Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,094 members, 7,859,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Lets Join Hand And Vote Out All Pdp Governors And Retain Only President Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Join Hand And Vote Out All Pdp Governors And Retain Only President Jonathan (507 Views)

Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State / Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Join Hand And Vote Out All Pdp Governors And Retain Only President Jonathan by Dandas: 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2011
My people,our democracy is getting more interesting especially after the last saturday's National Assembly Elections.The rate of rigging has reduced and the normal way PDP selects winner before election was adversely affected,kudos to Prof. Jega, President Jonathan and everybody that voted that day without selling his/her conscience.You will all agree with me that 95% if not 100% of all PDP were selected(rigged) even before the election day,right from 1999,2003,2007,.Some of the National Assembly members that were selected in that manner then did not make it this time,though some still made it,but with time we will flush the rest out,probably come 2015,It is a gradual process.Now as the governorship election comes up 26th April,please let us join hand and vote out all PDP governors from power so that we can have a new face and wipe out corruption in this country.Please tell others.Selection of candidates(rigging) before elections rather than conducting a fair and free election is a corrupt act(no thanks to Obj and others),and because they are all selected(rigged),they cant do without corruption since they came through corrupt means.We need to retain Jonathan because he became a President through divine means and he is not corrupt.Besides he is performing.He is good as a person,only that his party is a corrupt party,but lets go for him as a person.Please lets all join hand and make our democracy worthy of emulation by the outside world by voting out all the PDP governors from power and sanitize our country.My point here is not for you to vote for any particular party.Vote for a candidate of your choice irrespective of his paty(but not PDP),a candidate you feel is not corrupt ,a candidate that will better for your future and that of your children and grandchildren.Dont accept bribe so that you can vote for Mr A or Mr B. Please lets eschew materialism and sentiments and vote for credible leaders.The time to make our country great is now!.
Re: Lets Join Hand And Vote Out All Pdp Governors And Retain Only President Jonathan by samcc30(m): 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2011
thanks my brother, well said
Re: Lets Join Hand And Vote Out All Pdp Governors And Retain Only President Jonathan by egift(m): 9:53am On Apr 14, 2011
Nice. Come Saturday 16th, lets make it happen.

(1) (Reply)

Inec Listen / Northerners Are More Accommodating Than Any Nigerian / Ribadu Supporters Should Congratulate Gej Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.