Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

PDP Is Bad? Witness The So Called "progressives!" Lol! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is Bad? Witness The So Called "progressives!" Lol! (1299 Views)

All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. / PDP Is Buying Technology That Can Disable Inec's Card Readers -APC / Nigerians In London Witness The Ibori Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Is Bad? Witness The So Called "progressives!" Lol! by Beaf: 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2011
[size=21pt]Kick them out![/size]

Imagine this stew from hell; a vultures paradise, brewed with the following ingredients:

Political Frontmen
Buhari (loser with 3% of NASS)
Tinubu (ACN area boy with 30% of NASS)

Cabal
Ibrahim Babangida (chief Buhari strategist and financier)
Atiku Abubakar (strategist and Buhari financier)
Abba Ruma (CPC strategist and almajiri/bus  hirer)
Turai Yar Adua (CPC financier)
Tanimu Yakubu (CPC strategist and almajiri/bus hirer)
Muhammadu Adamu Aliero (CPC strategist and almajiri/bus hirer)

"Born to Rule" Ethnic Bigots and Preachers of Violence
Ciroma
NPLF
Northern Stakeholders
G15

Its what I call, witches brew!!! A true gathering of wildly desperate demons and vampires! . . .To "fight corruption," "listen" to the common man and "develop" Nigeria.

Re: PDP Is Bad? Witness The So Called "progressives!" Lol! by naso2(m): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2011
MAKE I DEY LAFF JARE. yeye BB fans wey no want make person hear word with their noise wey no get political value.

BB-----bad belle
Re: PDP Is Bad? Witness The So Called "progressives!" Lol! by Beaf: 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2011
Lol! We can all see the friends of the wild eyed sharia zealot who stole $2.8billion in Obj's govt and N2.5billion in Abacha's govt
Birds of a feather flock together; thieves have thieves and gutter scum as friends.

What was all the "anti-corruption" noise about? shocked
Re: PDP Is Bad? Witness The So Called "progressives!" Lol! by blacksta(m): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2011
Beaf you have opened a can of worms - Remember when you point a finger , four points back to you.

grin

One question for you anyway - Do you think Nigeria is messed up?
Re: PDP Is Bad? Witness The So Called "progressives!" Lol! by FACE(m): 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2011
Beaf:

Imagine this stew from hell; a vultures paradise, brewed with the following ingredients:

Political Frontmen
Buhari (loser with 3% of Senate)
Tinubu (ACN area boy with [b]30% of Senate)[/b]
Cabal
Atiku Abubakar (strategist Buhari and financier)
Abba Ruma (CPC strategist and almajiri/bus hirer)

Ciroma
NPLF
Northern Stakeholders
G15

Its what I call, witches brew!!! A true gathering of wildly desperate demons and vampires! . . .To "fight corruption," "listen" to the common man and "develop" Nigeria.

13 out of 109 is less than 12%
Re: PDP Is Bad? Witness The So Called "progressives!" Lol! by Beaf: 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2011
FACE:

13 out of 109 is less than 12%

Thanks and corrected, I meant the declared NASS results.
Re: PDP Is Bad? Witness The So Called "progressives!" Lol! by PapaBrowne(m): 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2011
blacksta:

Beaf you have opened a can of worms - Remember when you point a finger , four points back to you.

grin

One question for you anyway  - Do you think Nigeria is messed up?

Yes, Nigeria is messed up. It got messed up by the incursion of the military into our political space on December 31st 1983. The same folks that messed it up are the same folks that keep fighting against the Jonathan presidency. Surely God is on his side seeing how he has defeated all their strategies one by one!!!
Re: PDP Is Bad? Witness The So Called "progressives!" Lol! by jason123: 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2011
PapaBrowne:

Yes, Nigeria is messed up. It got messed up by the incursion of the military into our political space on December 31st 1983. The same folks that messed it up are the same folks that keep fighting against the Jonathan presidency. Surely God is on his side seeing how he has defeated all their strategies one by one!!!
I know you dislike Buhari and all but I disagree with what you wrote down. Nigeria became messed up the moment we removed federalism from our constitution.
Re: PDP Is Bad? Witness The So Called "progressives!" Lol! by Beaf: 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2011
blacksta:

grin

One question for you anyway - Do you think Nigeria is messed up?

