by Beaf: 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2011
Dav.e:

@Poster

You made a good decision.

cool
Re: Buhari Is A Goner by KnowAll(m): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2011
ROFLMAO!!! This is classic @Knowall for you oo . . . . He seems to like to play only the side that wins and will come up with the most ridiculous to ensure that too . . . .        

See my signature- Unfortunately I am a realsit.
Re: Buhari Is A Goner by Lagosboy: 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2011
Guy supporting a cause does not mean you have to win. you might think in reality Buhari cannot win but that does not change the fact that you should vote with your consience for whomever you think can transform Nigeria.

Even Dele momodu will get votes from people who believes in him. Shekarau will get votes.

I support Buhari but dont htink he can win is different from i am switching sides because i dont htink he can win.
Re: Buhari Is A Goner by KnowAll(m): 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2011
So you admit that you were deceiving yourself all the while abi?

I have not change my position. I am only sitting on the fence. Somethings coming out lately about Team BB, I am uncomfortable about and it make sense to sit on the fence and let the people get on with in an orderly fashion on saturday. As long as there are no ballot snatching, i WOULD ACCEPT THE VIEWS of the people.
Re: Buhari Is A Goner by Kobojunkie: 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2011
KnowAll:

See my signature- Unfortunately I am a realsit.

I am certain you were looking for the word "Flip-Flop" -- A realist is not a flip-flop!
Re: Buhari Is A Goner by KnowAll(m): 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2011
Guy supporting a cause does not mean you have to win. you might think in reality Buhari cannot win but that does not change the fact that you should vote with your consience for whomever you think can transform Nigeria.

Even Dele momodu will get votes from people who believes in him. Shekarau will get votes.

I support Buhari but dont htink he can win is different from i am switching sides because i dont htink he can win

If I were in Naija on saturday I would vote Team BB. What has changed is I would not beat the talking drum for them any more, I feel uncomfortable with some of his hangers-ON.
Re: Buhari Is A Goner by KnowAll(m): 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2011
I am certain you were looking for the word "Flip-Flop" -- A realist is not a flip-flop

Like Gbago who was not ready to face reality, living on delusion, many BB FANS SHOULD have an open mind, so long your candidate was not blatantly rigged out of his mandate lets enjoy the experince come saturday.
Re: Buhari Is A Goner by Lagosboy: 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2011
We dont sit on the fence, we have principles, we know where we stand and we know who has our support.

If we lose in a free and fair election , then so be it as it is never a do or die affair. My point is dont start a negative campaign against the peoples General if you were truly in support of his candidature or ever believed in it
Re: Buhari Is A Goner by KnowAll(m): 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2011
We dont sit on the fence, we have principles, we know where we stand and we know who has our support.

If we lose in a free and fair election , then so be it as it is never a do or die affair. My point is dont start a negative campaign against the peoples General if you were truly in support of his candidature or ever believed in it

Sitting with some of the men sponsoring Buhari can make one puke. I am sure Bakare would be going through untold hardship in his mind.
Re: Buhari Is A Goner by Kobojunkie: 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2011
Lagosboy:

A lecture on principles to someone like @Knowall?? Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Is A Goner by KnowAll(m): 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2011
A lecture on principles to someone like @Knowall?? Lol

Principle to some of you African folks are people like Gbago and Samuel DOE. I bet you have been in America for a while, you should face reality once in your life, don't just go with the flow. Nobody is saying u should not vote Team BB, IF THEY WIN all well and good and if they don't win as long as it was not rigged all well and good.
Re: Buhari Is A Goner by Kobojunkie: 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2011
KnowAll:

Principle to some of you African folks are people like Gbago and Samuel DOE. I bet you have been in America for a while, you should face reality once in your life, don't just go with the flow. Nobody is saying u should not vote Team BB, IF THEY WIN all well and good and if they don't win as long as it was not rigged all well and good.

uum . . . Newsflash, Principle of standing till the end is what got people like Obama elected -- it is what got the first muslim senator elected. Stop speaking through your arse of what you have no clue of.

