Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

A Letter From Me To Dat Stupid Carlos A.s.sloti - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / A Letter From Me To Dat Stupid Carlos A.s.sloti (534 Views)

Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign / Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request / Do Arsenal Need Carlos Vela? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter From Me To Dat Stupid Carlos A.s.sloti by dealordea(m): 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2011
Carlo', You are a disgrace to yourself, Your life is as bend as a question mark, You've got no tactics, Don't know the right subs, Don't study games, Despite the fact that you've got an empty brain , yet you are so proud, Torres is dead , so also you , I've got to blame the motherf.u.cking billionaire that brought you in to the club in the first place, Wasting our resources for no good reason , Your brain has declined, You are a drunken farmer, You can't even be a farmer cus you can't study the weather,the season, the soil and all other shits, You are an old fool, You always raise those your filthy shoulders up , yet your brain is dried up, You are a nincompoop, an oaf, A great one indeed, You are a total failure , you deserve some damn large bullets in your head, leave, gooooo, die, you motherf.u.c.king son-of-a b.i.tch.
Re: A Letter From Me To Dat Stupid Carlos A.s.sloti by mithel(m): 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2011
this chelsea fan don vex pass me sef,dont worry,we are hoping hiddink comes back at least if mourinho does come grin grin grin wink wink wink
Re: A Letter From Me To Dat Stupid Carlos A.s.sloti by chelseabmw(m): 6:22am On Apr 14, 2011
The man is a beans
Re: A Letter From Me To Dat Stupid Carlos A.s.sloti by switch47(m): 9:20am On Apr 14, 2011
A meaningless thread started by a typical chelsea fan. Not in the least surprised. A chelsea fan 's mentality & disposition. And its a shame!
Re: A Letter From Me To Dat Stupid Carlos A.s.sloti by switch47(m): 9:25am On Apr 14, 2011
@chelseabmw?
What exactly do you mean by "the man is a beans" instead of locking or initiating a way to delete this shamefull thread, whatever happened to your 'no insult' rants.
Re: A Letter From Me To Dat Stupid Carlos A.s.sloti by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:30am On Apr 14, 2011
bollocks, the same man who won a double last season?
Re: A Letter From Me To Dat Stupid Carlos A.s.sloti by McCoy91(m): 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2011
switch47:

A meaningless thread started by a typical chelsea fan. Not in the least surprised. A chelsea fan 's mentality & disposition. And its a shame!
co-sign
Re: A Letter From Me To Dat Stupid Carlos A.s.sloti by Emperoh(m): 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2011
deal_ordea:

I've got to blame the motherf.u.cking billionaire that brought you in to the club in the first place

You won't be here yarning bollocks if not for your so called 'motherf.u.cking billionaire.

deal_ordea:

Wasting our resources for no good reason

Which resource are you talking about here? I hope it's not the one the motherf.u.cking billionaire has?
Cos that is the only resource i can Chelsea has

All in all, this dude is a retarded simpleton who doesn't even have a say as a fan.
Fan for mouth. . . you think say e easy. Go make money buy your own club make we seee
Re: A Letter From Me To Dat Stupid Carlos A.s.sloti by MeGaStReEt: 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2011
lol @thread

(1) (Reply)

Everton Make Ambitious Move For Chelsea Star / FA Cup Final: Chelsea Vs Liverpool / Embracing Jose Mourinho Winning Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.