Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Suggest A Business Location - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Suggest A Business Location (360 Views)

Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife / What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. / Please I Want Someone To Suggest A Suv Between 2.5m To 3.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suggest A Business Location by NeduLuiZ(m): 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
Good day guys
I'm looking to open a car painting mixing shop, I'll appreciate your suggestions on a location within Nigeria where such a business would thrive.
Selling of car paints and other refinishing products would be the core.
Re: Suggest A Business Location by nurey(m): 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
NeduLuiZ:
Good day guys
I'm looking to open a car painting mixing shop, I'll appreciate your suggestions on a location within Nigeria where such a business would thrive.
Selling of car paints and other refinishing products would be the core.

Lagos state because

1. has an insane volume of cars on the road

2. majority of tokunbo vehicles come in through the Lagos Apapa port, they need repairs and painting is part of it.

3 there are more scratching and bashing in the traffic prone lagos roads which is converts to sales for you.

4. Lagos workers are bucksed up grin some need to change car colour, others wanna paint their brake shoes and co, race strips, decals you would be onhand to provide it

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Business Location by NeduLuiZ(m): 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
nurey:

Lagos state because

1. has an insane volume of cars on the road

2. majority of tokunbo vehicles come in through the Lagos Apapa port, they need repairs and painting is part of it.

3 there are more scratching and bashing in the traffic prone lagos roads which is converts to sales for you.

4. Lagos workers are bucksed up grin some need to change car colour, others wanna paint their brake shoes and co, race strips, decals you would be onhand to provide it
Thanks so much,I actually considered Lagos,my belief was it was saturated enough, henceforth I'll put it into consideration.

(1) (Reply)

Bid LIVE On Copart And SHIP To Nigeria - Copart Official Broker - Cars From USA / Facebook Needed / What Should I Look Out For When Buying A Nigerian Used Mini Bus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.