Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Ipodo...where Drug Dealers Harvest Pleasure, Profit From Little Girls’ Bodies - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ipodo...where Drug Dealers Harvest Pleasure, Profit From Little Girls’ Bodies (3351 Views)

Parrot Arrested In Brazil For Alerting Drug Dealers Police Were Coming / Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine / Four Nigerian Drug Dealers Declared Wanted In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipodo...where Drug Dealers Harvest Pleasure, Profit From Little Girls’ Bodies by chianddora: 10:42am On Mar 14, 2021
This is the dream of a Lagos crack dealer: to see the sun rise daily in its silvery splendour while the city stirs to hustle and thrill seekers pursue a new kind of “jonzing.”

His name is Kola but “customers” call him O’ngbana. At 49, O’ngbana swaggers through Ipodo like a cocky prince of the barrio. Amid the shanty in Ikeja, Lagos, he made a killing everyday until COVID-19 struck, dwindling patronage to a trickle.

Business is at a scary low. A dribble here, a trickle there, makes O’ngbana very worried. “People don’t have money to eat let alone smoke crack (adulterated cocaine). But I have my loyal customers. Come rain or shine, they will always show up,” he said, and forlornly recalled the glory days of his hustle, when he made as much as N10, 000 in a day and about N50, 000 in a week, dealing crack and Indian Hemp.

Before the pandemic, O’ngbana enjoyed cozy patronage as “students, teenagers commercial sex workers, street urchins, police officers and soldiers” thronged his stall for their daily fix. “Patronage often increased around midnight, especially on weekends, when customers (persons with drug dependence) sought me out,” he said.

Proudly asserting his dominance in the seedy settlement, he led me down a rough tract into an alley, explaining how to locate him on a week day and a weekend. We walked down Ipodo’s dingy streets into a decrepit shed built as an outcrop from a begrimed bungalow.

Outside, a smothering stench clung to the air, like a warning through the maze of heads and bloodshot eyes, burning holes into our frames. Inside, a  stunning stash of drugs — crack cocaine, ecstasy, heroin, authentic cannabis and its clones shimmered atop a wooden table. The hard drugs are designed to mimic the effects of Schedule I and II substances like unadulterated cocaine, heroin and amphetamines — and every single one of them is illegal.

At the extreme left of the joint,

https://thenationonlineng.net/ipodo-where-drug-dealers-harvest-pleasure-profit-from-little-girls-bodies/

Re: Ipodo...where Drug Dealers Harvest Pleasure, Profit From Little Girls’ Bodies by GogetterMD(m): 10:50am On Mar 14, 2021
Ipodo. A drug shanty situated right there in the heart of Ikeja, a walking distance from the GRA.
I keep wondering why nothing has been done about that place for decades now

1 Like

Re: Ipodo...where Drug Dealers Harvest Pleasure, Profit From Little Girls’ Bodies by Olobofife(m): 11:00am On Mar 14, 2021
Oh
Re: Ipodo...where Drug Dealers Harvest Pleasure, Profit From Little Girls’ Bodies by Braintrain: 11:16am On Mar 14, 2021
Hmm following
Re: Ipodo...where Drug Dealers Harvest Pleasure, Profit From Little Girls’ Bodies by BlackPantherxXx: 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
greymiles:
[s]While igbos are in computer village hustling and making legit money, some afonjas are somewhere around selling drugs for themselves to intimidate igbos and steal from them.
Only god can save afonjaz with this their way of life
Drug dealing, kidnapping, backstabbing, yahoo, ritual, and so on... everything is wrong with them

Let igbos even leave their self acclaimed Lagos and see how it will look like in the next 10yrs[/s]

I couldn't even pick an iota of sense in the your epistle.

