Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR (44418 Views)

Fashola: Money For Road Rehabilitated By RCCG Was Paid In 2011 And Not 2018 / Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG / Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR by tit(f): 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
Fashola money laundering gone wrong.
Fashola think he can benefit after Asiwaju is throne to the dogs
Re: FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR by somehow: 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2021
mastermaestro:

Oga, RCCG does not have power to determine who ends up in prison. Focus your full attention on your government. The outcome of this case totally rests on your government, not RCCG. They have done their bit by blowing the whistle. That's all!

They have the power to pursue it to the end
community policing is not about exposing thieves but making sure the thieves get punished accordingly.

This is a fraud case and we know fraudsters bag prison terms.
Re: FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2021
somehow:

community policing is not about exposing thieves but making sure the thieves get punished accordingly.
The Church has no role in enforcement of state laws.
Re: FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR by iramure(m): 10:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
Zenithpeak:

You have issues with comprehesion.... Like you are gifted in talking gibberish... Even your atheism lacks ideology. Your reasoning lacks coherence and your presentation devoid of tact... How would you handle your life issues without generating much bigger issues for your coming generation to battle. Ogbeni, you ain't qualified to be part intelligent discuss on a global scale.

You are still immature as suggested by your moniker..... Godlessness leads to brainlessness.
do you have any english exam to write? I can see you are practicing what you have memorized off hand. Please be tolerant. We are only arguing, nobody is fighting here. You take the argument too personal and the anger is oozing all over you. Calm down boy!...
Re: FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR by Zenithpeak(m): 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
iramure:
do you have any english exam to write? I can see you are practicing what you have memorized off hand. Please be tolerant. We are only arguing, nobody is fighting here. You take the argument too personal and the anger is oozing all over you. Calm down boy!...

Who be your boi?

Egbe e lo gba grammy yen... Siddon there dey mark script. FYI.... Godless people dey make me sick. I have shallow tolerance for them......

I will easily tolerate anyone but Atheists.

2 Likes

Re: FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR by felix10(m): 10:55pm On Mar 14, 2021
I just wish it will not be swept under the carpet as usual(NDDC probe,police pention board probe etc)God help my country.
Re: FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR by iramure(m): 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2021
Zenithpeak:

Who be your boi?

Egbe e lo gba grammy yen... Siddon there dey mark script. FYI.... Godless people dey make me sick. I have shallow tolerance for them......

I will easily tolerate anyone but Atheists.
mind you boy, your bible or Quran preaches tolerance I'm sure. You cant expect everyone to accept or believe your faith. Would you kill all atheist you come across?. Sure NO! Well, I don't have an idea about who you are but I'm sure you must be a believer. Good!, I wish you well. Please pray for Nigeria, maybe through you, this country can be better. Child of heavenly god. Tell your daddy in heaven to help us. Since 1960 some big pastors have been praying, we are yet to see divine turn around. Something tells me YOU ARE THE MESSIAH.
Re: FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR by mastermaestro(m): 12:15am On Mar 15, 2021
somehow:

Oga, shut up! You sound dumb trying to be smart. RCCG has done its part. Face your government!

3 Likes

Re: FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR by Nobody: 2:01am On Mar 15, 2021
mastermaestro:

Oga, shut up! You sound dumb trying to be smart. RCCG has done its part. Face your government!
Re: FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR by Zenithpeak(m): 6:42am On Mar 15, 2021
iramure:
mind you boy, your bible or Quran preaches tolerance I'm sure. You cant expect everyone to accept or believe your faith. Would you kill all atheist you come across?. Sure NO! Well, I don't have an idea about who you are but I'm sure you must be a believer. Good!, I wish you well. [b]Please pray for Nigeria, maybe through you, this country can be better. [/b]Child of heavenly god. Tell your daddy in heaven to help us. Since 1960 some big pastors have been praying, we are yet to see divine turn around. Something tells me YOU ARE THE MESSIAH.

Child of heavenly God should pray for a better Nigeria, right? So that people that deny the existence of God should benefit from His good work through backdoor....hunn

You are enjoying the general provision of His grace on daily basis yet, you remain a reprobate; now you want a messiah from God you have no regard for, for a better Nigeria. So you believe He is able to turn things around for better in this country, yet you are expecting some people to do that for you.....

Nigeria is our General Examination... If we do not pass it, we die here together. No easy way out! God is neither responsible for our problem in Nigeria nor can be held liable for your personal challenges. Better roll-up your sleeves and get to work, with prayer and diligence we will get there.

Lastly, you ain't qualified to be an atheist brodaman!

1 Like

Re: FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 15, 2021
felix10:
I just wish it will not be swept under the carpet as usual(NDDC probe,police pention board probe etc)God help my country.
Case is dead before it begins.
Re: FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR by somehow: 7:44am On Mar 15, 2021
mastermaestro:

Can you learn to discuss like a civilized human?
RCCG has not completed her part.
Until Justice is gotten, they have not.

This is why they take you people for a ride.
They know once you make noise, you will back out and the case will die a natural death.

They already know you guys and we are seeing it in your chat here.

Persistence pressure make stubborn government sit up. You guys are weaklings and would rather turn on each other or even start cursing whoever tries to make you go a mile more.

