Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Nigerian Musicians That Graduated With a Awesome First-class - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Musicians That Graduated With a Awesome First-class (275 Views)

Nigerian Biggest Celebrities That Graduated With First Class Honours / "I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals / Top Nigerian Musicians That Blew And Then Went Back To Being Upcoming Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Musicians That Graduated With a Awesome First-class by Bhams: 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
I've heard it all.People often say it is impossible to be well educated and still be in the music industry.Even my own personal parents discouraged and promised to disown me should I dive into singing.So many of our youths have dropped out of school to pursue their music career.But I want to tell you that it is very possible to combine education and music and still be successful. Don't stop reading.Read on!

Continue reading at
http:///s27c2daf4210312en_ng?link=1

(1) (Reply)

Just Give Me The Order, I’ll Just Do It – Rema To Don Jazzy / Nigerian Singer D’banj And Ex Manager, Bankuli Reconcile After Longstanding Beef / Kanye West Named Wealthiest Black Man In America With $6.6 Billion Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.