Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Uyghur Muslims, Chinese Government & Matters Arising - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uyghur Muslims, Chinese Government & Matters Arising (176 Views)

Why Are Muslims Hypocrites (uyghur Muslims) / Chinese Government Order Citizens To Eject Nigerians From Their Houses (VIDEOS) / Nigeria, Saudi Arabia Supporting China’s Inhuman Treatment Of Uyghur Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uyghur Muslims, Chinese Government & Matters Arising by Elbinawi: 5:15am On Mar 13, 2021
Uyghur Muslims, Chinese Government & Matters Arising

A Sunni brother asked that why are Shia Muslims not active on the Chinese Government oppression against the Uyghur Muslims minority like they are active on the Genocidal Zionist occupation of #Palestine?

I told him his observation is not correct. Some of us are speaking out against the Chinese Government oppression of our Uyghur brothers and sisters.

And that the case of Palestine and Uyghur Muslims is not the same as all the lands of Palestine are under occupation of the racist Israeli savages but in the case of Uyghur the Chinese Government is executing a wicked cultural imperialism agenda to forcefully change the culture, mindset and even Religion of the Uyghur Muslims.

Muslim concentration camps exist in the Xinjiang region of China. The main reason why the Chinese Government has not allowed independent bodies to tour that region. And there are at least 2 million Muslims in those concentration camps undergoing the evil Genocidal agenda of indoctrination to distance them from the teachings of Islam. There are reports that the Muslims enslaved there are fed with pork. I don't know how true is this. This evil agenda of indoctrination will fail. What did the Communist regime in the former Soviet Union not do to distance Muslims from Islam?

The flimsy excuse that the Chinese Government is fighting against the evil ideology of Wahhabism by the mass incarceration of Muslims is simplistic. Though Wahhabism is a disease among Sunni Muslims but placing millions of Muslims in concentrated camps is not the solution.

I am not in support of Iran's policy in relation to the oppression of Uyghur Muslims by the Chinese Government but I understand Iran limitations on that. The Chinese Government is helping Iran evade the barbaric and inhuman sanctions of the Western hegemonic barbarians. And Iran is not the only Muslim majority nation in the world. Where are Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Pakistan, Indonesia and Malaysia? Why can't these Muslim majority countries speak against the oppression of our Uyghur brothers and sisters by the Chinese Government?

I do not consider Communist China as a force for good though it is not as evil as the Genocidal US regime and the arrogant regimes of the Western hegemony. China has the ambition to dominate the world economy and they are as greedy as the Western imperialist barbarians. China does not invade weaker nations like the Western hegemonic savages to plunder their rich resources but China want to enslave developing nations with huge debts to dominate and control them. Communist China share the same doctrine with the arrogant West of not transferring technology to developing countries. And China support for Revolutionary current around the world is extremely weak.

On a final note, our Sunni brothers and sisters should up their support for all the world Oppressed. Opposition to evil tyranny and oppression is weak among Sunnis. Some people will claim this is because Sunnism benefited from oppression in the past.

#NB:"The Uyghurs are recognized as native to the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region in Northwest China. They are considered to be one of China's 55 officially recognized ethnic minorities. The Uyghurs are recognized by the Chinese government only as a regional minority within a multicultural nation."

Harun Elbinawi
elbinawi@yahoo.com
Elbinawi.
Re: Uyghur Muslims, Chinese Government & Matters Arising by Nukilia: 7:35am On Mar 13, 2021
I hate it when brutal souls try to seek sympathy! The Jihad brought on Africans by Islamists cannot be forgotten so quickly! The fruits of terrorism masked with Islam is what Africans are suffering from till date. I am in support of the Chinese government as they delete every trace of Islam from the memory of their citizens, else their nation will become a shadow of its true self.

The monster of Islam is enough to wipe out a whole nation!

#DoNotQuoteMe #ThankYou

1 Like

Re: Uyghur Muslims, Chinese Government & Matters Arising by Valkrie: 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
The chinese are simply treating the disease...and nothing more...!!

(1) (Reply)

"Former Vice President Walter Mondale Dies At 93" / Thunderstorms Nightmare Unleashed Severe Flooding In The North Of Oman(Video) / North Korea Hackers Stealing Millions In Cryptocurrency To Fund Missile Programs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.