Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,451 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

2 Proven Ways One Could Make A Fortune Online. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2 Proven Ways One Could Make A Fortune Online. (148 Views)

Fried Grasshopper: Katsina Residents Make Fortune Selling Tasty Insects / Get In Here If You Want To Make A Fortune Online / 3 Proven Ways To Find A Profitable Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Proven Ways One Could Make A Fortune Online. by Adedayo1441(m): 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
Hi, I'm Adedayo by nomenclature, am writing this to share to you all some of my experiences online and how you could make fortune without making lot of mistakes (mistakes are inevitable).

Well I'd mention the two then tell you more about one because everyone can actually afford that then you can now venture into the other one with the profits you get from the first one.

The first one is Affiliate Marketing... Affiliate Marketing is simply about selling other people's products you do not actually create and make tons of money from it provided you do it the way it's done. I personally made 400k in less than 5weeks on affiliate marketing(check my last post for the proofs and my direct referral proof).
Whether you're a trader, doctor, engineer, just name it,.....it's for everyone as you can actually leverage on it to make more money(it's more of personal development and a side hustle)..Infact you're not a sound entrepreneur if you don't know anything about affiliate marketing because all you need to be an affiliate marketer are 9 high paid digital course so if you don't know atleast three out of those nine courses then you shouldn't refer to yourself as an entrepreneur or a buisness owner!

The second is Crypto and Foreign Currency Trading (Binance and Forex)....these two are all about trading cryptocurrencies and foreign currencies respectively. It's more of mindset and strategy because here, (loses are inevitable)....that is, you can't even trade without losing but you'd know how to maximize your profits provided you were trained by professionals on the field.
To venture into this buisness, you should have nothing less than an 100k to learn and start trading as a newbie.
If you can afford that, just send me a dm on WhatsApp (I'd drop my contact)....would refer you to individuals that are professionals on that field and have produced hundreds of students that are doing well well (one of their students owns this investment platform larrybeeventures.com) and he's paying his investors from gains he got from trading with their investments.

So now, if you can't afford an 100k for Crypto Currency and Foreign Currency Trading, then you should be able to afford a 10k to be an affiliate marketer and you earn while learning.

There's gonna be a zoom meeting tonight by (7pm Nigerian Time) that'd present to you all you need to know about affiliate marketing and how you can actually earn while still learning.

Kindly send me a dm on 07063871386 or an email on abidemiadedayo03@gmail.com to get the link to tonight's zoom meeting and reserve a sir for yourself as your life would never remain the same after signing up.

Buzz me up now!

(1) (Reply)

Bank Of Japan Lays Down Cryptocurrency Plan / Online Mini MBA / US $1.9tn Stimulus... Positive For Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.