Again, standing to the end if part of being principled . . . stand on what you believe, NO MATTER WHAT . . .that is what even realists do. You on the other hand are flip-flopping here, and trying to seek ways to legitimize your moves.
Re: Buhari Is A Goner by switch47(m): 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2011
Goodluck for president!
Re: Buhari Is A Goner by KnowAll(m): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2011
uum . . . Newsflash, Principle of standing till the end is what got people like Obama elected -- it is what got the first muslim senator elected. Stop speaking through your arse of what you have no clue of.

Again, standing to the end if part of being principled . . . stand on what you believe, NO MATTER WHAT . . .that is what even realists do. You on the other hand are flip-flopping here, and trying to seek ways to legitimize your moves

I AM NOT FLIP-FLOPPING, I want my SW brothers to smell the cofee, to support JEG since Ciroma and his motley crew of no good hopers have thrown their dirty hats behind Buhari.
Re: Buhari Is A Goner by muami(m): 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2011
KnowAll:

I use to be a BB supporter but after last weekend’s election, I have cooled my temper and posture, I would sit on the fence knowing all 3 men would be great for Nigeria.

Jonathan has proven he is not OBJ’s lackey hence the loss of Bankole and Iyabo, I would also expect him not to give Iyabo any Ministerial post if there are better and more qualified Nigerians that can do the job.

Jonathan  has proven that a semblance of a free and fair election is possible although we are not 100% happy with the efforts of last Saturday, we know it is a dramatic improvement on previous elections, I would personally rate it about 55% overall with a better % levels is some zones than others.
Welcome. As they say, better late than never.Together we shall breath FRESH AIR all over Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Is A Goner by Lagosboy: 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2011
KnowAll:

I AM NOT FLIP-FLOPPING, I want my SW brothers to smell the cofee, to support JEG since Ciroma and his motley crew of no good hopers have thrown their dirty hats behind Buhari.

Now you are comming out of your shell, before it was on the fence, now it is to support GEJ.

If you were truly convinced before that GEJ cannot lead us to where we wanna be, what has changed about GEJ to ask us to vote him. GEJ has been begging Ciroma for ages so assuming Ciroma accpeted what will you do?

Honestly your reasons and excuses are not holding ground. You are free to support Shekarau or Dele moomodu if you wish but stop this bad campaign.
Re: Buhari Is A Goner by KnowAll(m): 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2011
Now you are comming out of your shell, before it was on the fence, now it is to support GEJ.

If you were truly convinced before that GEJ cannot lead us to where we wanna be, what has changed about GEJ to ask us to vote him. GEJ has been begging Ciroma for ages so assuming Ciroma accpeted what will you do?

Honestly your reasons and excuses are not holding ground. You are free to support Shekarau or Dele moomodu if you wish but stop this bad campaign

We drove this campaingn in the first place, if the Northern eleites want to turn it into a straight North v South thing then let us go there, GEJ WOULD STILL COME OUT on top because of his influence in the middlebelts. I despise Ciroma, the man has not got Nigeria in his heart, all that man sees is Northern Nigeria this, Northern Nigeria that.
Re: Buhari Is A Goner by Lagosboy: 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2011
This is nothing about Ciroma, is Ciroma going to be the president, the same Ciroma GEJ has been begging for 3 months ? Ciroma has seen the signs on the wall about Buharis popularity abd does not want to be on the losing side.