Perhaps, you jokers and pretenders thought it would remain closed? Buhari is a thug and thief, and it is visible from CPC's strategists and the sheer number of stone throwing almajiri's that attend his rallies.

Where is Buhari's so called anti-corruption battle going to come from? From a team of bomb throwers, clowns, pretenders and common robbers? This election season will surely become a Nollywood blockburster some day!
Re: PDP Is Bad? Witness The So Called "progressives!" Lol! by lwise(m): 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Does Ciroma has bullets removed from his left eye.
He looks so wild and scary  grin grin grin
Re: PDP Is Bad? Witness The So Called "progressives!" Lol! by cjfavour(m): 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2011
Buhari's military take over was as a result of corruption,impunity,violence and immorality dt nearly destroyed our country in d 80s. I dnt know why these ppl dt doesn't like fighting corruption is always crying about this. PDP and GEJ celebrates corruption bt Buhari will never.This is why i'm against GEJ.
BEAF U CAN INSULT ME IF U WANT BT KNOW THIS,'BACK TO SENDER'.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Bad? Witness The So Called "progressives!" Lol! by PapaBrowne(m): 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2011
jason123:

I know you dislike Buhari and all but I disagree with what you wrote down. Nigeria became messed up the moment we removed federalism from our constitution.

Wasn't it the military that removed federalism from our constitution?? We are saying the same thing!! If democracy was allowed to continue in 1983, surely that federalism thing would have returned to our constitution by now!! It was only a matter of time.
Re: PDP Is Bad? Witness The So Called "progressives!" Lol! by Beaf: 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2011
jason123:

Go and check the calibre of leaders Buhari jailed and killed off; men like Ambrose Alli who died immediately after his inhuman incaceration with nothing but a piece of undeveloped land to his name, but nevertheless blinded by the bestial conditions of his improsonment.
In your SW, it was visionaries like Ebenezer Babatope, Pa Ajasin, Jakande, Tai Solarin etc

Buhari killed off a generation of political leaders that meant well for the country. Today, we have criminals led by ex-generals at the top levels of politics; yes Buhari especially, killed Nigeria.
Re: PDP Is Bad? Witness The So Called "progressives!" Lol! by Bawss1(m): 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2011
lwise:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Does Ciroma has bullets removed from his left eye.
He looks so wild and scary  grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
A very unflattering picture for sure.
Re: PDP Is Bad? Witness The So Called "progressives!" Lol! by Beaf: 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2011
cjfavour:

Buhari's military take over was as a result of corruption,impunity,violence and immorality dt nearly destroyed our country in d 80s. I dnt know why these ppl dt doesn't like fighting corruption is always crying about this. PDP and GEJ celebrates corruption bt Buhari will never.This is why i'm against GEJ.
BEAF U CAN INSULT ME IF U WANT BT KNOW THIS,'BACK TO SENDER'.

Enough of the misty eyed obfuscation of truth! cool
This is Encyclopedia Britannica's entry on Buhari:

Muhammad Buhari
ARTICLEfrom theEncyclopædia BritannicaGet involved Share Muhammad Buhari, Muhammad also spelled Muhammadu  (born Dec. 17, 1942, Daura, Nigeria), Nigerian military leader, who served as head of state (1984–85).

Educated largely in Katsina, Buhari took military training in Kaduna as well as in Great Britain, India, and the United States. He was involved in the military coup that ousted Yakubu Gowon in 1975 and was appointed military governor of North Eastern state (now Borno) that same year. He was appointed federal commissioner for petroleum resources by Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo, who became military head of state when Gowon’s successor, Murtala Mohammed, was assassinated in 1976. By 1977 Buhari had become the military secretary at Supreme Military Headquarters, which was the seat of government. By September 1979 he had returned to regular army duties and commanded a division based in Kaduna. Although elected government had returned to Nigeria in 1979, dissatisfaction with what the military perceived as corrupt politicians led to another military coup on Dec. 31, 1983, and Buhari was chosen unanimously to be the new head of state.

