Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Update On Travelling To Malaysia On Turkish Airlines - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update On Travelling To Malaysia On Turkish Airlines (1636 Views)

Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Travelling To Malaysia On Turkish Airlines by chinboy(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2011
If you are planning to travel to malaysia on turkish airline pls read this now.
yesterday night i was at the turkish airline office at the airport to assist a passenger change the date of his travel.
the office was filled with many travellers who are turned back during checking in for not having up to the required BTA to travel to malaysia.
i asked for the BTA for passenger travelling to malaysia for tourism,and i was told the minimum of $3,000.
and the lady staff at the office asked another traveller who she just finished attending to this question.
hope you have an immigration officer who will assist him to get pass ? because if you dont have you may not find it easy checking in .
so note this, Turkish airline ticket remains the cheapest to malaysia BUT getting pass nigeria immigration may cost you up to $500
Re: Update On Travelling To Malaysia On Turkish Airlines by chelseabmw(m): 12:13am On Apr 14, 2011
tnx for sharing poster
Re: Update On Travelling To Malaysia On Turkish Airlines by suxes2005(m): 10:05am On Apr 14, 2011
Its not on Turkish airline alone,

Qatar and most of them. I am yet to
confirm that of Emirates though

SHALOM
Re: Update On Travelling To Malaysia On Turkish Airlines by Fogman(m): 10:52am On Apr 14, 2011
This is not peculiar to Turkish airline alone. Most travelers faces this huddle at immigration point. They ll always find a flimpsy excuses for you to part with some dollars before they stamp your passport. Who says Nigerian immigration is not the most corrupt givt organ here

(1) (Reply)

Choosing Between Studing In BELARUS Or The Republic Of GEORGIA / Post Graduate Diploma In Australia / What's Least Amount I Need To Go To Dubai?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.