This is no nothern issue it is about our future as a country. Common i thought you were more than this.
Re: Buhari Is A Goner by zeeleso(f): 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2011
KnowAll:

We drove this campaingn in the first place,  if the Northern eleites want to turn it into a straight North v South thing then let us go there, GEJ WOULD STILL COME OUT on top because of his influence in the middlebelts. I despise Ciroma, the man has not got Nigeria in his heart, all that man sees is Northern Nigeria this, Northern Nigeria that.
Buhari disassociated himself from an attempt by Ciroma and co to provide a northern consensus candidate. It may be their goal but it is not Buhari's goal.  I sense the defeatist attitude from your previous posts. We know BB may not win. All we want is a free and fair election. If he loses free and Fairly, it is a win cos we have created history in Nigeria a strong opposition keeps the ruling party in check. If Buhari wins Free and fairly we shall rejoice. However if buhari is rigged out, then we shall have our hearts shattered. But whatever the outcome, if we have a free and fair election then we all come out winners.
Re: Buhari Is A Goner by efisher(m): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2011
KnowAll, please ignore the insults from the aggrieved individuals. It hurts them so bad but soon they will understand you better. If you are no longer comfortable with what you can see, it is perfectly ok to withdraw your support. That is the mark of a principled man. It is better to stop and think than to keep going the wrong way. If you are not convinced, you have every right to say so. Why should you work against your own convictions because of what others may say? Do your thing!
Re: Buhari Is A Goner by 10cirenoh: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2011
Why is it that nigerians only know what they want in the 4yrs of a sitting pdp govt but once election comes the forget the past and vote pdp again? Is it that we are use to suffering and can not do without it? I dont know ur reaction to this but for me i think we are heading for distruction cos evil men and women have so brain washed our pple that they dont even know the difference btw good and bad, sunny okoson didnt see anything when he sang which way nigeria? But i end by saying let save nigeria so nigeria wont die.
Re: Buhari Is A Goner by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2011
^^^ because Nigerians have seen the light all along Buhari was a Northern Agenda if not why ibb, atiku, ciroma thesame men that were screaming zoning are now the power brokers in CPC must it be hausa fulani by force any way i like those guys,never giving up but why are they scared of letting go? at least GEJ was dining in public with OBJ and the rest of the Bad Guys meanwhile BB was dining in secret with IBB and the "wise men" that misled Atiku to his loss while the masses were shouting "mai gaskiya" he was making deals with IBB and co and at what price to the country so you see CPC is just opening the back door to for IBB and co if they win
Re: Buhari Is A Goner by 10cirenoh: 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2011
I knew this kNOWALL was a pretender right from the oneset, been watching and reading the way he's been commenting on Buhari's issues, he obviously thought ACN and CPC were going to merge, then win, but now that he's seen that the merging can't work again, he's come out with his real color just like his boss GEJ, you can deceive others but not me. People should check his previous posts to know the kind of person he is.

You can deceive others but not me, i know you kind, too sentimental and tribalistic to sound realistic for once.
Re: Buhari Is A Goner by 10cirenoh: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2011
@andromida

Get a brain, the ciromas of this world are only trying to become a leech on Buhari. on today's paper, I SAW WHERE IBB SAID IT'S GOING TO BE OVER HIS DEAD BODY FOR BUHARI TO BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

Go and check up some of today's paper, do that quick!
Re: Buhari Is A Goner by Xfactoria: 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Again, standing to the end if part of being principled . . . stand on what you believe, NO MATTER WHAT . . .that is what even realists do. You on the other hand are flip-flopping here, and trying to seek ways to legitimize your moves.

Leave the guy alone. You are the one with no clue. Standing till the end is why Gbagbo was disgracefully captured in a bunker. Standing till the end is why Gaddafi is killing his own people with reckless abandon. When your course no longer makes sense, it is honourable to face reality and chose an alternative course. You don't have to finish a chosen course especially when you no longer believe in it.

You sounded like a typical Buhari apologist, always seeing no wrong in their folly. The Buhari you worship is also not so intelligent and realistic, wanting everyone to bow at his feet even when they bring much more to the table than him. Some arrogant lots!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Minister Of Works, Dr Hassan Muhammad Lawal Stole N75.7bn -EFCC / Nigerian Pastor Beats Wife To Coma / 1,075 Rivers Ex-militants Rejected At Training Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.