Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

The Annoying Use Of Punctuation Marks. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Annoying Use Of Punctuation Marks. (1258 Views)

Our Network Providers And The Annoying Way They Treat Subscribers / The Annoying Thing An Average Dstv User Suffers Everyday / What Are The Annoying 'things' You Hear On Our Roads And Streets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Annoying Use Of Punctuation Marks. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2011
It is been observed in recent times on nairaland,of the use of wrong punctuation marks on a displayed thread. However, i am of the view that the moderators should see to these things,in other to avoid mislead,mis information e.t.c. Furthermore,this Will bring about precision of informations. For examples of sorts,check homepage. God bless nairaland
Re: The Annoying Use Of Punctuation Marks. by Phate07(m): 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2011

'Prof', your post itself is filled with errors. How are we supposed to learn from you? Do you even understand what you are talking about?

paulonline:

It is been observed in recent times on nairaland,of the use of wrong punctuation marks on a displayed thread. However, i am of the view that the moderators should see to these things,in other to avoid mislead,mis information e.t.c. Furthermore,this Will bring about precision of informations. For examples of sorts,check homepage. God bless nairaland
Re: The Annoying Use Of Punctuation Marks. by InkedNerd(f): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2011
^^^ lol grin
Re: The Annoying Use Of Punctuation Marks. by MissyB3(f): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2011
paulonline:

Perfect example for illustrating confidence. cheesy
Re: The Annoying Use Of Punctuation Marks. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2011
Phate07:

'Prof', your post itself is filled with errors. How are we supposed to learn from you? Do you even understand what you are talking about?

I did wonder myself.
Re: The Annoying Use Of Punctuation Marks. by MaiSuya(m): 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2011
paulonline:

KAI!! NL can be sooo funny sometimes. . . grin grin grin
Re: The Annoying Use Of Punctuation Marks. by mamagee3(f): 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2011
Mai Suya:

KAI!! NL can be sooo funny sometimes. . . grin grin grin
I know right? grin grin grin
Re: The Annoying Use Of Punctuation Marks. by bluesilvers: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
Punctuation marks is one of the most challenging part of writing. However, we have a solution for you. You don't need to worry so much about the use of punctuation marks as our solution gave perfect understanding on the use. Check https://bluesilvers.com/punctuation-marks-uses-and-examples/

(1) (Reply)

Wikileaks Publishes 'embarrassing' Syrian Government Emails / Enugu Urban Road Renewal Continues- Road Linking 3fed. Roads/intlairport Awarded / The Police Officers Fired For A Kiss - When Is It Okay To Kiss A Colleague?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.