Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander (1663 Views)

The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site / My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) / A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Remified(m): 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
Pls one sule077 just scammed me
I tried buying a Lassa apso from him as of yesterday and he ended up collecting my money and uptill now I haven't seen or received the dog
He keeps trying to extort more money from me each time I call him and the driver
The driver since 10am said his bus stopped at ore and the vulknizer charged him 7k to fix it and his managers number isn't working so I should help him with the money. I sent him 4k and when I called him he said he is still there that the vulkernizer refused to let him go and by 6pm he said the vulkernizer has taken the dog home as payment
Pls he says he resides in Oyo state and I base in umuahia so if anyone can help in anyway in tracking this guy it will be appreciated
Also the supposed driver
I have there account numbers for both the driver, the man and also the transport company
Pls no bashing or harsh messages
I just need help to track this guys if possible retrieve my money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Henrydonland(m): 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
That is why I do face to face trading.if I don't see the seller and verify his business I don't buy.where will you see the guy now.

For this life, you gats shine ya eyes wella.
Re: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by dollytino4real(f): 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
that is life 4 u my dear! wickedness everywhere! sorry 4 ur lost God will give u double

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by CrazyCrane: 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
This inhumanecry
Re: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by CrazyCrane: 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
This isn't right cry
But there are lots of lhasa in umuahia
Why didn't you purchase within your area?

Btw how will you do a business transaction with someone who just opened his account march 09 undecided

Mehn! angry angry angry
Re: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by lascos912(m): 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
Yoruba scammed igbo the battle line has been draw ;DYoruba scammed igbo the battle line has been draw

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by olamirewaju6190: 6:57am On Mar 14, 2021
There should be a lots of Lhasa in umuiaha now, I believe you think his own is cheaper, awoof dey run belle o... Just go to the bank and make the complain, his account would be blocked after Dew investigation and any money in the account might be returned to you. Was scammed 100k and the bank help to get mine back

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by afrika4real(m): 7:14am On Mar 14, 2021
Remified:
I tried buying a Lassa apso from him as of yesterday and he ended up collecting my money and uptill now I haven't seen or received the dog
He keeps trying to extort more money from me each time I call him and the driver
The driver since 10am said his bus stopped at ore and the vulknizer charged him 7k to fix it and his managers number isn't working so I should help him with the money. I sent him 4k and when I called him he said he is still there that the vulkernizer refused to let him go and by 6pm he said the vulkernizer has taken the dog home as payment
Pls he says he resides in Oyo state and I base in umuahia so if anyone can help in anyway in tracking this guy it will be appreciated
Also the supposed driver
I have there account numbers for both the driver, the man and also the transport company
put the guy and the driver's full name and the account details here on nairaland. Somebody maybe of help

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Namdeenero(m): 11:47am On Mar 14, 2021
Post his account number and phone number here bro. If possible his picture

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by egorov(m): 11:11pm On Mar 15, 2021
Re: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Remified(m): 6:05am On Mar 17, 2021
egorov:
I got another dog(same Lhasa) from another seller(stevenk , a very nice guy from Abuja) on this same platform so am gonna let this slide
Re: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by SaintAlbert53: 6:10am On Mar 17, 2021
Remified:
Also the supposed driver

simple, please go to your bank and lay some complaints.. Both his account and the driver's own will be suspended and tracked.. Your money will be refunded back to you asap.. Trust me, no one can scam me and go scot fre e anymore. My bank no dey dull at all..

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Remified(m): 6:27am On Mar 17, 2021
SaintAlbert53:

simple, please go to your bank and lay some complaints.. Both his account and the driver's own will be suspended and tracked.. Your money will be refunded back to you asap.. Trust me, no one can scam me and go scot fre e anymore. My bank no dey dull at all..
Already gone to bank and the told me the accounts were very busy but no money was in it that is as soon as money enters the withdraw it that the best the can do is to block and/or track it that there is no assurance of getting my money back
Then the police said the will work with bank to track them but many protocols and the money involved just paused my actions plus am a student and exams are coming up by Monday so I don't want to much on my plate so I can focus on my exams so am gonna let this slide and use the experience as a life lesson

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by egorov(m): 9:28am On Mar 17, 2021
Remified:

I got another dog(same Lhasa) from another seller(stevenk , a very nice guy from Abuja) on this same platform so am gonna let this slide

How much were u duped? What was the agreement and the mode of sealing this deal?
I checked out the guy's other posts using different moniker, they're typical of a scammer.
Re: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by LearnWisdom: 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2021
Permit me to say this but I think you rushed to lose your money. How will you purchase a puppy and not make enquirers about seller.

Any account created newly, don’t patronize..!! How many times do we have to say that.

Many monikers that end with numbers, just click in it. You will see March 2021. That’s a red flag. New accounts are scam!!!!!

Remified:
Also the supposed driver
Re: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by lanrenzo(m): 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2021
We have here four beautiful imported chinese chow chow pups, one Dachshund and one pug. They are vaccinated, microchipped, very healthy and active. they will make very good companion to deserving homes. Feel free to reach out to us if you are interested. We also have other imported exotic cats and dog breeds available.

Re: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by SaintAlbert53: 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2021
Remified:

Already gone to bank and the told me the accounts were very busy but no money was in it that is as soon as money enters the withdraw it that the best the can do is to block and/or track it that there is no assurance of getting my money back
Then the police said the will work with bank to track them but many protocols and the money involved just paused my actions plus am a student and exams are coming up by Monday so I don't want to much on my plate so I can focus on my exams so am gonna let this slide and use the experience as a life lesson
once you make a report to your own bank, that scammer's account would be tracked and his account would be on a minus balance. Your money would be refunded immediately and he'd be the one to owe his own bank. His bank will take the next action from there.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by egorov(m): 6:52am On Mar 18, 2021
SaintAlbert53:

Stop misleading people, no bank will debit another account for u without having a court order.
Re: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by egorov(m): 6:54am On Mar 18, 2021
Remified:

If you don't mind spending about 15k to get a court order. Your money will be returned to your account once u have it.
Re: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Remified(m): 11:56am On Mar 18, 2021
egorov:

If you don't mind spending about 15k to get a court order. Your money will be returned to your account once u have it.
Thanks for the advice but I have left the case so I can focus on other things plus I got another dog
Rest assured the guy will one day get his own cut of justice

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by PetsAirways: 6:35am On Mar 19, 2021
Ey yah. Sorry for the stress and the loss. I hope you get this guy nailed and get your money.
Re: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Teemothymass(m): 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2021
Remified:

Thanks for the advice but I have left the case so I can focus on other things plus I got another dog
Rest assured the guy will one day get his own cut of justice

You can post the scammer bank details to avoid others falling prey..

(1) (Reply)

I'll sell off your pups for a cut / Book Your Puppy / Pure Breed Bull Massive Puppies For Sale (video): N150k Call 0704 810 1114

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.