If you go the gutter way with me, I will leave you in mud that you are trying to belong.
Re: FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR by somehow: 7:46am On Mar 15, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

The Church has no role in enforcement of state laws.

I did not in any of my comments say they are to enforce any law, you're the one bringing up such narrative

They have a role in pressuring them into acting on the criminals since this is directly connected to them.

If they let this go unpunished, then whoever perpetuated this would have gone without punishment.
Re: FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR by mastermaestro(m): 9:49am On Mar 15, 2021
somehow:

Can you learn to discuss like a civilized human?
RCCG has not completed her part.
Until Justice is gotten, they have not.

This is why they take you people for a ride.
They know once you make noise, you will back out and the case will die a natural death.

They already know you guys and we are seeing it in your chat here.

Persistence pressure make stubborn government sit up. You guys are weaklings and would rather turn on each other or even start cursing whoever tries to make you go a mile more.

If you go the gutter way with me, I will leave you in mud that you are trying to belong.

Oga, you are are still spilling gibberish! You are doing everything possible to implicate RCCG and adjudge it complicit in case your government fails as usual to prosecute the criminal company. I repeat, you are trying to appear smart while dumbness is written all over your trashy regurgitated comments.

1 Like

Re: FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR by Polyglot7pointO: 11:13am On Mar 15, 2021
somehow:
More reason why this country won't get better.
So the countries dealing with those found corrupt aren't making sense but you run to these countries and your own country that "make sense" borrow from them?

Do you have more sense than the Chinese, Singaporeans, Koreans and the Japanese that kill corrupt people?

Is your country better off than theirs?

off point bro I have no idea what u ranting about I only see ramblings
Re: FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR by iramure(m): 11:37am On Mar 15, 2021
Zenithpeak:

Child of heavenly God should pray for a better Nigeria, right? So that people that deny the existence of God should benefit from His good work through backdoor....hunn

You are enjoying the general provision of His grace on daily basis yet, you remain a reprobate; now you want a messiah from God you have no regard for, for a better Nigeria. So you believe He is able to turn things around for better in this country, yet you are expecting some people to do that for you.....

Nigeria is our General Examination... If we do not pass it, we die here together. No easy way out! God is neither responsible for our problem in Nigeria nor can be held liable for your personal challenges. Better roll-up your sleeves and get to work, with prayer and diligence we will get there.

Lastly, you ain't qualified to be an atheist brodaman!
I will see you later. Thank you
Re: FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2021
mastermaestro:

Oga, you are are still spilling gibberish! You are doing everything possible to implicate RCCG and adjudge it complicit in case your government fails as usual to prosecute the criminal company. I repeat, you are trying to appear smart while dumbness is written all over your trashy regurgitated comments.
RCCG has played their part by exposing the fraud.
Re: FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2021
CSTRR:
This country needs a Peter Obi badly.

He is the only choice. Many politicians will die of. hunger.

Forget all these nice sounding politicians. We don't need them now.

We need a Peter Obi.

Peter Obi built the biggest mall in Abuja and Port Harcourt during and shortly after his tenure. Why was there no open and transparent bid of contracts during his tenure?Why did he invest state funds in a brewery owned by his family.

We need to evaluate all the contracts he awarded during his tenure to make sure it was not inflated, so he could make this multi-billion properties acquisitions in Abuja and Port-Harcourt.

Re: FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR by CSTRR: 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Peter Obi built the biggest mall in Abuja and Port Harcourt during and shortly after his tenure. Why was there no open and transparent bid of contracts during his tenure?Why did he invest state funds in a brewery owned by his family.

We need to evaluate all the contracts he awarded during his tenure to make sure it was not inflated, so he could make this multi-billion properties acquisitions in Abuja and Port-Harcourt.
The brewery is definitely not owned by his family.

He invested State funds there as an investment for the state after he has left office.
He has never hidden it. The shares belong to anambra state.

I agree he needs to be probed like every other politician that wants public office, but as things stand, he is impeccable.

You wonder why APC have never accused him of corruption even when he was running under atiku.

The only thing they said was that he deported some Nigerians from anambra.
Re: FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2021
CSTRR:

The brewery is definitely not owned by his family.

He invested State funds there as an investment for the state after he has left office.
He has never hidden it. The shares belong to anambra state.

I agree he needs to be probed like every other politician that wants public office, but as things stand, he is impeccable.

You wonder why APC have never accused him of corruption even when he was running under atiku.

The only thing they said was that he deported some Nigerians from anambra.
Peter 'Lienus" Obi claimed the brewery was owned by his parents. Only in the world headquarters of corruption can toy be known as a pathological liar and still have 'impeccable integrity'.
http://saharareporters.com/2019/01/30/peter-obi-questioned-why-he-invested-30m-state-funds-company-where-his-family-owns-shares

Re: FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR by GEEBITE: 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
A very disingenuous fellas.At a point he was defending Fashola.Now he wants to turn RCCG to prosecutor. Typical of these APC folks.
mastermaestro:

2 Likes

Re: FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
GEEBITE:
A very disingenuous fellas.At a point he was defending Fashola.Now he wants to turn RCCG to prosecutor. Typical of these APC folks.

Re: FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR by professore(m): 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2021
Imagine
Re: FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2021
professore:
Imagine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Commander Killed In Boko Haram Bomb Attack / The Crocodile A Niger Delta Man Killed (Photo) / Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.