Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

You Lied, BTC Transactions Cannot Take Four Months-Crpto Dog To Feminist Co - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Lied, BTC Transactions Cannot Take Four Months-Crpto Dog To Feminist Co (783 Views)

Oriental Hotel: You Lied - Olanrewaju Tackles Tinubu’s Campaign Team / “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls / You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Lied, BTC Transactions Cannot Take Four Months-Crpto Dog To Feminist Co by wwwihy: 5:14am On Mar 13, 2021
One of my followers alerted me to this charity org in Nigeria that appears to be lying about (potentially embezzling #BTC funds.

They claim a transaction initiated Nov 2020 didn't arrive until March 2021 - due to low fees. Sounds like BS to me.

They used a transaction fee of .0058 BTC worth a minimum of ~$80 (worth more depending on when they sent).

That's not a small transaction fee, that doesn't take four months. It could take as little as 10 minutes, maybe a few hours if things are really congested.

Wrapping this up with:

It is entirely possible they made some sort of forgivable communication error and their funds are accounted for.

I didn't know anything about this organization prior to seeing this post. I am confident what they said about TX fees doesn't make sense-CD

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheCryptoDog/status/1370506564784717825

1 Like

Re: You Lied, BTC Transactions Cannot Take Four Months-Crpto Dog To Feminist Co by wwwihy: 5:33am On Mar 13, 2021
To those who are lost.

Our Crypto experts are saying that Assuming 1BTC was 4M in November it rose to 25M in March. Remember it's still 1BTC. Selling it will give you a profit of 21M.

Feminist Co lying about the transaction date was because they want to STEAL the profit (21M)- Chudy

https://mobile.twitter.com/OdogwuAchina/status/1370535897616224257

1 Like

Re: You Lied, BTC Transactions Cannot Take Four Months-Crpto Dog To Feminist Co by seunmsg(m): 6:41am On Mar 13, 2021
Nobody is fighting for anybody in Nigeria. Everybody is just looking for opportunity to steal from the system. That Feminist coalition decided to steal funds donated for the #Endsars protest should not surprised anybody. It is what it is. We mooveeee!

3 Likes

Re: You Lied, BTC Transactions Cannot Take Four Months-Crpto Dog To Feminist Co by doggedfighter(f): 6:51am On Mar 13, 2021
Who do we even trust?

1 Like

Re: You Lied, BTC Transactions Cannot Take Four Months-Crpto Dog To Feminist Co by Lagosfinder(m): 6:58am On Mar 13, 2021
Nigeria and it's lying citizens
Re: You Lied, BTC Transactions Cannot Take Four Months-Crpto Dog To Feminist Co by Seniorwriter(m): 8:00am On Mar 13, 2021
Well with all these how will people agree to the saying that the FUTURE IS FEMALE?
Anyways I think FEMCO needs to stop defending and do random giveaways to people online to douse this uproar.
In another news learn a new simple skill(building of broker template) and earn @least $400 as you become an expert.
You'll also be mentored on how to reach companies, cooperations or agencies that need you to do this task for them!
Do you know that some guys have learnt this new skill without TECH or IT knowledge and are earning @least over #100k from the comfort of their home doing this online
[/color]
For those that have contacted me and are earning online already kindly reach me for the next big package...you stand to be part of our [color=#000099]$100
dollar earning(weekly) skill trick(P2P) though this Time there is a charge fee(#50k) flat.
This offer is open to new or interested youths that have the zeal to legally hustle online ad earn big.
Note: IF YOU ARE A GET RICH QUICK SYNDROME PERSON THEN THIS OFFER IS NOT FOR YOU!!!
Deep Quote:
Draw your strength from POSSIBILITIES rather than allow EXCUSES to stop you.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: You Lied, BTC Transactions Cannot Take Four Months-Crpto Dog To Feminist Co by wwwihy: 8:14am On Mar 13, 2021
Lagosfinder:
Nigeria and it's lying citizens
Re: You Lied, BTC Transactions Cannot Take Four Months-Crpto Dog To Feminist Co by SarkinYarki: 8:18am On Mar 13, 2021
I warned y'all that that feminist Coven people were worse than Buhari when it comes to corruption
Re: You Lied, BTC Transactions Cannot Take Four Months-Crpto Dog To Feminist Co by Pochettino(f): 8:43am On Mar 13, 2021
I've always said it. We women are very dangerous. Fear us!!

