Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Buhari Broke Into Tears - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Broke Into Tears (32552 Views)

For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record / Buhari Broke Tinubu's Heart By Choosing Osinbajo - Leadership / Buhari Broke Tinubu's Heart By Choosing Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Beaf3: 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2011
I wish we can have a leader like Buhari
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Myself2(m): 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2011
Beaf.:

I wish

Beaf,I mean the real Beaf,pro GEJ Beaf must be the most popular nairalander with the rate at which losers are coming out with fake versions of him
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by naso2(m): 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2011
anotherfakebeaf:

I wish we can have a leader like Buhari

Leader like buhari indeed. someone that will use tears to cover up for glaring leadership and personality defeciencies. abi?
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Myself2(m): 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2011
daroz:

Do not be decieved, he bursted into tears because half way into the speech, he ran out of words. I know Buhari, he may be a good man, but he is mentaly and intellectually  not-so-smart. But I may vote for him, cos i know Bakare will be there to assist him. grin grin
hackney:

He cried because he feels there's a chance he will lose his father's property (the election).

Why hasn't he cried all the while before the election or since '83 ?

Sociopathic  imbeciles.
mscheeww.

End of the road for Buhari
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2011
i dey laugh ooooooooooo ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by passyjango(m): 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2011
I think nairaland is now turning into a joke. I wonder who is responsible for placing items on the frontpage? Its like Buhari is now selling.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Blazing99: 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2011
When last did someone actually shed a tear for this country. This is the kind of leader we need who has a passion for this country. If people like this are not given a chance, we can as well give up on NIGERIA.

Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by BIGERBOY1: 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2011
My general. One thing I believe is if he loose we are the ultimate losers
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6042917&id=676149471
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by BIGERBOY1: 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2011
img_0015.jpg
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by lwise(m): 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2011
Buhari cry me a river
cry me a river
cry me a river
Buhari deey cry but I dey laugh oooo
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by DuDelignc: 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2011
While I can not tell anyone why Buhari wept, I will like to offer some points to ponder.  Any sane, thoughtful person who can remember what Nigeria looked like between 1960 and the middle of the 80s and compare it to Nigeria today, will weep for Nigeria.  Any politician who truly believes in the potential of Nigeria, who also tries to make conscious effort to help Nigeria reach its goal of growth and development will cry out of sheer lamentation when he/she reflects on the life of the downtroden in Nigeria today.  If a politician is not callous by design, not heartless by upbringing, he/she will weep when reflecting on the series of death and destruction, the mayhem unleashed on the country by those who believe that they have to win an election by all means.  Think of the Youth Corpers—the Emekas, the Mohammeds,  the Adewales—who were either killed on injured simply because they showed up to do their part to help their country.   Think of those people in rural areas of Jigawa, Akwa-Ibom, Zamfara etc., who as a result of depth of abject poverty did not hesitate to sell their votes for mere pittance.  They will rather take the 1,000, 2,000, even 10,000 naira now than wait for a better tomorrow.  Consider all of the concerted efforts made by INEC to render a fair election, and yet, Politicians who apparently detest fairness and certainly loathe the poor, were willing to finance thugs and hoodlums to go about snatching away the legitimate rights of Nigerians.  Yes it makes sense to weep.  Even long before now, in South Africa there was “Cry The Beloved Country”!
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by baduks(m): 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2011
Buhari is a man of few words. He ran out of words and decided to fill in the gap by shedding tears.

That's not the kind of figure we want as a leader. He should try and get himself ideas to try again in 2015.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by dasa: 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2011
He can cry all he wants. we dont believe you.

Buhari will run Nigeria how he ran PTDF, all major projects like interstate roads go to the north while small gutters and side walks go to the south. People, pls try and see this man for who he is.
I agree he is more upright than most of his northern brothers. But on a national scale, he will only focus on the development of the north and not Nigeria as a whole.

Also remember he is part of the problem not the solution. He ended our democracy in 1983, and worked hard to keep abacha in office.
He represents what we should be running away from as a nation.

But our hate for PDP and our refusal to see the progress GEJ has made in Just 10 months is seriouly blinding many people.

Me i dey cry for Buhari right now, for thinking the people have forgoten who he is.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by boyt1: 6:52pm On Apr 13, 2011
I Cry also  for Buhari's defeat in last weeks Nass Election. Become a Presido and don't die  Trying.  Well, that is Politics my guy.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Beaf3: 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2011
Buhari will run Nigeria how he ran PTDF, all major projects like interstate roads go to the north while small gutters and side walks go to the south. People, pls try and see this man for who he is.
I agree he is more upright than most of his northern brothers. But on a national scale, he will only focus on the development of the north and not Nigeria as a whole.

Tony Anenih was minister of works and spend 300billion including that road , nothing to show , you guys are just Ma'd
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by efisher(m): 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2011
If no be Panadol e no fit be like Panadol. BB fans have decided to impersonate beaf

It sends a message: BB is a fake!
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by espn(m): 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2011
buhari has been one of the most successful leader Nigeria as a country has ever had, with all fairness to buhari, he is an achiever and believe he is the best candidate, lets juxtapose the success of all our past leaders and see who really have the interest of the people in mind, what has GEJ got to offer, what has he achieved in the past 7 months, lets be sincere and face the reality, so many Nigerians are comfortable living in poverty and this has been the reason why we have failed to support the right people, lets think of the future of Nigeria,of that of the coming generation,those that are yet to be born, lets work towards leaving behind a good legacy, lets stop been bias, forget about the differences in religion,ethnicity,culture, lets all put the interest of NIGERIA first, please vote the right candidate, search your mind, conscience, you know the truth, you know who is best for the county,
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by naijaking1: 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2011
Blazing99:

When last did someone actually shed a tear for this country. This is the kind of leader we need who has a passion for this country. If people like this are not given a chance, we can as well give up on NIGERIA.

