Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Who Get Jealous More In Relationships (men Or Women)? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Get Jealous More In Relationships (men Or Women)? (372 Views)

Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? / Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) / In Need Of Advice From Experienced Wives, Mothers, men Or Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Get Jealous More In Relationships (men Or Women)? by eomajeh: 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
In relationships, who get jealous more, men or women?
Virtually every man will say it is women, while virtually every woman will say it is women.

Here, Mr Omor (a man because of his title), thinks it is the men that hold the trophy of jealousy in relationships and marriages.
See his reasons in the video below.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, LIKE, and SHARE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxh9UwlNTmM

While this is a comedy skit, Mr Omor does have some point.

Do you agree? Reply, let's see what you think?
Re: Who Get Jealous More In Relationships (men Or Women)? by pozehnani(f): 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
It is the Men. Let me buttress my point with my personal experience.

I remember sometime ago, I was like this actor is so cute! And my guy then, said, should I give you his number? I was like... What do you mean? And his countenance changed.

Another scenario was with my current ex. I was praising a guy in our choir that he plays so well. Since then, my guy started bad-mouthing him. He never saw anything good about this guy.

Then one day I praised one actor as we were watching a movie and the next thing, he asked. should i give you his number? I just laughed. meanwhile, they'll be calling actresses hot in my presence but I won't react or feel bad about it.

My ex will never let me sit next to another man in the bus. He'll drag me so close to himself or ask me to move to the other side saying he doesn't want me to catch feelings with the other man. Huh? He's own jealousy is out of this world.

Men jealous more.
Re: Who Get Jealous More In Relationships (men Or Women)? by badaru911: 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
pozehnani:
It is the Men. Let me buttress my point with my personal experience.

I remember sometime ago, I was like this actor is so cute! And my guy then, said, should I give you his number? I was like... What do you mean? And his countenance changed.

Another scenario was with my current ex. I was praising a guy in our choir that he plays so well. Since then, my guy started bad-mouthing him. He never saw anything good about this guy.

Then one day I praised one actor as we were watching a movie and the next thing, he asked. should i give you his number? I just laughed. meanwhile, they'll be calling actresses hot in my presence but I won't react or feel bad about it.

My ex will never let me sit next to another man in the bus. He'll drag me so close to himself or ask me to move to the other side saying he doesn't want me to catch feelings with the other man. Huh? He's own jealousy is out of this world.

Men jealous more.
..... Orisa je kin pe meji Obirin ko denu.(“God bless my household with a second woman” is a woman’s false wish).....
Re: Who Get Jealous More In Relationships (men Or Women)? by eomajeh: 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2021
Mr Omor says it is men that get jealous more

Watching this video of Mr Omor's hilarious take on the issue, some lines were very striking:
(1) In every woman's jealousy, there is an atom of good reason; but men get jealous unnecessarily
(2) women have O' Level jealousy; while men have A' Level jealousy

What other line did you find striking??

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to always get more fun-filled Mr Omor's videos.

Re: Who Get Jealous More In Relationships (men Or Women)? by merieam16(f): 11:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
The one in love will tend to get jealous more

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Parents Whose Child(ren) Is In Higher Institution / Someone Should Help With The Link To This Thread... / Bill Gate And Wife Part Ways After 27years Of Marriage With 3 Lovely Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.