Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,778 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Maisonettes, Terraces And Semi Detached Houses - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Maisonettes, Terraces And Semi Detached Houses (275 Views)

PARAGON TERRACES AND DUPLEXES MERIDIAN BOULEVARD AJAH SELLING! / Selling! 2, 3, 4, Terrace And Semi Detached Duplex Avaiable Now. By Lekki Garden / 2 BEDROOM MAISONETTES FOR SALE IN ELEKO, LAGOS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maisonettes, Terraces And Semi Detached Houses by LandweyNG: 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
If you're looking for a place to settle down with the love of your life, this is the perfect home for you.

If you’re in diaspora, looking to buy property in Nigeria, this is the best place to get it done with no hassle at all. I am a dm away.

Contact me for Enquiries and Inspection: 08162875685

Re: Maisonettes, Terraces And Semi Detached Houses by LandweyNG: 7:23am On Mar 14, 2021
Nothing is quite as fulfilling as knowing that you’ve created something incredibly beautiful, then making it even better.

Introducing... the 3 Bedroom Terrace + BQ

With a patio for Sunday barbecues with the extended family, and more room than previously seen, the new 3 Bedroom Terrace is the perfect place to start - and grow - a family.
Message me today or give me a call for inspection.

Re: Maisonettes, Terraces And Semi Detached Houses by LandweyNG: 6:09am On Mar 15, 2021
What would we be without mothers?

The ones whose bodies held us, whose hands shaped us, whose hearts have loved us, fiercely, completely, unreservedly. And to the mother of all mothers, the one from who we’ve all sprung; our Mother Earth.

We celebrate the wonder that a mother is. Happy Mother’s Day

Re: Maisonettes, Terraces And Semi Detached Houses by LandweyNG: 9:58am On Mar 16, 2021
Quick scenario. You walk into an Urban Prime home, and you have the surround sound system all to yourself for a couple hours. What’s the first song you’re playing?

Re: Maisonettes, Terraces And Semi Detached Houses by LandweyNG: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2021
Book an inspection today....
Re: Maisonettes, Terraces And Semi Detached Houses by LandweyNG: 10:17am On Mar 20, 2021
It's the weekend, and we can't think of one better way to spend the weekend, than having you over in our homes. Contact me to book an inspection today. Our doors are open to you.

Re: Maisonettes, Terraces And Semi Detached Houses by LandweyNG: 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2021

Re: Maisonettes, Terraces And Semi Detached Houses by LandweyNG: 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
Limited units available

Re: Maisonettes, Terraces And Semi Detached Houses by LandweyNG: 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
*Isimi Lagos(The Origin I)*

Every square meter in the estate epitomizes wellness and luxurious family living.

The Origin I cluster allows residents live as they've always wanted; surrounded by nature, looking out on the spectacular views that surround them, making memories in homes built according to individual tastes.
*Location* : *Epe*
*1000SQM* : *N30m(All inclusive)*
*Initial deposit: N25%*

......Inspired by nature, powered by technology and crafted for peace of mind!

(1) (Reply)

Mr Joseph / Newly Built 1350sqm Warehouse Space Available For Rent At Kuje, Abuja / For Sale In Ilorin Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.