Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Elites Surprise Bbnaija Erica With A Fully Paid Multi - Million Naira Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elites Surprise Bbnaija Erica With A Fully Paid Multi - Million Naira Mansion (355 Views)

Fans Surprise BBNaija's Queen With Trays Of Food And Other Gifts (Photo, Video) / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos / Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Elites Surprise Bbnaija Erica With A Fully Paid Multi - Million Naira Mansion by onyi25(f): 8:05am On Mar 14, 2021
Elites Surprise BBNaija Erica With A Fully Paid Multi - Million Naira Mansion For Her Birthday
13th March 2021 was Erica's world day as she became number one trending topic on all platforms.

The reality star who clocked 27 on 13th March was shown tremendous love by alot of people including her two staunch supporters, Elites and Kiddrica shippers.

The actress was showered with lots of love and expensive gifts on her big day.

One of the gifts that stunned everyone was the new house given to her as a surprise gift.

A fully paid multi - million naira 3bedroom with boys quarter at Richmond Estate.

Wow right?

See videos and interior of the house below;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/03/elites-surprise-bbnaija-erica-with.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Man, I Need A Lady In My Life-james Brown Is In Search Of A Lady / Actor Jnr Pope Escapes Death As Fire Guts His House(video) / DMX: 5 Things To Know About The Late Iconic Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.