Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

See Photos Of A New Born Baby Who Was Dumped Along Orji Road, Owerri Imo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Photos Of A New Born Baby Who Was Dumped Along Orji Road, Owerri Imo (1619 Views)

Woman's Body Dumped Along Abuja Airport Road (Photo) / The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Lady Killed In Umuahia, Corpse Dumped Along Road In Abia State. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of A New Born Baby Who Was Dumped Along Orji Road, Owerri Imo by orjisblog(m): 9:30am On Mar 14, 2021
So Sad! Photos Of A New Born Baby Who Was Dumped Along Orji Road, Owerri Imo State

It was a sad news this Sunday morning, as the people of Orji in Owerri, Imo state woke up to this sad news of a new born baby dumped along the road.

According to reports, the baby was said to have been dumped by an unknown whose reasons for doing such is yet to be revealed. This is barbaric and at such in-human for doing such, why not take the baby to a motherless home??

I just wonder what this baby might have gone through, despite the harsh weather through out last night and this morning before passing on.

May his soul rest in peace!!

See photos below

https://orjisblog.com.ng/2021/03/14/so-sad-photos-of-a-new-born-baby-who-was-dumped-along-orji-road-owerri-imo-state-photos/

#orjisblogupdates #orjisblogmedia #Orjisblog

Re: See Photos Of A New Born Baby Who Was Dumped Along Orji Road, Owerri Imo by stupidmod4: 9:38am On Mar 14, 2021
so covering d face does wat?

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of A New Born Baby Who Was Dumped Along Orji Road, Owerri Imo by Simplyleo: 9:41am On Mar 14, 2021
I don't agree with this report.

It is a lie concocted in Tinubu's parlour just to smear our image.

All over the universe, it is a known fact that 98% imolites are billionaires while the remaining 2% are super millionaires.

Now, how can a billionaire conceive a child, nurture the pregnancy for 9 months gestation only to end up dumping the child by the road side. This is a lie from Tinubu's arzz.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of A New Born Baby Who Was Dumped Along Orji Road, Owerri Imo by Freestainworld(m): 10:07am On Mar 14, 2021
What condom could have prevented if they are not in need of a baby yet, now the mother have committed murder
Re: See Photos Of A New Born Baby Who Was Dumped Along Orji Road, Owerri Imo by Baawaa(m): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2021
So sad,but why Imo and nairaland this afternoon
Re: See Photos Of A New Born Baby Who Was Dumped Along Orji Road, Owerri Imo by Arsenella007(f): 11:59am On Mar 14, 2021
Simplyleo:

All over the universe, it is a known fact that 98% imolites are billionaires while the remaining 2% are super millionaires.

Now, how can a billionaire conceive a child, nurture the pregnancy for 9 months gestation only to end up dumping the child by the road side. This is a lie from Tinubu's arzz.

Stop being a dump troll

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of A New Born Baby Who Was Dumped Along Orji Road, Owerri Imo by BlackPantherxXx: 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
Arsenella007:

Stop being a dump troll

You're the DUMB one.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of A New Born Baby Who Was Dumped Along Orji Road, Owerri Imo by Lekan1o1: 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

You're the DUMB one.

Egbon Is that u using 2 monikers ?
Some of u are jobless sha

4 Likes

Re: See Photos Of A New Born Baby Who Was Dumped Along Orji Road, Owerri Imo by BlackPantherxXx: 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
Lekan1o1:

Egbon Is that u using 2 monikers ?
Some of u are jobless sha

At least we got a good education, unlike jobless idiots like you. Didinrin.
Re: See Photos Of A New Born Baby Who Was Dumped Along Orji Road, Owerri Imo by Lekan1o1: 2:39am On Mar 15, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

At least we got a good education, unlike jobless idiots like you. Didinrin.

Eranko get sense nau..
Oloriburuku omo no be everything be tribalism, omo Yoruba ni mi undecided

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of A New Born Baby Who Was Dumped Along Orji Road, Owerri Imo by Mightyhaiz: 6:56am On Mar 15, 2021
Simplyleo:

omenka agadi ekwe nka cheesy
Re: See Photos Of A New Born Baby Who Was Dumped Along Orji Road, Owerri Imo by BlackPantherxXx: 7:55am On Mar 15, 2021
Lekan1o1:

Lekan101 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
Eranko get sense nau..
Oloriburuku omo no be everything be tribalism, omo Yoruba ni mi undecided
Re: See Photos Of A New Born Baby Who Was Dumped Along Orji Road, Owerri Imo by Arsenella007(f): 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

