Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,083 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

We Are Taberah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Are Taberah (181 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Taberah by TABERAH(m): 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
TABERAH (Burning)
we are a part in the body of Christ saddled with the responsibility of raising men with understanding of their purpose and with partnership with the Holy Spirit in bringing the influence of the kingdom to the realm of men.

Join our whatsapp group https:///KROaPlxnecK6kzrkLYJj8V
Re: We Are Taberah by TABERAH(m): 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
Good morning burning ones

For notification sake, we will be commencing our weekly program themed TABERAH. twice in a week we will be podcasting.

We are all advised to get the mixlr app for those who you don't have that function installed in their phone.

We are a family here, and we will be getting to know ourselves soon.

As part of our afford to project the kingdom, there are fixtures we will be having soon come next month.

Fixtures like.
Counciling
Intercession
Miracle hour.

As stated. There will be need for profiling to reach out to you as family.

The above requirement will be needed.
More will be communicated as the Lord inspires.

Thank you.
I pray the lord cause his face to shine on you.
Re: We Are Taberah by Kobojunkie: 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
TABERAH:
TABERAH (Burning)
we are a part in the body of Christ saddled with the responsibility of raising men with understanding of their purpose and with partnership with the Holy Spirit in bringing the influence of the kingdom to the realm of men.

Join us as we begin to herald the gospel of the kingdom.
https:///KROaPlxnecK6kzrkLYJj8
Who saddled you with this responsibility that you claim? undecided
Re: We Are Taberah by harmargedon: 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
you need factory resetting.
Re: We Are Taberah by TABERAH(m): 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Who saddled you with this responsibility that you claim? undecided

to pacify your curiosity, I believe everyone one earth has a mandate to fulfil. we are on special assignment to bring down the kingdom..

however no man is insignificant in the body.

in all, God saddled us the responsibility.
Re: We Are Taberah by TABERAH(m): 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
TABERAH:
Good morning burning ones

For notification sake, we will be commencing our weekly program themed TABERAH. twice in a week we will be podcasting.

We are all advised to get the mixlr app for those who you don't have that function installed in their phone.

We are a family here, and we will be getting to know ourselves soon.

As part of our afford to project the kingdom, there are fixtures we will be having soon come next month.

Fixtures like.
Counciling
Intercession
Miracle hour.

As stated. There will be need for profiling to reach out to you as family.

The above requirement will be needed.
More will be communicated as the Lord inspires.

Thank you.
I pray the lord cause his face to shine on you.

for those interested, we have a whatsapp group were in we communicate vital informations.

09095233878 whatsapp only
Re: We Are Taberah by TABERAH(m): 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2021
harmargedon:
you need factory resetting.

thank you for coming by
Re: We Are Taberah by Kobojunkie: 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
TABERAH:
to pacify your curiosity, I believe everyone one earth has a mandate to fulfil. we are on special assignment to bring down the kingdom.. however no man is insignificant in the body. in all, God saddled us the responsibility.
All Jesus Christ said was to go teach the Gospel of the Kingdom to the world, baptizing them that believe. He never said we are "saddled" with the responsibility of raising men. That job belongs to Jesus Christ(Spirit) and it is up to each man to make the decision to accept(trust) and obey the teachings of Jesus Christ or not. undecided

It is not the place of man to cajole his fellow men in the name of God, neither is it the place of any man to "raise" anyone for God. The language you use is kind of scary! undecided

And to bring the Kingdom down? Down to where? Why? There is no "bringing the kingdom down". It is where it is and will remain until Jesus Christ returns and decides what He will do. undecided
Re: We Are Taberah by TABERAH(m): 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
All Jesus Christ said was to go teach the Gospel of the Kingdom to the world, baptizing them that believe. He never said we are "saddled" with the responsibility of raising men. That job belongs to Jesus Christ(Spirit) and it is up to each man to make the decision to accept(trust) and obey the teachings of Jesus Christ or not. undecided

It is not the place of man to cajole his fellow men in the name of God, neither is it the place of any man to "raise" anyone for God. The language you use is kind of scary! undecided

And to bring the Kingdom down? Down to where? Why? There is no "bringing the kingdom down". It is where it is and will remain until Jesus Christ returns and decides what He will do. undecided

discipleship is raising or building men with a particular philosophy..

New American Standard Bible
Go, therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,

that's the great commission..
I apologize if my use of word mis-represents the scripture in any way.

thanks for your correction
Re: We Are Taberah by Kobojunkie: 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
TABERAH:
discipleship is raising or building men with a particular philosophy..
Go, therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,
that's the great commission.. I apologize if my use of word mis-represents the scripture in any way.
thanks for your correction
"Raising or building men" with a particular philosophy? Is that what Jesus Christ taught or is that what the doctrines of men teach? undecided
Whose disciples? undecided
Re: We Are Taberah by TABERAH(m): 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
"Raising or building men" with a particular philosophy? Is that what Jesus Christ taught or is that what the doctrines of men teach? undecided
Whose disciples? undecided

I think definition of term is your problem

the philosophy is a comprehensive system of belief. not subjected to men alone
Re: We Are Taberah by Kobojunkie: 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
TABERAH:
I think definition of term is your problem

the philosophy is a comprehensive system of belief. not subjected to men alone
Comprehensive? Last I checked, God does not speak human philosophy so it is safe to conclude that God's system of belief is likely not included where man's ideas and system of belief are being considered. undecided

Think about it. There are over a billion so-called Christians in today's world but you pull a single Christian aside and ask them what Jesus Christ said of how to become a child of God, and 10 out of 10 chances, they come up with different answers, all of which have nothing to do with what Jesus Christ, in fact, said of what to do in order to become a child of God.

(1) (Reply)

Obiano, An Outstanding Grade-a Leader —nwokoye / What Will People Say? / Church Is Not Your Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.