Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

BUA Founder, Abdul Samad Rabiu Donates ₦200 Million To Sokoto University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / BUA Founder, Abdul Samad Rabiu Donates ₦200 Million To Sokoto University (9861 Views)

Sokoto University Student Suffers Miscarriage After Jumping From Burning Hostel / Pat Asadu Donates 200-Seat E-Library To UNN, Inaguarated By Governor Ugwuanyi / Calabash, Used Sanitary Pads In Sokoto University Causes Panic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUA Founder, Abdul Samad Rabiu Donates ₦200 Million To Sokoto University by Born2conquer: 6:50am On Mar 14, 2021
This guy is doing better than Dangote

1 Like

Re: BUA Founder, Abdul Samad Rabiu Donates ₦200 Million To Sokoto University by samtinx(m): 6:52am On Mar 14, 2021
I hope he gives back to okpela, where he is getting free limestone from undecided
Re: BUA Founder, Abdul Samad Rabiu Donates ₦200 Million To Sokoto University by larryking540: 7:07am On Mar 14, 2021
JAMANZE:
I will continue to choose your cement over dangote because u give where and when it matters
how much is a bag of bua,if I may ask , becus dangote is killing everyone
Re: BUA Founder, Abdul Samad Rabiu Donates ₦200 Million To Sokoto University by samistry(m): 9:32am On Mar 14, 2021
molotough:

Remove Nigeria from this lazy and coded bokoharam funding jihadists' life and see how they fall. These lots have always keyed in to the meme attached below. They use corruption to steal in billions from the blood and sweat of tribal natives caged in this zoo. Money from your tribes and other ethnic groups and you there adoring his son who you should spit on.

Igbos, like every other tribes and ethnic group are welcomed to stay in all of Western Region with the exception of only the evil and cruel and disgusting and barbaric fulani mongrels who don't rent houses, pay no taxes, bunch up to occupy various zones as colonies, never seen with females, moves about with arrows and daggers, rapes and murder native who are into farming on their ancestral lands. So you can spare us the disguise of impressing us to be a Yoruba by suddenly claiming Lagos as your land. This Yoruba-speaking genuine Hausa woman also confirmed what is now open to all as she exposed you fulani aliens for the animals you really are HERE on Reddit.
after this long epistle your likes no reach 5
Re: BUA Founder, Abdul Samad Rabiu Donates ₦200 Million To Sokoto University by dreu2fine(m): 9:38am On Mar 14, 2021
Na waoo I just need one million for my wedding
Re: BUA Founder, Abdul Samad Rabiu Donates ₦200 Million To Sokoto University by MrFollowFollow(m): 11:34am On Mar 14, 2021
The best thing to do would have been to build the ICT centre then donate it to the university instead of giving them the money

1 Like

Re: BUA Founder, Abdul Samad Rabiu Donates ₦200 Million To Sokoto University by dgee1(m): 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
SmartPolician:
dgee1
Please how may I help you?
Thank you
Still looking forward to your response, bro.
Re: BUA Founder, Abdul Samad Rabiu Donates ₦200 Million To Sokoto University by SmartPolician: 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
dgee1:
Still looking forward to your response, bro.

Join "Smart Money Empire" on Facebook.

It's a Facebook group of talented Nigerian freelancers.

You will get answers to all your mind-boggling questions.

Good luck.
Re: BUA Founder, Abdul Samad Rabiu Donates ₦200 Million To Sokoto University by Coolgent(m): 11:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
The money donated will be recovered withing few days
Re: BUA Founder, Abdul Samad Rabiu Donates ₦200 Million To Sokoto University by JAMANZE: 6:38am On Mar 15, 2021
larryking540:

how much is a bag of bua,if I may ask , becus dangote is killing everyone
the same price ooo but bua is of better quality
Re: BUA Founder, Abdul Samad Rabiu Donates ₦200 Million To Sokoto University by Tundex911: 8:19am On Mar 15, 2021
BUA

Seriously this man is trying enough than Dangote...

If you wanna argue go on research

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASG Unveils EkoDigitalSchool, An Online School Platform For Students / Nigeria Higher Education Foundation Scholarship Essay Competition 2016 - Apply / The Federal Polytechnic Ede Post-ume Scrach Card Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.