2 Likes

Re: You Lied, BTC Transactions Cannot Take Four Months-Crpto Dog To Feminist Co by ivolt: 8:50am On Mar 13, 2021
It looks like they backdated the transaction date to keep the extra profit. Why even keep bitcoins in the first place when they are not an investment company?

I was even surprised they were explaining. Just supply the btc source address or tx hash and let people confirm for themselves since the blockchain is a public record.
Re: You Lied, BTC Transactions Cannot Take Four Months-Crpto Dog To Feminist Co by wwwihy: 9:01am On Mar 13, 2021
ivolt:
It looks like they backdated the transaction date to keep the extra profit. Why even keep bitcoins in the first place when they are not an investment company?

I was even surprised they were explaining. Just supply the btc source address or tx hash and let people confirm for themselves since the blockchain is a public record.
You get the gist
Re: You Lied, BTC Transactions Cannot Take Four Months-Crpto Dog To Feminist Co by festacman(m): 9:07am On Mar 13, 2021
I give credit to Feminist Coalition but accountability is key in public service.
Re: You Lied, BTC Transactions Cannot Take Four Months-Crpto Dog To Feminist Co by festacman(m): 9:28am On Mar 13, 2021
Given the SUDDEN way EndSars protest started and needed to be sustained, this group of feminists Feminist Caolition used its global LGQT connections to raise money for the protest. They were no body of leaders to account to or report to.

Obviously the decision that EndSars should have no leaders is looking increasingly faulty everyday. It was wimpy decision. It created a lacuna that caused this financial scandal. It was avoidable.

1 Like

Re: You Lied, BTC Transactions Cannot Take Four Months-Crpto Dog To Feminist Co by Kolenda(m): 9:38am On Mar 13, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Well with all these how will people agree to the saying that the FUTURE IS FEMALE?
Anyways I think FEMCO needs to stop defending and do random giveaways to people online to douse this uproar.
In another news learn a new simple skill(building of broker template) and earn @least $400 as you become an expert.
You'll also be mentored on how to reach companies, cooperations or agencies that need you to do this task for them!
Do you know that some guys have learnt this new skill without TECH or IT knowledge and are earning @least over #100k from the comfort of their home doing this online
[/color]
For those that have contacted me and are earning online already kindly reach me for the next big package...you stand to be part of our [color=#000099]$100
dollar earning(weekly) skill trick(P2P) though this Time there is a charge fee(#50k) flat.
This offer is open to new or interested youths that have the zeal to legally hustle online ad earn big.
Note: IF YOU ARE A GET RICH QUICK SYNDROME PERSON THEN THIS OFFER IS NOT FOR YOU!!!
Deep Quote:
Draw your strength from POSSIBILITIES rather than allow EXCUSES to stop you.

@Seniorwriter
Please I sent you a dm, how do I contact you
Re: You Lied, BTC Transactions Cannot Take Four Months-Crpto Dog To Feminist Co by poiunt: 9:46am On Mar 13, 2021
ivolt:

Exactly.

Feminist coalition is an NGO not an investment group

Btc was sent to the organization at a certain rate but they waited till the price increased before they withdraw it.

That is making profit off a donation and a crime.
Re: You Lied, BTC Transactions Cannot Take Four Months-Crpto Dog To Feminist Co by Seniorwriter(m): 11:57am On Mar 13, 2021
Kolenda:

True and I've replied
Sorry for my late response had tons of task to attend to cos I can't afford not to make money on a daily...bills everywhere no matter your financial status nowadays
Kindly relate there...im always online ...you can message me.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity
Re: You Lied, BTC Transactions Cannot Take Four Months-Crpto Dog To Feminist Co by Seniorwriter(m): 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
Kolenda:

My FB ID is on my profile here....you have to be proactively smart to do it right and earn online!
Even a small random general search on here would have gotten you the info ....
Kindly do the needful.
Cheers

@Seniorwriter

(1) (Reply)

AMAZING: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Makes Triumphant Return Into Enugu After Being Declared / Are Black Men The Weakest Group Of Men In The World ?? / Lekki Shootings: Lagos Judicial Panel Blasts Joe Igbokwe For Making False Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.