Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had (8274 Views)

Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You / What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had by Natasha2(f): 11:32am On Apr 21, 2011
@OAM4J are you the one that made it five please its just one tongue the rest 83 i told you about I had nofin to do with them so don't get it twisted

@post had 12 ccurrently 3 (all guys)  he is gay

and i think he hates me because I did not let him have my brother  tongue tongue
Re: Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had by mojounited(m): 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2011
Too numerous to mention. . . tongue
Re: Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had by cescky(m): 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2011
Natasha,,:

@OAM4J are you the one that made it five please its just two tongue the rest i told you about I had nofin to do with them so don't get it twisted

@post had 12 ccurrently 3 (all guys) he is gay

and i think he hates me because I did not let him have my brother tongue tongue

grin grin very funny

abi african man original , just one trial will convince u (and addict uu too grin wink

@post

user name says it all, ( aka lux man)= nil tongue
Re: Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had by mojounited(m): 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2011
[b]cesc[/b]ky:

grin grin very funny

abi african man original , just one trial will convince u (and addict uu too  grin wink

@post

user name says it all, ( aka lux man)= nil tongue
^ @[b]cesc[/b]ky LMAO! Oh, such hatred from a gooner. . .6 barren seasons lol
@OP cesc = -6 (minus 6)
Re: Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2011
Re: Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had by Pweety4me(f): 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2011
Re: Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had by mojounited(m): 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2011
Nil :- not yet deflowered cheesy tongue
Re: Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had by Pweety4me(f): 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2011
^^U dis guy!

@OP 4 1/2
Re: Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2011
Re: Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had by Pweety4me(f): 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2011
cheesy grin

@OP 7 wink
Re: Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had by mojounited(m): 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^U dis guy!

@OP 4 1/2

^ shocked grin
Errm, you this babe, what's wrong with "this guy"
@OP, *pondering*. . .still nil tongue
Re: Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had by Natasha2(f): 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2011
none currently he's wooing a pastors daughter but will not get her anyway
Re: Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had by Pweety4me(f): 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2011
mojounited:

^ shocked grin
Errm, you this babe, what's wrong with "this guy"
@OP, *pondering*. . .still nil tongue
@OP Same tongue
Re: Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had by mojounited(m): 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2011
Natasha,,:

none currently he's wooing a pastors daughter but will not get her anyway
^ cheesy now we know you're a pastor's daughter. . .
@OP, errm dunno. .brb
Re: Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had by Natasha2(f): 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2011
mojounited:

^ cheesy now we know you're a pastor's daughter. . .
@OP, errm dunno. .brb
angry angry how dare you reveal me
i will send holly ghost fire to consume you and just know you have lost me angry

@op none he just lost the last one he tried to woo cheesy
Re: Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had by mojounited(m): 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2011
Natasha,,:

angry angry how dare you reveal me
i will send holly ghost fire to consume you and just know you have lost me  angry

@op none he just lost the last one he tried to woo  cheesy
^Holy ghost fire is my surname. . .And I haven't lost you; I'm not General Buhari that loses election cheesy
@OP, Nil - she's still within my grasp but she's trying to maneuver me the way some fake pastors do to get offering from the congregation. . . tongue
Re: Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had by Natasha2(f): 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2011
mojounited:

^Holy ghost fire is my surname. . .And I haven't lost you; I'm not General Buhari that loses election cheesy
@OP, Nil - she's still within my grasp but she's trying to maneuver me the way some fake pastors do to get offering from the congregation. . . tongue [size=3pt]Ebitari, fake pastor's daughter[/size]

huh who the heck are you?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had by mojounited(m): 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2011
^Hush! Don't broadcast it na. . .NYSC - Bayelsa state - are you not the lil' gurl that once ran in the rain with red pant at Onopa/Opolo?? tongue
Re: Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had by Natasha2(f): 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2011
mojounited:

^Hush! Don't broadcast it na. . .NYSC - Bayelsa state - are you not the lil' gurl that once ran in the rain with red pant at Onopa/Opolo?? tongue
what W.T.F I never had a red pant and I still don't have one and I never had the chance to run in the rain  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry  you talk as if you are donpuzo hmm i'm beginning to suspect you have two ids so who are you? cos I know you know me grin grin grin
Re: Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had by mojounited(m): 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2011
I'm not Donpuzo albeit we've crossed path here on NL; Donpuzo has not been to Yenagoa, I have. . .maybe i'll have to put up my pincshure on NL someday.
You were young, so you wouldn't remember; colourfully dotted red pant. . .You don't know that; i bet you must be trolling your brains out by now tongue

@OP, Nil - not yet grin
Re: Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had by Natasha2(f): 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2011
^^^^ huh i remember my childhood more than you who ever you are I never had a red pant angry angry angry

seriously i'm not finding this funny cut the red pant crap ok I have never had a red pant and who are you? like seriously who are you i hate this suspense please tell me who you are
Re: Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had by mojounited(m): 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2011
^Abeg arrange your face jor. And stop acting like my lil' niece tongue;[size=2pt] have you lost your sense of humour recently?. .all was just a bluff[/size]
Meanwhile, your thread's been wonderful with nice write-ups; I'd like to read more. . .https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=632167.msg8176362#msg8176362
Re: Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had by Natasha2(f): 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2011
mojounited:

^Abeg arrange your face jor. And stop acting like my lil' niece tongue;[size=2pt] have you lost your sense of humour recently?. .all was just a bluff[/size]
Meanwhile, your thread's been wonderful with nice write-ups; I'd like to read more. . .https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=632167.msg8176362#msg8176362

k thank you so you are my friend on fb right undecided
Re: Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had by mojounited(m): 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2011
nope, not yet. . . smiley
Re: Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had by Natasha2(f): 11:00pm On Apr 21, 2011
mojounited:

nope, not yet. . .[size=2pt]but I've just added you[/size] smiley
i would not accept tongue tongue

@op none
Re: Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had by dayokanu(m): 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2011
Re: Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had by Natasha2(f): 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2011
^^^ ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE NO
@OP 4
Re: Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had by mojounited(m): 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2011
Natasha,,:

i would not accept  tongue tongue

@op none
why na? embarassed sad
will stop reading your thread. .@OP, 11
Re: Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had by Pweety4me(f): 11:24pm On Apr 21, 2011
Ditto
Re: Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had by mojounited(m): 11:36pm On Apr 21, 2011
angry
Re: Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had by jackpot(f): 5:41am On Apr 22, 2011
**coughs**

@OP

hes a virgin bwoy tongue tongue tongue wink
Re: Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 22, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Only For Geniuses / Say I Love You In Language You Know / FIFA 22 APK OBB Android Mobile Full Season Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.