Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

The Essence Of Life Of A Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Essence Of Life Of A Christian (108 Views)

Why Do We Have So Many Christian Denominations? What's the essence? / As A Christian, Is Court Wedding In Place Of Church Wedding Acceptable By God? / Benevolent Muslims In The House! A Christian Needs To Eat Sallah Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Essence Of Life Of A Christian by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 14, 2021
I never preached a sermon without thinking of the possibility that the lord may come before i preach another,these were his words,he said,i never begin my works in the morning without thinking that perhaps he may interrupt my works and begin his own,i never go 2 bed at night without thinking of the possiblity that it could be the moment when that one period of darkness with no sign of light that i have so much heard of could caught-up with me,a period when all that will be my hope and perhaps my consolation will be my deeds during those days when i was still living,am not looking for death,am looking for him,that is the way a christian should live his life,in the constant anticipation of the return of JESUS CHRIST! If we could live everyday as though it may be the very last one before the final judgement,what difference it would make here on earth! But we don't like to think that way.we don't like to think that our carefully made plans,our long range schemes may b interrupted by his sudden appearance.Mattew 24:24, therefore be yee also ready for in an hour that ye think not, the son of man cometh,HEAVEN AT LAST TO US ALL THROUGH THE GRACE OF HIM WHO CALLED US!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Between Thanksgiving And Praises. / God And Idolatery - A Little Discourse / Today's Devotionals For Christians - MONDAY 22ND MARCH 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.