You're the DUMB one.
It's your useless father that is dumb. Olodo

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of A New Born Baby Who Was Dumped Along Orji Road, Owerri Imo by BlackPantherxXx: 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2021
Arsenella007:

Arsenella007 to his/her useless father:
It's your useless father that is dumb. Olodo
Re: See Photos Of A New Born Baby Who Was Dumped Along Orji Road, Owerri Imo by Arsenella007(f): 4:54pm On Mar 15, 2021
BlackPantherxXx is a useless impotent castrated jobless pig that is suffering from mad cow disease[quote author=BlackPantherxXx post=99909928][/quote]
Re: See Photos Of A New Born Baby Who Was Dumped Along Orji Road, Owerri Imo by BlackPantherxXx: 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
Arsenella007:

Arsenella007 to HIS useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

is a useless impotent castrated jobless pig that is suffering from mad cow disease

Yes i know you're a guy cheesy
Re: See Photos Of A New Born Baby Who Was Dumped Along Orji Road, Owerri Imo by Arsenella007(f): 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

Yes i know you're a guy cheesy

Yes I know you are an idiot with zero IQ.. Keep dreaming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of A New Born Baby Who Was Dumped Along Orji Road, Owerri Imo by BlackPantherxXx: 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2021
Arsenella007:

Arsenella007 to his useless father:

Re: See Photos Of A New Born Baby Who Was Dumped Along Orji Road, Owerri Imo by Arsenella007(f): 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2021
[quote author=BlackPantherxXx post=99911552][/quote]
Keep repeating what I said like an epileptic idiot. Impotent maggot. Adono

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of A New Born Baby Who Was Dumped Along Orji Road, Owerri Imo by Arsenella007(f): 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2021
[quote author=BlackPantherxXx post=99911552][/quote]

Stop coming to me inbox. Ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of A New Born Baby Who Was Dumped Along Orji Road, Owerri Imo by BlackPantherxXx: 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2021
Arsenella007:

Arsenella007 to his homosexual father:
Keep repeating what I said like an epileptic idiot. Impotent maggot. Adono
Re: See Photos Of A New Born Baby Who Was Dumped Along Orji Road, Owerri Imo by Arsenella007(f): 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
[quote author=BlackPantherxXx [/quote]

I know you are the bastard son of a thousand mad men. Your mum will die a very painful death as long as you keep quoting me, your generations will be fed to the dogs. You will never father a child. You are a cursed person without shame. Keep blabbing your mouth with a woman. It shows how useless you are. A hungry non entity. God punish all your generations
Re: See Photos Of A New Born Baby Who Was Dumped Along Orji Road, Owerri Imo by BlackPantherxXx: 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2021
Arsenella007:

Arsenella007 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

I know you are the bastard son of a thousand mad men. Your mum will die a very painful death as long as you keep quoting me, your generations will be fed to the dogs. You will never father a child. You are a cursed person without shame. Keep blabbing your mouth with a woman. It shows how useless you are. A hungry non entity. God punish all your generations

Re: See Photos Of A New Born Baby Who Was Dumped Along Orji Road, Owerri Imo by AfonjaConehead: 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2021
Arsenella007:

Choi!!!! Blackpantherxxx mental yaff die oooo....what a finishing!!!

grin grin

Re: See Photos Of A New Born Baby Who Was Dumped Along Orji Road, Owerri Imo by BlackPantherxXx: 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Choi!!!! Blackpantherxxx mental yaff die oooo....what a finishing!!!

grin grin

I feel your pain... I destroyed you a few times. You don get PTSD grin grin grin
Re: See Photos Of A New Born Baby Who Was Dumped Along Orji Road, Owerri Imo by FalseOracle50: 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2021
I see the baby narrating his own side of the abandonment story in the next few days.
This I have seen
Re: See Photos Of A New Born Baby Who Was Dumped Along Orji Road, Owerri Imo by AfonjaConehead: 6:19am On Mar 16, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

I feel your pain... I destroyed you a few times. You don get PTSD grin grin grin

Shut up...na ordinary obirin dey give you injection here, you wan die baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Troops Capture Boko Haram Terrorists With Utensils, Fuel & Other Items(photos) / Man Commits Suicide After Wife Gives Their Earnings To Church / Bishop Storms Igbo Anglican In New Jersey, Spits On 'black' Elder's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.