Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Help! Adamawa Nysc Camp Keep Sending People Home! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help! Adamawa Nysc Camp Keep Sending People Home! (684 Views)

Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa / The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) / Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Adamawa Nysc Camp Keep Sending People Home! by Iamtheworld: 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
Hello guys what do I do next?
When school printed our notification of result they misplaced our names, Nysc registration was very fast so even if we tried to file for change of name on notification of result it will be too late
We reported to school authority they said it won't be an issue at camp and it's something they can do their for us or they can do in school.

I got posted to adamawa and my other friends got posted to other states .
Fast forward to doing nysc camp registration at yola these people send people out for the simplest issues:
-send you out if you look like you will have fake results
-They send you out if your name is incorrect
-If your name is misplaced
-they send you out if you can't contact your school
-send you out if your biometics has issues.

When I called my friends at other camp they said they were friendly and help them, some just wrote letters, some said it wasn't even and issue at all.

Why are they like this here? Literally can't speak to anyone especially if you don't understand Hausa. They just say go home and come back next year. Have tried to call Abuja, Nysc coordinators but to no avail.
Most people have left camp and it's a long way back home no transport is less than 15k and it's 2 to 3 days journey.

Is there no way we can report? Also registration ends in less than a day....
Re: Help! Adamawa Nysc Camp Keep Sending People Home! by blackboy(m): 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
ServiCom or write DG cc presidency , Brekete Family ordinary ahmed
Re: Help! Adamawa Nysc Camp Keep Sending People Home! by Iamtheworld: 7:15am On Mar 14, 2021
Thanks
blackboy:
ServiCom or write DG cc presidency , Brekete Family ordinary ahmed

(1) (Reply)

Direct Posting, The Earlier, The Better... / Public Outrage As NYSC Posts Members To Borno And Yobe States / NYSC One Year Service On Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.