Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Tinubu Step 2 Solution: A Call For The Establishment Of Ruga In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Step 2 Solution: A Call For The Establishment Of Ruga In Nigeria (1707 Views)

South West Group Lobby Governors, Obas To Ask Tinubu Step Down For Osibanjo / Falana Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements, Tells Buhari What To Do / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Step 2 Solution: A Call For The Establishment Of Ruga In Nigeria by ZionGurl(f): 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
OBALOLA55:
THE WHOLE OF SOUTH EAST LAND MASS IS NOT UP TO THAT OF OYO STATE, SO RUGA SHOULD BE ESTABLISHED IN THE STATES THAT HAS MASSIVE LAND MASS LIKE OYO AND OGUN STATE.

MY YORUBA BRETHREN MUST GET SENSE BY FORCE
Cc ZIONGURL
cheesy cheesy cheesy I love reading comments. I don’t have a picture to show my reaction to shits going on with afonjas.

Luga must be established by Lord Tinubu.
Public statement was made to inform his Masters he is still royal to the agenda. I guess this is somehow related to CCB cases lately.

I would love to explain to Yorubas but I’m all out of puppets and Crayons. undecided sad
Re: Tinubu Step 2 Solution: A Call For The Establishment Of Ruga In Nigeria by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:54am On Mar 14, 2021
Legenghero, your hero has suggested Ruga for people they claim are foreign fulani,
I said the damage APC would cause the SW would be stuffs of legend

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Step 2 Solution: A Call For The Establishment Of Ruga In Nigeria by theTranslator: 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
OBALOLA55:
THE WHOLE OF SOUTH EAST LAND MASS IS NOT UP TO THAT OF OYO STATE, SO RUGA SHOULD BE ESTABLISHED IN THE STATES THAT HAS MASSIVE LAND MASS LIKE OYO AND OGUN STATE.

MY YORUBA BRETHREN MUST GET SENSE BY FORCE
Cc ZIONGURL
Tell your mother that
Omo a le
Re: Tinubu Step 2 Solution: A Call For The Establishment Of Ruga In Nigeria by ivolt: 12:56pm On Mar 14, 2021
Never4getU:
This Tinubu statement is an indictment that even if the man becomes president he may not be different after all.

Tinubu won't service the interest of the south less talk of west. The bastard has fall completely short of what ordinarily should left of Awo...shame!
May?
He won't be different. He will be worse than Buhari on Ruga issue as he would need to prove his loyalty and love to his benefactors.
Re: Tinubu Step 2 Solution: A Call For The Establishment Of Ruga In Nigeria by TrueNigerian300: 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
The fool just vomited rubbish and he is thinking he has given a solution. Now only a fool pretends he does not know the solution to fulani criminal menace. Private ranching is not too hard to setup. Selling two cows by a fulani criminal will buy a land for ranching in a remote location. Why is this so hard for the fools that speak for them to understand.

I hope the fools that see this criminal as their semi-god and shouting 2023 can hear him. All he is saying is RUGA is not a bad idea the government should take some token from them. His first tenure will be used to please the north with RUGA so that he can be reelected. Yet fools can see the handwriting on wall, shouting 2023 with empty stomach.
Re: Tinubu Step 2 Solution: A Call For The Establishment Of Ruga In Nigeria by orisa37: 7:51am On Mar 15, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WHEN WILL THE YOUTHS RISE UP AGAINST THIS SABO CALLED TINUBU undecided

TINUBU IS PLAYING A VERY DANGEROUS GAME WITH THE YOUTHS

Osinbajo IS A YOUTH, A COMPETENT VP AND SENIOR TO PARTY LEADER IN THE SCHEME.
Re: Tinubu Step 2 Solution: A Call For The Establishment Of Ruga In Nigeria by orisa37: 7:55am On Mar 15, 2021
Monogamy:

What exactly do you people want?

Tinubu has not spoken about Herdsmen issue you guys were complaining, now that he has said something, you are still complaining.

Why una be like this now

He hasn't said anything.
Re: Tinubu Step 2 Solution: A Call For The Establishment Of Ruga In Nigeria by ThatFairGuy: 5:35am On May 10, 2021
Got Mentioned over 200 times by mostly you and NgadaAwo. What's wrong with you
OBALOLA55:
THE QUESTION NOW IS, WHEN IS HIS PUPPET JIDE SANWO-OLU GOING TO LEAD BY EXAMPLE BY GIVING UP PART OF LAGOS LAND FOR RUGA

Cc SEUNM.SG GBAGUR.A AKA AMB.ALIJ THATFAIR.GUY OSHIG.UN WALED.EJI GOK.E7 HELINU.ES AKA MONO.GAMY JOEE.EL
Re: Tinubu Step 2 Solution: A Call For The Establishment Of Ruga In Nigeria by wordcat(m): 6:23am On May 10, 2021
Never4getU:
Who should proffer solution to herdsmen issues? Is rearing cow Nigerian national business? Are cow being rear not individual personal business and source of income? So why should their matter or how they rear the cows becomes our problem.

I wonder ooo

Anyway, if there must be Rural Grazing Areas(RUGA) for Fulanis then there must be Rural Business District (RBD) for the Igbos. After all, Igbos are known to be business people. We must not attack our host before something is done

What is good for Bello is good for Chukwudi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Umahi Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Ebonyi Lodge In Abuja At Night (pics / Has FG Blocked VPN Services In Nigeria? / Opobo Nkoro Chairman Kicks Off 100 Days In Office With New Projects.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.