Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Say Where You Want To Play - Everton Boss Ancelotti Tells Iwobi - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Say Where You Want To Play - Everton Boss Ancelotti Tells Iwobi (37091 Views)

Pogba Dancing At His Brother's Wedding While Manchester United Play Everton / EUROPA LEAGUE! Napoli Boss Ancelotti Warn Arsenal Ahead Of 2nd Leg / Everton Boss Ronald Koeman Hits Back At Jose Mourinho Jibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Where You Want To Play - Everton Boss Ancelotti Tells Iwobi by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 13, 2021
RapistOnBail:
Why would I play in a country that clearly hates blacks.

I prefer to play for all these better clubs in Nigeria.

What is this one talking about.
Re: Say Where You Want To Play - Everton Boss Ancelotti Tells Iwobi by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 13, 2021
Penguin2:
Ancelotti is a good man.

Try that with Mourinho and you are canceled grin
Him No Go Try Am With Mourinho Cuz Na Bench Him Go Dey. If Mourinho Can Do Dat To Mikel Obi & End His Football Style Of Play & Career, Who Is Iwobi?

1 Like

Re: Say Where You Want To Play - Everton Boss Ancelotti Tells Iwobi by Silentgroper(m): 10:56am On Mar 13, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:
Iwobi is not a Premiership player. Championship league material at best. Just like his mate Jordan Ibe. He doesn’t belong in a top club like Everton at all. Waste of money.
where is Jordan ibe nw? Bt d guy was lil good when he was at liverpool.
Re: Say Where You Want To Play - Everton Boss Ancelotti Tells Iwobi by Corroro: 10:59am On Mar 13, 2021
kollinz1234:
Las Las this Alex iwobi will just turn to another Victor Moses; everyone knows they have the potential but they never fully actualize it. Iwobi is just growing fat and giving flimsy excuses.
thanks for this picture grin

1 Like

Re: Say Where You Want To Play - Everton Boss Ancelotti Tells Iwobi by Kennyking1234: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

Nairaland FTC is now an achievement for you when your mates dey hustle for streets undecided. Kai who do our youths this thing o? cry

No worry. Continue to dey post more for Nairaland. You go get more FTC soon. FTC wey go put food for your table lipsrsealed
Bros You don't know me and how I make my money.
Re: Say Where You Want To Play - Everton Boss Ancelotti Tells Iwobi by Kennyking1234: 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
Rehdasignature1:

DON'T FALL A VICTIM BECAUSE THIS ADVERT IS FROM A FRAUDSTER.

He'll collect your money and won't send DATA

BEWARE!
Hello Sir who are you referring to?
Re: Say Where You Want To Play - Everton Boss Ancelotti Tells Iwobi by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Calvert-Lewin and Richarlison are sharp in front of goal because they play in favourable positions. Let them play a full back role and come and be sharp in front of goal.

I disagree with that assertion he can play perfectly in sigurddson role.... He should be competing for the NO.10 Position .....his creative ability was put into use in the Chelsea he actually dived to the middle to create some chances but couldn't do for so long cos of his defensive duty... he created everton only chance in the game....biko he deserve the right to compete for the No.10 shirt.
Re: Say Where You Want To Play - Everton Boss Ancelotti Tells Iwobi by robosky02(m): 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
I even feel iwobi is overrated
Re: Say Where You Want To Play - Everton Boss Ancelotti Tells Iwobi by Rajosh(m): 12:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
DarkJeddi:
And yet he plays constantly for Everton.. Guess you know more than Ancelotti?
Re: Say Where You Want To Play - Everton Boss Ancelotti Tells Iwobi by Rajosh(m): 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
DarkJeddi:
And yet he plays constantly for Everton..
Guess you know more than Ancelotti?
you and I know Iwobi is not a starter at Everton. he was only filling in because the others had injury.
Re: Say Where You Want To Play - Everton Boss Ancelotti Tells Iwobi by DarkJeddi(m): 1:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
Rajosh:
you and I know Iwobi is not a starter at Everton. he was only filling in because the others had injury.
Lol..
Injury is part of football and that is the very reason clubs have extra players..
Iwobi has played a lot of games and has done well enough for Everton since they bought him..
There are those who still don't get to play,even with half of their team mates injured..
So,you can't begrudge him his playing time,under the guise of others being injured..
Since he came to Everton,nobody gave him a chance..
He is not good enough,he'll flop,he's this and he's that..
Guess what?
He has proven to be a fighter and has gone on to be an integral part of the Everton team..
If he is versatile enough to slot into different roles,to cover for deficiencies due to injuries..
Well,then it's an asset for him and not a minus as you will want us to believe..
Re: Say Where You Want To Play - Everton Boss Ancelotti Tells Iwobi by 12large1: 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
Funkeshuga:

if Alex can read in between the line, Ancelotti just insulted him with that political statement

let iwobi tell me where he want to play, more or less like saying he doesn't have direction on pitch

Iwobi has 9 goals for Nigeria he has definitely been a useful player for nigeria
Re: Say Where You Want To Play - Everton Boss Ancelotti Tells Iwobi by Kennyking1234: 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
Rehdasignature1:

DON'T FALL A VICTIM BECAUSE THIS ADVERT IS FROM A FRAUDSTER.