Your case is pathetic.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipodo...where Drug Dealers Harvest Pleasure, Profit From Little Girls’ Bodies by talk2hb1(m): 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
GogetterMD:
Ipodo. A drug shanty situated right there in the heart of Ikeja, a walking distance from the GRA.
I keep wondering why nothing has been done about that place for decades now

Point of Correction, Its Closer To Area F Police Command, and Nigeria Police College Than GRA

7 Likes

Re: Ipodo...where Drug Dealers Harvest Pleasure, Profit From Little Girls’ Bodies by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
Chai!! See as the pawpaw green grin

7 Likes

Re: Ipodo...where Drug Dealers Harvest Pleasure, Profit From Little Girls’ Bodies by theTranslator: 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
greymiles:
While igbos are in computer village hustling and making legit money, some afonjas are somewhere around selling drugs for themselves to intimidate igbos and steal from them.
Drug dealing, kidnapping, backstabbing, yahoo, ritual, and so on... everything is wrong with them

Let igbos even leave their self acclaimed Lagos and see how it will look like in the next 10yrs
Make I talk? cheesy
You go cry o grin

Okay I go leave you

Go and sin no more

1 Like

Re: Ipodo...where Drug Dealers Harvest Pleasure, Profit From Little Girls’ Bodies by LoudlyMouthed: 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
Re: Ipodo...where Drug Dealers Harvest Pleasure, Profit From Little Girls’ Bodies by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
God.... see how that arizona is so green.

I can perceived it from here sef.

1 Like

Re: Ipodo...where Drug Dealers Harvest Pleasure, Profit From Little Girls’ Bodies by ATTemi: 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2021
This one still dey sell with white rizzler...
Re: Ipodo...where Drug Dealers Harvest Pleasure, Profit From Little Girls’ Bodies by Posts: 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
greymiles:
While igbos are in computer village hustling and making legit money, some afonjas are somewhere around selling drugs for themselves to intimidate igbos and steal from them.
Drug dealing, kidnapping, backstabbing, yahoo, ritual, and so on... everything is wrong with

Says the mofo who left Anambra in a night bus with 2 shirts and 1 short nicker stuffed in a 10naira nylon bag...

I can bet apart from wakingup your father with a sliding tackle, the happiest day of your life was the day you saw WELCOME TO LAGOS.
oloriburuku somebody omo olori pelebe

It will do well if you move back to your igwe's place where hard drugs of different varieties are being imported and safely kept.

Online country

11 Likes

Re: Ipodo...where Drug Dealers Harvest Pleasure, Profit From Little Girls’ Bodies by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
Welcome to the slum,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement no forget
Re: Ipodo...where Drug Dealers Harvest Pleasure, Profit From Little Girls’ Bodies by lazyYouth(m): 11:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
Omo the g no dey sell oo come inside k2 market beside the police station in an hr the g dey sell up to 80k crack only not to talk of molly, loud, colos, meths or go oju ina beside central mosque for agarawu island u wil pity nigerian youths (both gender)

2 Likes

Re: Ipodo...where Drug Dealers Harvest Pleasure, Profit From Little Girls’ Bodies by Thomthom(m): 7:09am On Mar 15, 2021
Na literature? I don't understand... Abeg make them report the news with street language abeg..
Re: Ipodo...where Drug Dealers Harvest Pleasure, Profit From Little Girls’ Bodies by aerologistics: 10:40am On Mar 15, 2021
cchub:
God.... see how that arizona is so green.

I can perceived it from here sef.

bad guy.....
Re: Ipodo...where Drug Dealers Harvest Pleasure, Profit From Little Girls’ Bodies by Nato008(m): 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2021
wait oh....is it ndlea bag dey used in packaging the drugs..see cruise_
Re: Ipodo...where Drug Dealers Harvest Pleasure, Profit From Little Girls’ Bodies by tutudesz: 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2021
Super Highest Super Madman

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Another Two Ladies Fighting Half-n*ked Over Jobless Guy In Public / Woman Caught Husband Having S*x With Maid, Cut Off Penis And Cook With Noddles / American Actress Attacked By A Vicious Seal In SA, See Injuries (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.