Any ruler who believes he's God sent will always get emotional when "lesser mortals" don't seem to share his messianic views. From Hitler, to Franco, to Idi Amin, to George W. Bush; each and everyone of them all believed that their special plan for their countries have not been clearly understood, and many have shed tears for their beloved countries too.
We all know that these people have been wrong, but just didn't know it, because of their religious/philosophical persuation. We know Buhari was  wrong for Nigeria in 1983, and he's wrong for Nigeria TODAY!
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by efisher(m): 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2011
A crying and helpless Buhari is a sharp contrast from the gentle and efficient GEJ

Here is what GEJ thinks about Nigeria:

I am optimistic that the issue of North/South dichotomy will gradually fade away; in the new Nigeria, we shall be talking about Nigeria, not ethnicity, or religion, we shall focus on the economy, infrastructural development, employment and security. This is my covenant with Nigerians; With God's help I promise I will not disappoint you. GEJ

Nigeria has a future. That future is ahead of us and not behind. Join us to believe again. Let us forget the bitter past and move on to the future with fresh minds. Minds that have not been smeared with tyranny and oppression. GEJ is a man who believes in equity. He needs our support.

Goodluck to me,
Goodluck to you,
Goodluck to everybody,
Goodluck Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2011
All BB supporter I am disappointed at your attempt to defend your boss crying. Please I don't want a "woman wrapper" as a president.  Imagine the president of the FRN crying in the mist of a heated argument in UN. Guy BB dey fall my hand. So if another country invade us instead seeking for solution BB go dey cry while Bakare go dey roll for floor.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Reference(m): 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2011
When he contributed to the slaughter of non combatants during the civil war that gave rise to this corruption infested, socially and politically imbalanced entity called Nigeria he did not weep. As petroleum minister he presided over more corrupyion aiding and abetting Murtala to raid the till while ignoring the Niger-Delta still did not weep. When he became C-in-C with all powers to create all embracing socially progressive institutions 'they' failed. When he handled the PTF with yet another blank cheque to right the wrongs of everything from the civil war to the Niger-Delta question, Afri-projects were busy 'spreading the wealth' and building mega dams in the desert. He's had a shot at history four times but always chose the path we are all too familiar with. He is part of the reason we find ourselves where we are.

A lot has been made about his anti-corruption stand. Fair game. But anyone who was out of diapers in 1983 then will tell you the man to be feared then was thw Chiefof Staff Supreme Headquarters in the person of Tunde Idiagbon. He was the brain and the meat behind the broom, feared by politicians and the military alike. That was why it took his trip out to Saudi for IBB to strike. Buhari was arrested without a struggle in Daura. Tunde returned home shortly still commanding much fear. A few years later he was dead, the circumstances ofwhich are still hanging over the Minna hilltop.

I've said it before Buhari on his own cannot deliver on the corruption issue more than Yaradua could. His positons in government past has proven he needs people to carry the can for him. When he is on his own its business as usual and I won't mention names. When he is subservient as he would under a hostile house, like in the PTF then you can forget the change.

He may be a great guy to those who think they know him but IMO he will not totally deliver and the marginal gains recorded in anti-corruption will be lost in many more areas of equally serious consequences.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Rossikk(m): 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2011
Buhari should save his tears for Sunday.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by nich(m): 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2011
  mehn! wetin happen?
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by MeGaStReEt: 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2011
Look at the man behind him, he is also crying,lol. Where tha 4Q is Nkiru Sylvanus
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by AlabaSlim: 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2011
@OP
u lie cos i lisin 2 radio stations & no stori lyk dat.
u no fit buy vote lyk dis cos 99.99999% of NLers no get vote or no go vote
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by DONLEKAN: 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2011
I am sure that GEJ will be returned the winner after the presidential election. But I have one prayer for all you guys supporting him. May you be the only beneficiary of whatever GEJ brings. Joy or Sorrow. How many of you guys can say Amen.

I need to make it clear that I do not believe that Buhari is a perfect man. There is a part of me that celebrate his hunting by the ghost he made and the other part of me tells me that he is the man for the job. 90%+ of Nigeria's problem is traceable to corruption and he is the only one we can trust with the job to uproot corruption in Nigeria.

Time will tell.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by hbrednic: 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2011
He already knew what is going to hit him come saturday,
reality will bite him and his supporters in the face.
MR Buhari save the crying 4 sunday,u will need a full dose of it.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by MeGaStReEt: 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2011
Look at the man behind him, he is also crying,lol. Where tha 4Q is Nkiru Sylvanus
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by hbrednic: 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2011
crocodile tears will not shake our resolve to lay cpc to rest,come saturday.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by KnowAll(m): 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2011
Buhari has already lost d presidency by losing too many seats in d house. What remains is a lame-duck PRESIDENT in waiting that the PDP & ACN law makers would twist and turn at their pleasure. Mr Buhari should know this is not SHQ or kill & go policy makers of  a Military regime. He would be blackmailed, pressurized and threating with impeachment, if he cannot carry d house with him, he should smell d coffee d game is up, all his lofty ideas would just be an allusion if the house are indifferent to such ideas, those ideas would not see d bright light of day.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Aso Villa Authorities Reject 253 DSS Officials / GEJ Vs Buhari: Whose Body Language Is More Convincing? Reno Omokri Asks / Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.