Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

ISWAP Ambushed Military Convoy In Borno, Killed 19 Troops - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Ambushed Military Convoy In Borno, Killed 19 Troops (32647 Views)

Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram / Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Ambushed Military Convoy In Borno, Killed 19 Troops by iwaeda: 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
lamentor78:
Nigeria military are poorly trained

I beg to disagree. They are well trained. When they want outside they do well.
Re: ISWAP Ambushed Military Convoy In Borno, Killed 19 Troops by specialmati(m): 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed am beginning to think are you sure the army are not the ones doing this attack.no be this same army scathed niger delta militant and ipob .Islamic State-aligned jihadists ambushed a military nawa ooh whats the reason for the attack self.
Re: ISWAP Ambushed Military Convoy In Borno, Killed 19 Troops by moneyissweet(m): 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
Family matter.

Dem go still reconcile and continue their business.

Re: ISWAP Ambushed Military Convoy In Borno, Killed 19 Troops by Blankstare(m): 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2021
This is terrible, I suggest the president should seek for international support
Re: ISWAP Ambushed Military Convoy In Borno, Killed 19 Troops by franchasng: 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
Why can't Buhari resign pls angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Ambushed Military Convoy In Borno, Killed 19 Troops by gurunlocker: 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
I don't think there's any good news coming out of this country again.
Re: ISWAP Ambushed Military Convoy In Borno, Killed 19 Troops by lexy2014: 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/iswap-ambush-military-convoy-in-borno-kill-19-troops/

Fake news. These are lies from d stable of IPoB. They want to destabilize d country by all means. Our darling daddy has killed all d Bokoharam
Re: ISWAP Ambushed Military Convoy In Borno, Killed 19 Troops by opsyswagger(m): 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2021
I wonder how the family of the soldiers will feel like now

So sad rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Ambushed Military Convoy In Borno, Killed 19 Troops by faste: 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
igboarenice:
See how animals above me are giddy with joy over the misfortune that befell a nation.
IPOB and BH are one and the same.

Point of correction...it is the misfortune that befell the north not the nation,the north is reaping what it sowed!

4 Likes

Re: ISWAP Ambushed Military Convoy In Borno, Killed 19 Troops by Machinegun91(m): 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
Soldier no get power again, Nigerian soldiers are powerless

3 Likes

Re: ISWAP Ambushed Military Convoy In Borno, Killed 19 Troops by northvietnam(m): 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
I WILL KILL AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

Nigerian Army officers used to say

Now that they have been killed , what will Army do about that ?

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Ambushed Military Convoy In Borno, Killed 19 Troops by Eriokanmi: 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
It's fake news...ISWAP that have been technically defeated? Not true joor. They escaped with gunshot wounds as usual as military foiled their attack channel's tv would even show us tonight how the military retaliated with aerial view of shelling footage on ISWAP camp
Re: ISWAP Ambushed Military Convoy In Borno, Killed 19 Troops by ednut1(m): 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
Just like that

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Ambushed Military Convoy In Borno, Killed 19 Troops by charlesucheh(m): 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
And they are here debating whole stole money meant for arms....

God!

why art thou refuseth to SANGORISE THOSE INVOLVED IN THE EVERYDAY LOOTING OF THIS COUNTRY'S WEALTH??
Re: ISWAP Ambushed Military Convoy In Borno, Killed 19 Troops by toplinetrtrend: 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
igboarenice:
See how animals above me are giddy with joy over the misfortune that befell a nation.

And who brought the misfortune if not the cursed man you elected as president?

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Ambushed Military Convoy In Borno, Killed 19 Troops by Blakpot: 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
This is just sad.

These frequent ambushes shouldn't be happening. Our intelligence unit should be proactive to foil such incidents in the future.

How do these terrorists ambush soldiers in areas under military control?

If there are informants in the community or within the army, they should be fished out.
Re: ISWAP Ambushed Military Convoy In Borno, Killed 19 Troops by pikechukwu6(m): 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
Is no new news!
Another bad new abeg!!! undecided undecided cheesy
Re: ISWAP Ambushed Military Convoy In Borno, Killed 19 Troops by slivertongue: 3:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
Racoon:
19 soldiers just lost like that.How many more will go because of govt insensitivity? Another sad one for the same military who have been recycling these terrorists as repentant, rehabilitated and deradicalized killers.RIP soldiers. Meanwhile the lies we have heard over the years;
-"BH have been technically defeated"
-"BH have been terribly down graded" ,
-"BH lacking the capacity to carry out major attacks"
-"BH are now attacking soft targets"
"-BH have been badly degraded."
"-BH terrorism will continue for the next 20 years." Disgusting liars that cant tell intelligent lies.

don't waste ur time believing this govt

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Ambushed Military Convoy In Borno, Killed 19 Troops by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
specialmati:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed am beginning to think are you sure the army are not the ones doing this attack.no be this same army scathed niger delta militant and ipob .Islamic State-aligned jihadists ambushed a military nawa ooh whats the reason for the attack self.

Niger delta militant issue was sorted by peace talks and amnesty..which included a heavy dose of rehab and retraining..

IPOB is still ongoing....

Islamic state has been driven out of Adamawa, Yobe, Bauchi, and most of Borno. Now engaging in propaganda of the deed.
Re: ISWAP Ambushed Military Convoy In Borno, Killed 19 Troops by InvertedHammer: 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
/
I guess they were on their way to kill everyone with AK-47 as ordered by the C-i-C.

/
Re: ISWAP Ambushed Military Convoy In Borno, Killed 19 Troops by Blitz888(m): 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
This is an inside job... snitches everywhere!
Re: ISWAP Ambushed Military Convoy In Borno, Killed 19 Troops by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
Blitz888:
This is an inside job... snitches everywhere!

Then you would call all the deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan of foreign troops inside jobs too...

Guerilla warfare does not work that way.
Re: ISWAP Ambushed Military Convoy In Borno, Killed 19 Troops by KnowAll(m): 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
Join

Nigeria Revolutionary party to move the country forward.[size=18pt][/size]
Re: ISWAP Ambushed Military Convoy In Borno, Killed 19 Troops by faste: 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
They would kill us in the soulth boko haram would avenge for us in the north.Ballanced equation!God is great!Iam against NA am unapollogetic,NA is persona non grata.
Re: ISWAP Ambushed Military Convoy In Borno, Killed 19 Troops by KnowAll(m): 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
Join

Nigeria Revolutionary party to move the country forward.[size=18pt][/18]
Re: ISWAP Ambushed Military Convoy In Borno, Killed 19 Troops by igboarenice: 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

And who brought the misfortune if not the cursed man you elected as president?
So BH killings starts with the man I elected as president right?
Even if it did Laughing when evils befall another person is an advanced sign of a damaged brain
Re: ISWAP Ambushed Military Convoy In Borno, Killed 19 Troops by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
Those of u that voted buhari' in the first and second elections, you're all heroes of our dear country.

Una never see anything. grin grin

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Ambushed Military Convoy In Borno, Killed 19 Troops by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Boko Haram has been so degraded they only now go for soft target like military convoys ..Thank U Daddy Buhari

grin

Nigerians are coping with shit.
Re: ISWAP Ambushed Military Convoy In Borno, Killed 19 Troops by Jostoman: 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2021
igboarenice:

you are blaming IPOB has the president and his Vice come out to say anything about it.
Re: ISWAP Ambushed Military Convoy In Borno, Killed 19 Troops by Fr33born(m): 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2021
I see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Drove Peter Obi From PDP – Dino Melaye / Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam / Ngige Blasts Oshiomhole: ''Be Versed In Issues That Guide Public Governance''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.