Insurmountable economic problems plagued the Buhari regime as petroleum prices collapsed in the face of expanding foreign debt. Buhari instituted austerity measures that caused severe hardship to the average Nigerian. [size=14pt]In addition, political corruption continued unabated, with politicians escaping to Western countries with millions of dollars in government money. In an effort to stop dissension, Buhari instituted restrictions on the press, political freedoms, and trade unionists.[/size] By August 1985 even the military had had enough, and Ibrahim Babangida took control of the government. Buhari was detained in Benin City but was released at the end of 1988.

In 2003 Buhari ran for president; he was defeated by the incumbent, Olusegun Obasanjo of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP). Buhari ran again in 2007 but was defeated by the PDP’s candidate, Umaru Yar’Adua, in an election that was strongly criticized by international observers as being marred by voting irregularities.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/83801/Muhammad-Buhari

The enlarged font describes the regime of a clueless evil despot.
The overwhelming evidence to date, is that the man has not changed one bit.
Re: PDP Is Bad? Witness The So Called "progressives!" Lol! by Kilode1: 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2011
Mehn, Ciroma is one scary looking dude.
Re: PDP Is Bad? Witness The So Called "progressives!" Lol! by dustydee: 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2011
Beaf:

I
Cabal
Atiku Abubakar (strategist Buhari and financier)
Abba Ruma (CPC strategist and almajiri/bus  hirer)

Ciroma
NPLF
Northern Stakeholders
G15

these names look familiar. . . are they not the same people that GEJ has been begging to support him? Is it because they have refused to support him? If Aleiro and Ruma did anything wrong why is he still walking free? Does that mean GEJ is incapable of fighting corruption? I weep for Nigeria.
Re: PDP Is Bad? Witness The So Called "progressives!" Lol! by Beaf: 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2011
dustydee:

these names look familiar. . . are they not the same people that GEJ has been begging to support him? Is it because they have refused to support him? If Aleiro and Ruma did anything wrong why is he still walking free? Does that mean GEJ is incapable of fighting corruption? I weep for Nigeria.

I like the way Buhari supporters struggle to avoid the truth staring them in the eye by asking bogus questions. lol
I can imagine IBB as EFCC chairman and Atiku as CBN boss! grin grin grin . . .With a straight face, please tell us how Buhari hopes to fight corruption?
Re: PDP Is Bad? Witness The So Called "progressives!" Lol! by dustydee: 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2011
^^^ Answer the question and stop prevaricating.
Re: PDP Is Bad? Witness The So Called "progressives!" Lol! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2011
[size=14pt]I Nigeria messed up?[/size]

Yes and yes.

It was messed up by the over ambitious "elite" military boys of whom Buhari is a chief.
When I mean boys, I mean boys as in boys (not men).

Imagine, Gowon was just 26 when he became head of state. They held the nation to ransom from independence until now.
Buhari has nothing offer Nigeria.
Re: PDP Is Bad? Witness The So Called "progressives!" Lol! by Beaf: 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2011
noblezone:

[size=14pt]I Nigeria messed up?[/size]

Yes and yes.

It was messed up by the over ambitious "elite" military boys of whom Buhari is a chief.
When I mean boys, I mean boys as in boys (not men).

Imagine, Gowon was just 26 when he became head of state. They held the nation to ransom from independence until now.
Buhari has nothing offer Nigeria.

Exactly, now they have dropped their uniforms and are all "politicians" with Nigeria as their pension scheme.
Re: PDP Is Bad? Witness The So Called "progressives!" Lol! by monkeyleg: 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2011
But these guys are all fully paid up members of PDP, so who is fooling who?

(1) (Reply)

Shouldn't Jonathan Be Impeached Because Of Dame? / Boko Haram Sympathisers In Cabinet Says Jonathan Goodluck / Fuel Subsidy: What Is Iweala Okoji And Sanusi Doing On Ait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.