He'll collect your money and won't send DATA

BEWARE!
Rehdasignature1 what do you mean do I even sale data?
Re: Say Where You Want To Play - Everton Boss Ancelotti Tells Iwobi by Kennyking1234: 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

Nairaland FTC is now an achievement for you when your mates dey hustle for streets undecided. Kai who do our youths this thing o? cry

No worry. Continue to dey post more for Nairaland. You go get more FTC soon. FTC wey go put food for your table lipsrsealed
I might even be richer than you? Hustle for street?! when I can trade stocks and crypto? go to "nairaland US stock pick alert thread" I am very active there and making good returns.
Re: Say Where You Want To Play - Everton Boss Ancelotti Tells Iwobi by Successfulone: 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
Iwobi soro soke .. you can play in any position forward but you need to be more precise in hitting your shots and stop passing to keeper after you have done all your mesmerizing ✌️ n ❤️ embarassed angry
Re: Say Where You Want To Play - Everton Boss Ancelotti Tells Iwobi by Kennyking1234: 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

Richer than who? You mean your father? See this boy wey just finish secondary school. You don write jamb? You don’t know anything about life and you think you can follow me talk. Don’t let me konk that your ugly 17 year old coconut head from internet o. Better go hustle for street if Jamb too hard for you. Stop wasting your damn time on Nairaland looking for FTC achievement when you are not wanking with olosho thread escapade.

This na one of the reasons I no longer take this Nairaland seriously. Full of idle teenagers. Imagine this jobless secondary school teenager wey no sabi left from right go dey follow person talk. Na wa o.

Boy, please don’t mention me again. Me and you no be mate for anything. Go hustle!!!
Nairaland is such a mean place sha. I don't know you. I checked a thread on front page and saw no one else has commented. Now your angry that I was FTC. Your moniker describes you perfectly
Re: Say Where You Want To Play - Everton Boss Ancelotti Tells Iwobi by Kennyking1234: 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

Richer than who? You mean your father? See this boy wey just finish secondary school. You don write jamb? You don’t know anything about life and you think you can follow me talk. Don’t let me konk that your ugly 17 year old coconut head from internet o. Better go hustle for street if Jamb too hard for you. Stop wasting your damn time on Nairaland looking for FTC achievement when you are not wanking with olosho thread escapade.

This na one of the reasons I no longer take this Nairaland seriously. Full of idle teenagers. Imagine this jobless secondary school teenager wey no sabi left from right go dey follow person talk. Na wa o.

Boy, please don’t mention me again. Me and you no be mate for anything. Go hustle!!!
I am not even 17. You seem very immature and bitter.
I did not even insult you but look at your reaction.
You seem sad.
Re: Say Where You Want To Play - Everton Boss Ancelotti Tells Iwobi by Kennyking1234: 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

Re: Say Where You Want To Play - Everton Boss Ancelotti Tells Iwobi by Kennyking1234: 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

Sad? Is that the best you have? This boy, I tried to ignore you but you are still mentioning me. Let this be the last mention o. Okay you are now 18. Clap for yourself

Boy, go and hustle if Jamb dey hard you. Otherwise, enter streets and hustle with your hands. Time waits for no man. Stop fukking wasting your time looking for FTC award on Nairaland.

If you are so idle today, go and run errands for your father or just wash your papa car if your papa get car. If he no get car, go help your mama for shop. I mean find something to do with your coconut head this Saturday.

My moniker is just my little way of paying homage to jobless lazy youths like you on NL. Are you so dumb to notice? Now beat it. Go get busy! angry
And you the ever busy Elderly hustler what are you doing here? How can a lady be so bitter...
Re: Say Where You Want To Play - Everton Boss Ancelotti Tells Iwobi by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
robosky02:

https://www.completesports.com/say-where-you-want-to-play-ancelotti-tells-iwobi/
Ancelotti listen to Iwobi and play him as number ten and they are loosing now, let's see how people react.
Re: Say Where You Want To Play - Everton Boss Ancelotti Tells Iwobi by Kennyking1234: 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

Sad? Is that the best you have? This boy, I tried to ignore you but you are still mentioning me. Let this be the last mention o. Okay you are now 18. Clap for yourself

Boy, go and hustle if Jamb dey hard you. Otherwise, enter streets and hustle with your hands. Time waits for no man. Stop fukking wasting your time looking for FTC award on Nairaland.

If you are so idle today, go and run errands for your father or just wash your papa car if your papa get car. If he no get car, go help your mama for shop. I mean find something to do with your coconut head this Saturday.

My moniker is just my little way of paying homage to jobless lazy youths like you on NL. Are you so dumb to notice? Now beat it. Go get busy! angry
Lady!
Re: Say Where You Want To Play - Everton Boss Ancelotti Tells Iwobi by Ayodayo: 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
wink
Re: Say Where You Want To Play - Everton Boss Ancelotti Tells Iwobi by F122Y: 8:46am On Mar 27, 2021
RapistOnBail:
Why would I play in a country that clearly hates blacks.

I prefer to play for all these better clubs in Nigeria.
Literally more than like half of the uk Is blacks, Europeans and Asians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Qualify For Semifinals At U17 Women World Cup In India after beating USA / "Baby First Flight" - Kenneth Omeruo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl / Fans Watch Football Match In Flood In Bayelsa (Video & Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.